How i can do a refund?

Discus and support How i can do a refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me please, i have buy a xbox 360 digitale game for the xbox one But i dont Like it soo much, how i can do a refund?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FraanssFuoco, Feb 14, 2020.

1. FraanssFuoco
    FraanssFuoco Guest

How i can do a refund?

Help me please, i have buy a xbox 360 digitale game for the xbox one But i dont Like it soo much, how i can do a refund?

:)

FraanssFuoco, Feb 14, 2020
  2. x BATDAD x Win User

How i can do a refund?

Hello FraanssFuoco,

You can request a refund by following this link: Xbox Refund Support

Be sure to log in with the account you made the purchase with. Keep in mind that this wont guarentee a refund due to guidelines it must follow.

Most purchases are not eligible for a refund after 14 days. Follow the following link for information regarding refunds: Digital
    Game Purchase Refund Terms
  3. Balistic Chick Win User

How i can do a refund?

If you go to microsoft.com and log into your xbox account you can go to your profile and find your purchase history. From there you should be able to find the game you want to refund and there should be a refund option next to the game.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

how can i do custom gamerpic?

You must be 18 or older to upload custom gamerpics. No exceptions.

If the age on your account is not correct, I suggest contacting Xbox Support (phone/chat) for help with verifying your age.

Phone (US/CAN): 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Chat: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

how do i ....

Hey allegretto,

It looks like you were able to get things sorted out.

Please let us know if you have any other Xbox Support questions. Happy Gaming!
  6. allegretto2500 Win User

how do i ....

a lot of video content I purchased via the 360. when I went to view some of them on the one I discovered a lot of that content cannot be found in the xbox one video store. all content was purchased in the main Microsoft video marketplace. specifically the
    james bond movie For Your Eyes only, The premiere episode of Star Trek Voyager and a lot of Babylon 5 videos are either missing or no longer say that I own them.
Thema:

How i can do a refund?

1. How i can do a refund? - Similar Threads - refund

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불[refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불[refund]: 조금 에 결 됬는데, 환불처리 부탁합니다. 주문 번호 07657736-5f1c-40bc-b091-d977722aee81 총 금액 ₩50,100 결 방법 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] [Translation - I paid a little while ago, please handle the refund....
  3. How to get refunded for purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get refunded for purchases: So my son and his idiot friends have been buying in game purchases online with out my knowledge... Ive tried filling out the online refund requests but it they emailed me and said my requests are...
  4. Can you tell me how to complain about the refund team?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you tell me how to complain about the refund team?: Repeated purchase of the same game, web page submit refund application, rejected, e-mail explain the reason for applying for refund, want to know why is rejected, always can't get the...
  5. Game Pass Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Refund: Hello - Is it possible to get a Game Pass refund? I forgot to cancel and I was charged again. Thank you a876da47-4e29-4b60-bdc7-626f96c0a310
  6. Rimborso XBOX GAME PASS [Xbox GAME PASS Refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Rimborso XBOX GAME PASS [Xbox GAME PASS Refund]: Salve, mi è stato addebitato il rinnovo del mio Xbox Game pass con largo anticipo, mentre io a giorni lo stavo per disattivare. Richiedo urgente rimborso. [Translation-Hello, I was charged to...
  7. Refund for Live Gold auto renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for Live Gold auto renewal: Hi, Just noticed a 49.99 charge through PayPal for Xbox Live Gold dates 16th February. I did not know it was set to auto renew. I would not have purchased at the moment as I barely have the money...
  8. refunding gifted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    refunding gifted games: I bought a game for a friend after playing and testing out that game he didnt want it and refused to play it i got it recently 3 days ago and i want to get a refund but its not on the refund list...
  9. How to do a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to do a refund: Hello, i need to do a refund, who want to help me? 4baa741f-f477-46a8-a2ef-671489235087
  10. Devolución por Subscripción renovada / Ask for Refund of Subscription renewed

in XBoX on Windows
    Devolución por Subscripción renovada / Ask for Refund of Subscription renewed: Saludos, como puedo solicitar la devolución de una suscripción? que lamentablemente Xbox Game Pass para PC me hizo el descuento de mi tarjeta de crédito sin avisarme. Greetings, how can I ask for...