How i can do a refund?

Discus and support How i can do a refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me please, i have buy a xbox 360 digitale game for the xbox one But i dont Like it soo much, how i can do a refund?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FraanssFuoco, Feb 14, 2020.

1. FraanssFuoco
    FraanssFuoco Guest

How i can do a refund?

Help me please, i have buy a xbox 360 digitale game for the xbox one But i dont Like it soo much, how i can do a refund?

:)

FraanssFuoco, Feb 14, 2020
  2. x BATDAD x Win User

How i can do a refund?

Hello FraanssFuoco,

You can request a refund by following this link: Xbox Refund Support

Be sure to log in with the account you made the purchase with. Keep in mind that this wont guarentee a refund due to guidelines it must follow.

Most purchases are not eligible for a refund after 14 days. Follow the following link for information regarding refunds: Digital
    Game Purchase Refund Terms
  3. Balistic Chick Win User

How i can do a refund?

If you go to microsoft.com and log into your xbox account you can go to your profile and find your purchase history. From there you should be able to find the game you want to refund and there should be a refund option next to the game.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

how can i do custom gamerpic?

You must be 18 or older to upload custom gamerpics. No exceptions.

If the age on your account is not correct, I suggest contacting Xbox Support (phone/chat) for help with verifying your age.

Phone (US/CAN): 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Chat: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

how do i ....

Hey allegretto,

It looks like you were able to get things sorted out.

Please let us know if you have any other Xbox Support questions. Happy Gaming!
  6. allegretto2500 Win User

how do i ....

a lot of video content I purchased via the 360. when I went to view some of them on the one I discovered a lot of that content cannot be found in the xbox one video store. all content was purchased in the main Microsoft video marketplace. specifically the
    james bond movie For Your Eyes only, The premiere episode of Star Trek Voyager and a lot of Babylon 5 videos are either missing or no longer say that I own them.
Thema:

How i can do a refund?

1. How i can do a refund? - Similar Threads - refund

2. Cyberpunk 2077 refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 refund: So, I'm getting pretty upset with Microsoft. I had bought Cyberpunk back in late December hoping it would be good. To my dismay it was hardly able to play it between it freezing and crashing all...
  3. Issue with refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with refund: I accidentally ordered a digital game to give as a gift but did not choose the gift option and now am stuck without anyway to get this game for my son's XBox. Support kept telling me to make his...
  4. Refund for a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for a Game: I bought my cousin a game (COD: Cold War) but he already owned it and I want a refund or to be able to send the code to someone else. What can I do? XBOX support/chat doesn't work and they won't...
  5. I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you: I need this money back thank you 0d5e40a4-8f6a-450f-9263-531afbd33e7f
  6. never received my battery pack or refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never received my battery pack or refund: hi, I ordered a rechargeable battery for my controller but never received it, DHL says it was returned to sender on the 12th of December , but I didn't receive a refund either . so i just paid...
  7. Please refund Solitaire Premium Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please refund Solitaire Premium Subscription: I have been a Premium Player for some time. I paid the annual subscription but still get ads between games. I followed the help page but nothing worked. It's annoying. Please refund. I'll find a...
  8. Watch dogs Legion season pass refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch dogs Legion season pass refund: Is there a way that I can refund my Watch Dogs Legion season pass as no content has came out on it yet and I want to sell the game as I don’t like it. I used a physical code and did so on...
  9. refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund: if i made a purchase using a gift card and i request a refund and it gets accepted, how will they give the refund to me if i dont have the gift card? 31479969-595e-4488-bea6-4103720b2ada
  10. Refund and cancel subscribtion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund and cancel subscribtion: Ive recently been charged on my credit card for a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription but it does not appear in my subscriptions on my Microsoft account page. I would like to have the...