how i change my xbox live br to xbox live usa

Discus and support how i change my xbox live br to xbox live usa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to change beacusae in br live dont have dlcs of a lot games and dont have slender game ac1c80ca-a22b-4c06-a05d-f51cf32fc18a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AWAY GAMES V8, May 27, 2014.

1. how i change my xbox live br to xbox live usa

i want to change beacusae in br live dont have dlcs of a lot games and dont have slender game

:)

AWAY GAMES V8, May 27, 2014
  2. Xbox Live Gold Membership Across Regions

Hi Experts,

I live in Mexico but bought my Xbox One from USA during my recent visit.

My Current Region is USA.

In case i buy the gold membership from any local store or Amazon Mexico will i be able to use the digital code?

I don't want to change the region to Mexico as I am not very good with my Spanish and don't want to miss USA deals , i am an Indian by the way how i change my xbox live br to xbox live usa :)

Thanks in advance for your support!

BR,

Prajwal

SparklyChair148, May 27, 2014
  3. ZippyYeti040
    ZippyYeti040 Guest
    changing regions

my last Xbox live account was set up under USA. my gold member ship has exspired and i would like to set up another gold supscription but i live in Canada. how do i change the information on the old account from USA to Canada?

ZippyYeti040, May 27, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's not recommended to migrate your account region unless you are actually in the region you are migrating to. It's actually against the terms of service to change your region in order to get content that is not made available to you.

Even though the US marketplace has more in it, there is a lot of content that is region locked, so you would not be able to download the content because you are not actually in the US.

Smwutches, May 27, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

It's not recommended to migrate your account region unless you are actually in the region you are migrating to. It's actually against the terms of service to change your region in order to get content that is not made available to you.

Even though the US marketplace has more in it, there is a lot of content that is region locked, so you would not be able to download the content because you are not actually in the US.
  6. Gr3at Kahn Win User

Region Migration ?

I know that there is going to be xbox live in israel.

How can I change my region from USA to israel.I dont have an option to change it
  7. BoxySharkbite Win User

moved countries

I lived in the USA for a while and bought an Xbox 360. I have now relocated to South Africa. How do I change my region on the console to play SOuth African gamed.
  8. DeviantMilk316 Win User

Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language

Okay guys I got it to work. Don't know how legal this is, but I have done the following:

1. I created a new xbox live account and make it look like I stay in USA. So this is a USA xbox live account. It was not necessary to add a credit card.

2. I changed my locale on the console's system settings to USA

3. I started the game and logged in with this new "USA xbox live account".

4. I was then able to download both the Finding Dory Play Set Pack as well as the Play Dory English Language Pack without any issue.

5. After it downloaded my son was able to play with both Dory and Nemo!

So my guess is that Disney and XBox forgot to add the necessary play set and language packs to the South African xbox live store (or marketplace) and they have only added it to the USA store.

At least we can now play with it until they have activated the necessary compatibility packs in the ZA xbox live store.
  9. BurningAzure Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time.

how can i change only the information because my account is set in USA but now I am living in Mexico.
Thema:

1. how i change my xbox live br to xbox live usa - Similar Threads - change live live

2. Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email: My xbox and xbox box live subscription is registered under a hotmail address from a long time ago. I would like to transfer my xbox and xbox live account so that it's all under my microsoft...
  3. Bought xbox live while working in Brazil can I change to UK?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought xbox live while working in Brazil can I change to UK?: I purchased xbox live while working offshore and now that I'm back in the UK I'm trying to add the game pass but it won't work due to store region mismatch. Is there any way around this? I have...
  4. How can I change my xbox live settings without an xbox console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change my xbox live settings without an xbox console?: Hi i'm a minecraft player. A friend created a Realm that I want to play in. I've been told to change privacy settings and club settings and all that. Nothing I do works. It always tells me how to...
  5. Microsoft changed the Xbox Live associated with my other microsoft account on its own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft changed the Xbox Live associated with my other microsoft account on its own?: I made a Microsoft account with Xbox live a good year and 5, maybe 6 months ago to crossplay Minecraft on my ps4. I believe that Microsoft have changed which microsoft account the xbox account was...
  6. Xbox live gold sharing changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing changes: So it seems sharing has changed recently. I have 3 xbox consoles and had no issues using gold with different family accounts until today. How do I set it up to share gold with my family accounts...
  7. XBox Live account settings changes not reflecting on child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live account settings changes not reflecting on child's account: I changed my child's account settings to allow him to play online with his friends on XBox live. However, when he goes into Minecraft, he still gets a message saying that the privacy settings are...
  8. Xbox live email change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live email change: Hi when I was younger my mom made me use her email to make my account and its a Hotmail email. I know how to change the email address for my xbox live account but I don't know what will happen to...
  9. Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings: Since April, I've been trying to change the privacy and online safety setting on my xbox live account that lets me add friends. I do not have an xbox, but I do have some PC games I would like to...
  10. I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.: Hello, I am currently attempting to change my gamertag, and once I get to payment processing, I am required to change my profile address. [img] Everything goes fine until I reach the region...