how i change my xbox live br to xbox live usa

Discus and support how i change my xbox live br to xbox live usa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to change beacusae in br live dont have dlcs of a lot games and dont have slender game ac1c80ca-a22b-4c06-a05d-f51cf32fc18a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AWAY GAMES V8, May 27, 2014.

1. how i change my xbox live br to xbox live usa

i want to change beacusae in br live dont have dlcs of a lot games and dont have slender game

:)

AWAY GAMES V8, May 27, 2014
  2. Xbox Live Gold Membership Across Regions

Hi Experts,

I live in Mexico but bought my Xbox One from USA during my recent visit.

My Current Region is USA.

In case i buy the gold membership from any local store or Amazon Mexico will i be able to use the digital code?

I don't want to change the region to Mexico as I am not very good with my Spanish and don't want to miss USA deals , i am an Indian by the way how i change my xbox live br to xbox live usa :)

Thanks in advance for your support!

BR,

Prajwal

SparklyChair148, May 27, 2014
  3. ZippyYeti040
    ZippyYeti040 Guest
    changing regions

my last Xbox live account was set up under USA. my gold member ship has exspired and i would like to set up another gold supscription but i live in Canada. how do i change the information on the old account from USA to Canada?

ZippyYeti040, May 27, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's not recommended to migrate your account region unless you are actually in the region you are migrating to. It's actually against the terms of service to change your region in order to get content that is not made available to you.

Even though the US marketplace has more in it, there is a lot of content that is region locked, so you would not be able to download the content because you are not actually in the US.

Smwutches, May 27, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

It's not recommended to migrate your account region unless you are actually in the region you are migrating to. It's actually against the terms of service to change your region in order to get content that is not made available to you.

Even though the US marketplace has more in it, there is a lot of content that is region locked, so you would not be able to download the content because you are not actually in the US.
  6. Gr3at Kahn Win User

Region Migration ?

I know that there is going to be xbox live in israel.

How can I change my region from USA to israel.I dont have an option to change it
  7. BoxySharkbite Win User

moved countries

I lived in the USA for a while and bought an Xbox 360. I have now relocated to South Africa. How do I change my region on the console to play SOuth African gamed.
  8. DeviantMilk316 Win User

Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language

Okay guys I got it to work. Don't know how legal this is, but I have done the following:

1. I created a new xbox live account and make it look like I stay in USA. So this is a USA xbox live account. It was not necessary to add a credit card.

2. I changed my locale on the console's system settings to USA

3. I started the game and logged in with this new "USA xbox live account".

4. I was then able to download both the Finding Dory Play Set Pack as well as the Play Dory English Language Pack without any issue.

5. After it downloaded my son was able to play with both Dory and Nemo!

So my guess is that Disney and XBox forgot to add the necessary play set and language packs to the South African xbox live store (or marketplace) and they have only added it to the USA store.

At least we can now play with it until they have activated the necessary compatibility packs in the ZA xbox live store.
  9. BurningAzure Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time.

how can i change only the information because my account is set in USA but now I am living in Mexico.
Thema:

1. how i change my xbox live br to xbox live usa - Similar Threads - change live live

2. Change email linked to my Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email linked to my Xbox Live: English Hello! My Xbox Live account is linked to my dad's work email. Since my dad uses this email to work, I'd like to pass my Xbox Live account to my email address. It is possible? Remember,...
  3. Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada: I'm trying to change my gamer tag and pay the 9.99 but it wants me to update my address and wont allow me to select canada as my country. 4cbdfa19-833c-489a-816c-0ee85e1fd2c6
  4. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  5. Смена Ника в xbox live [Nick's Change to Xbox Live]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Смена Ника в xbox live [Nick's Change to Xbox Live]: Хочу смениь ник но выдаёт ошибку , хотел бы сменикть ник на "" [Translation-I want to change the nickname but gives a mistake, I would like to laugh a nickname on "GvOz'd1K"]...
  6. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  7. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  8. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  9. Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?: Hello! I was wondering, is it possible to chnage the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Gamertag / Xbox Live Profile? Please respond, as I am worrying. d800a76a-7d0d-42b1-81ac-1aaedf82ab8c
  10. xbox live alias change

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live alias change: I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cant make a party and it keeps saying something about xbox enforcement and wont let me edit my profile on my xbox such as colors or gamer pic but...