How i fixed my gta v issues

Discus and support How i fixed my gta v issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded gta v a week ago. It did not work for me but a couple days ago i fixed the problem. My problem was a incomplete file. I fixed this by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeWaW, Jan 1, 2014.

1. MikeWaW
    MikeWaW Guest

I downloaded gta v a week ago. It did not work for me but a couple days ago i fixed the problem. My problem was a incomplete file. I fixed this by deleting the game then clear my system cache and then reinstalled the game. When you finish the download
    there should be four add ons. When you start downloading them stay on the game. Even though it takes a while to download them while on the game. Once you finish downloading them gta should start working for you. Hope this helped

:)

MikeWaW, Jan 1, 2014
  2. addyb
    addyb Guest
    Gaming to tide you over til launch

My gta v keeps hard freezing on the same level. Apparently an issue with older 360's according to what I read online. How i fixed my gta v issues :( How i fixed my gta v issues :(

addyb, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Digital download gives "disc unreadable" error

Hi Quentarus, I know it can be very frustrating when a game you pay money for doesn't want to work. Try this, this has been known to fix issues with disk error messages for digital games. Ok try deleting GTA V, then download some demos that add upto the
    size of GTA V, in this case we're talking about 12gb with the extra packs installed. Once you have done that, then redownload GTA V, hopefully the problem will be fixed. Let us know if it helps.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Kevin BC96
    Kevin BC96 Guest

Is this how u fixed the online issues with the download packs?

Kevin BC96, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Kevin BC96 Win User

Is this how u fixed the online issues with the download packs?
  6. FauxContainer53 Win User

Update not found

how can i fix the same problem in gta v
  7. Nik120V Win User

GTA V on demand unreadable disc error

Erasing and redownloading seemed to fix the issue with GTA V, but not Forza Horizon
  8. ConcreteShark50 Win User

Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo

This same thing happened to me with GTA V. I looked it up and found out that it is because of a synchronization issue. To fix this, i simply changed the time zone of my xbox.
  9. Pixie RS Win User

Xbox Update Failed Everything All Good!

Same issue here and spent a good portion of my afternoon with support to fix it and it is still not fixed. All games but GTA V work just fine. Looks like I will be working on bettering my CoD AW K/D
Thema:

1. How i fixed my gta v issues - Similar Threads - fixed gta issues

2. Xbox One - Installation Stopped? - I know how to fix this problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Installation Stopped? - I know how to fix this problem: Hi I am a server admin, I ran into this same issue and worked out a solution that works perfectly but can not post it. [at the thread] I see close to 10,000 people are looking for this answer....
  3. My market not supported, what does it mean and how fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My market not supported, what does it mean and how fix it: I keep getting this message whenever i try to purchase the season 4 gamepass of MW a915590f-88e3-4267-a033-056deb7daf71
  4. June 2020 build 19041.3068 fixes bricked Xbox from 19041.2583 insider build

in XboX Insiders
    June 2020 build 19041.3068 fixes bricked Xbox from 19041.2583 insider build: I've seen everyone online say that bricked Xbox Ones with insider builds cannot be fixed and must be replaced or sent into Microsoft for repair. In my case, my hard drive failed, so I got a new...
  5. It says “Fix this on the web.” But I do what it says and nothing works I change the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says “Fix this on the web.” But I do what it says and nothing works I change the...: [img] This is it saying fix on the web and what to do 4b1f9fda-1859-4c71-9731-ca09a38d6ce0
  6. Badges Not showing up? Is this a issue or something that needs to be fixed or what

in XboX Insiders
    Badges Not showing up? Is this a issue or something that needs to be fixed or what: Is anyone else having a issue with badges not showing up? Cuz I'm a gamepass ultimate member and I'm not seeing them submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  7. How can I fix my xbox live account?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can I fix my xbox live account?: I use the xbox app on my phone (android) and I have problems getting achievements. I can't get any achievements in minecraft PE. I switched to a different account and I could get the achievements....
  8. Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes): Most of the times this issue is happening on xbox one consoles , but in my case it's happening on xbox 360. Any advise? d6a1e100-0c17-48af-aa7e-ae1439c06cb7
  9. XBOX ONE CONTROLLER USERS - FIX W10 GTA V STUTTERING!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE CONTROLLER USERS - FIX W10 GTA V STUTTERING!: I just build myself a new computer this week. i5-4690s | GTX 970 FTW+ | 16GB DDR3 | SSD for windows 10 | SSD for games. Got everything booted up and stuttering. I did all the normal things: Set...
  10. i cant download GTA V, it gives me "Can't Download GTA V", how do i fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download GTA V, it gives me "Can't Download GTA V", how do i fix this?: I Talked to Xbox Support for 2 hours, and Rockstar support for 1 Hour, and i cant fix this, this issue also affects all of my other games to including Tomb Raider, and a few halo games. its not a...