How I get game pass for free, and how you can too!

Discus and support How I get game pass for free, and how you can too! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Microsoft rewards can also be used for Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Gift Cards. If you earn enough points, then this is a great way to get these... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StuartATrueRed, May 6, 2019.

1. How I get game pass for free, and how you can too!

Microsoft rewards can also be used for Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Gift Cards. If you earn enough points, then this is a great way to get these subscriptions for free.

:)

StuartATrueRed, May 6, 2019
  2. slangille Win User

The rewards points are useful in lots of ways.... only takes a few minutes too.
  3. Albert X Win User

I wish I could do that but Puerto Rico was removed from the rewards program. I am very upset by that move.
  4. grfootball80 Win User

This is great, thanks for the heads up!
  5. Hotel Actual Win User

The Microsoft Reward program is such a bonus if you use the platform a lot. If you save your points up over the year you can essentially get Xbox Live for free forever as well.
  6. TopherXPwns Win User

I've always loved the Rewards program. I've gotten so many free games by redeeming Microsoft points/gift cards from the program. I'm currently saving up to save for a year of gold since I can't get it for free anymore through the Expertzone program.
Thema:

1. How I get game pass for free, and how you can too! - Similar Threads - game pass free

2. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift: Hello, I got xbox ultimate right after Christmas and when i checked for the free reward it was right there but I didnt want to redeem it at the time. Fast forward to February 22nd 2020 almost 2...
  3. Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  4. I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...: The game is Tottaly Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) and it just came today on game preview, i downloaded it with the 60 min free trail, it ends then the game comes out in game pass so i click on...
  5. Is PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forever free to play throught game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forever free to play throught game pass?: I been playing playerunknown's battleground for a while but I have not play it for few months. The playerunknown's battleground been in game pass like few years ago....
  6. Free Xbox One Game Pass Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Xbox One Game Pass Issue: I have just bought my first XBOX ONE, have had xbox360 for a few years. With the purchase i received a Free 1 month game pass but it wont allow me to use it as i am an "old customer" Has anyone...
  7. Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I have recently tried to claim the perks that come with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including the 1-month EA trial, 3-month Discord Nitro trial, and 6-month Spotify Premium...
  8. Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate): So I got Game Pass Ultimate for £1 today, and after a while the rewards section (EA Access, Discord and Spotify) appeared. I can get the free trial of EA Access just fine, as it takes me to the...
  9. 3 free month game pass code on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    3 free month game pass code on windows: I can't activate my Xbox game pass Code I have receive with my new AMD processor. a4ca1d5d-4b30-497c-ba15-2cc0675c1805
  10. Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4): The title says it all really. I'm trying to install Sea of Thieves, which is only 42Gb, and the drive i'm trying to install to has 175Gb of free space. The download is currently stuck at 16%,...