How I get game pass for free, and how you can too!

Discus and support How I get game pass for free, and how you can too! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Microsoft rewards can also be used for Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Gift Cards. If you earn enough points, then this is a great way to get these... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StuartATrueRed, May 6, 2019.

1. How I get game pass for free, and how you can too!

Microsoft rewards can also be used for Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Gift Cards. If you earn enough points, then this is a great way to get these subscriptions for free.

:)

StuartATrueRed, May 6, 2019
  2. slangille Win User

The rewards points are useful in lots of ways.... only takes a few minutes too.
  3. Albert X Win User

I wish I could do that but Puerto Rico was removed from the rewards program. I am very upset by that move.
  4. grfootball80 Win User

This is great, thanks for the heads up!
  5. Hotel Actual Win User

The Microsoft Reward program is such a bonus if you use the platform a lot. If you save your points up over the year you can essentially get Xbox Live for free forever as well.
  6. TopherXPwns Win User

I've always loved the Rewards program. I've gotten so many free games by redeeming Microsoft points/gift cards from the program. I'm currently saving up to save for a year of gold since I can't get it for free anymore through the Expertzone program.
Thema:

1. How I get game pass for free, and how you can too! - Similar Threads - game pass free

2. I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate: Recently, I've acquired a game pass ultimate subscription(eating up my xbox live months), and I can't "purchase" any of the free games of the month... Whenever I try to do so, the store believes I...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions: If you buy xbox game pass ultimate edition, Microsoft says you also get gears 5 ultimate edition pre order for free. If I have the regular Xbox game pass for Xbox, can I still claim it? Update: I...
  4. Xbox game pass free trial removed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass free trial removed?: I remember about a year ago there was a free trial option when purchasing xbox game pass in the xbox store. I told my friend (who just got an xbox one s ) about it when i was at his house but it...
  5. Can game pass redeem free old games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can game pass redeem free old games?: I have a new xbox One,and it came with a redeem code for game pass. I read somewhere that Dragon Age 2 is available for free with Xbox 1, so i tried to use this game pass to do it But it cannot?...
  6. Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unexpected charges for free trial game pass: Hi, when I got the trial of game pass, in my bill appears three 1dollar chargues from Microsoft ST d1f987d7-ef5f-4103-8b6c-756bbd057b32
  7. Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass: Hello, I recently took advantage of the sale to get a month of Game Pass for a dollar, and with that you're supposed to get a month of Sling TV. However, no instructions were provided on how to...
  8. Xbox One Game Pass Free Trail.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Pass Free Trail.: Hey, I have seen on the dashboard a couple of "Take another Game Pass trail on us". When I go into it there is no option to get another trail, it's either the $1 for a month or the $120 for a...
  9. Charged after xbox game pass free trial despite not having any money to pay it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged after xbox game pass free trial despite not having any money to pay it: For some stupid reason, even though i have no money left in my paypal account that is bound to my microsoft account, I was charged for xbox game pass anyways. They really should’ve put something...
  10. Games pass for £1 after taking 14 day free trial?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games pass for £1 after taking 14 day free trial?: Hi, If i sign up for the 14 day free trial of game pass and like it can i then take up the 1 month for £1 deal? 76fc5ade-7aa1-4742-b043-046325bd3487