How i quit accounts

Discus and support How i quit accounts in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How i can quit accounts from the xbox app Or how i can reset my xbox app d5681833-a296-4777-9c77-9b0ff0827361 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JustAGuyXD, Apr 10, 2019.

1. JustAGuyXD
    JustAGuyXD Guest

How i quit accounts

How i can quit accounts from the xbox app

Or how i can reset my xbox app

:)

JustAGuyXD, Apr 10, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

How i quit accounts

Hello JustAGuy,

Looks like you already have
    an open post about this same subject
    . Please refer to that thread for further support. We will be locking this duplicate thread.

Thank you.
  3. JamieH0 Win User

I QUIT XBOX, HOW DO I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT?

but also argee. but thanks guys great help
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

[quote user="JamieH0"]

kids shouldnt even playin mw3 lol

[/quote]

Note that there are many "E" rated games on the Xbox 360 that kids can and will play, amongst other titles. Thus, since anyone connecting to Xbox LIVE can read your BIO, it needs to be appropriate for all ages.
  5. JamieH0 Win User

kids shouldnt even playin mw3 lol
  6. JamieH0 Win User

thanks guys, i change my of quitin, i do not like the ps3 and il stay to xbox lol
Thema:

How i quit accounts

1. How i quit accounts - Similar Threads - quit accounts

2. How can we make a full-time Income playing video games or doing something quite related?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can we make a full-time Income playing video games or doing something quite related?: Seriously, gaming is my favorite thing in life. I've been gaming a lot since I was disgnose with depression. I started gaming more as an actual ''prescription'' from my general physician. She...
  3. Xbox One s - HDMI quits when games starts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s - HDMI quits when games starts: output is set to 4K, UHD, HDR10, 24/50/60 Hz - this has been working for several months now, when I start a game, TV displays opening screen, then the screen goes black, then the TV says there...
  4. I have waited for quite some time for rewards to be deposited in my account. Third Ticket ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I have waited for quite some time for rewards to be deposited in my account. Third Ticket ...: My name is on xbox live. I am a gold member for the last 6 years. I have recently taken advantage of being a preview member and since then regret doing that every day, and here is why. Recently...
  5. I have waited for quite some time for rewards to be deposited in my account. Third Ticket ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I have waited for quite some time for rewards to be deposited in my account. Third Ticket ...: My name is on xbox live. I am a gold member for the last 6 years. I have recently taken advantage of being a preview member and since then regret doing that every day, and here is why. Recently...
  6. Xbone restarts when quitting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone restarts when quitting game: For about a month now my Xbox One has been restarting whenever I have to quit State of Decay2. I can leave the game paused for hours and itll be okay, but if I leave and go to another app, say...
  7. Achievement progress wiping out each time i quit the game. Gears of War 2/3/Judgement via BC ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement progress wiping out each time i quit the game. Gears of War 2/3/Judgement via BC ...: Hello. I recently finished Gears 3 on Xbox One S for the first time and decided to give it a second run in the arcade. For this second run i decided to find all the collectibles in the game. I...
  8. My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i ...: My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i had i "My Games".. Can anyone help me how to go about with this? Well, the user is there, but not th...
  9. Really im getting suspended on every account i make im about to quit xbox this is BS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really im getting suspended on every account i make im about to quit xbox this is BS: im litterally getting suspended for no reason. i made a new account cause old one got banned after 4 years thanks enforcement team. now im getting suspended out of know where i rarely play...
  10. Account lost made me quit Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account lost made me quit Xbox: My account was suspended on a different account indefinitely. Ever since that day, I have never had the same love for the system that I used to. I used to play every night after work for at least...