How I will play Minecraft

Discus and support How I will play Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How i can play minecraft servers? I have i problem I cant play But I play in mobile ***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming***... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abdullahmohmed, Aug 27, 2019.

1. How I will play Minecraft

How i can play minecraft servers? I have i problem I cant play

But I play in mobile

***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming***

:)

Abdullahmohmed, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Do you have a Gold membership? In order to play on any online service on Xbox Live (ie. multiplayer) a Gold membership is required.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

4. TENCHIMUYO2000 Win User

MINECRAFT

HI I AM NEW AT PLAYING GAMES ONLINE LIKE MINECRAFT CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS TO PLAY GAMES ONLINE I HAVE BEN PLAYING MINECRAFT FOR SOME TIME I WOOD LIKE TO MAKE FRIENDS AND PLAY GAMES ONLINE TO SEA HOW FUN IT IS
    GAME TAG
  5. JimBox32 Win User

Minecrafters

I know how to play Minecraft, but I'm bad at making shelters, but I know how to make a awesome underground mine...
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

how can I play multiplayer in minecraft

Hi Joaquin,

We'd be happy to help but we need more information to assist you. First, what platform and edition are you playing on? If you are playing on Xbox One, then you will need an Xbox Live
    subscription

There are different ways of playing multiplayer on Minecraft like Local Area Network (LAN), Online servers, Realms, and Split-screen if you play on consoles. I highly suggest reading the Mojang Support article titled, "How
    do I play multiplayer?
    ". It has everything you need to know about playing multiplayer on Minecraft.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. How I will play Minecraft - Similar Threads - play Minecraft

2. Minecraft BETA! Anybody Playing!?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft BETA! Anybody Playing!?: So I get the servers don't work on the BETA but can we at least visit other people's worlds? Who are also playing the BETA? Or how to interact with anybody playing the BETA? I'm lonely </3 GT:...
  3. Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now: I am unable to join any other Minecraft games on my local network from my Xbox One. Minecraft just shows "your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" despite the Friends tab correctly...
  4. Can't Play minecraft offline xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play minecraft offline xbox one.: I recently moved and been wanting to play minecraft on my xbox. I have no internet beside my data. I connected my xbox one to my phone data and set my xbox up as home xbox for my account. I even...
  5. I can't play with girlfriend on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play with girlfriend on Minecraft Windows 10: Hello! I bought today Minecraft on Windows 10. I wanted to play with girlfriend in her world. During the load there was a message: "can not connect: server is out of date" Does anyone have an idea...
  6. Minecraft Cross Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cross Play: Hi Guys I want to know if it's possible to play the same Minecraft world on both PC (windows edition) and Xbox without having to download entire worlds and keep transferring every time I play -...
  7. cross-play Minecraft between ps4 and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    cross-play Minecraft between ps4 and xbox: it won't let me cross-play Minecraft between ps4 and xbox, it keeps asking me to update parental control but wont let me 43b408e9-17b4-4b0a-a6c4-832ef3493d93
  8. I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...: I don't know why i can t join nos world 81e1895a-d10c-4f6c-af88-8a641bfc7824
  9. Não consigo jogar em servidores do Minecraft [Mod translation-I can't play on Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar em servidores do Minecraft [Mod translation-I can't play on Minecraft...: Até poucos dias eu consiguia jogar em servidores como lifeboat etc. Mas hoje por algum motivo quando eu fui jogar apareceu isso pra mim mesmo eu não mexendo em nenhuma configuração da minha...
  10. Not allowed to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Not allowed to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I bought a code for the Windows 10 edition, but when I start the game, and want to play online (Servers or realms) I doesnt allow me to, It keeps saying that I have to buy one of the 2 editions to...