How is Dead by Daylight no longer playable?

Discus and support How is Dead by Daylight no longer playable? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I tried to play Dead by Daylight on Xbox One, but the game is no longer playable. Here is the screenshot for the proof. Why did this have to happen?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radiant Sword X, Jul 30, 2019.

1. How is Dead by Daylight no longer playable?

So I tried to play Dead by Daylight on Xbox One, but the game is no longer playable. Here is the screenshot for the proof. Why did this have to happen?

How is Dead by Daylight no longer playable? [​IMG]

:)

Radiant Sword X, Jul 30, 2019
  2. mikemaster119 Win User

Puede ser por un fallo que tenga directamente con los servidores o simplemente el juego esta en un mal estado, las actualizaciones que van teniendo juegos afectan a algunos jugadores, entonces puede que por mala suerte te haya tocado, si no se puede resolver
    directamente con los de xbox trata con las marcas o compañías directas del juego, aun que no lo parezca puedes reclamar por twitter estos fallos y si hay mas gente con esto ellos dan una solución rápido.

Espero que te funcione, saludos y buen día.

[Translation - It could be due to a fault that you have directly with the servers or simply the game is in a bad state, the updates that are having games affect some players, then it may be that by bad luck you have touched, if it cannot be solved
    directly with the de xbox deals with the brands or direct companies of the game, even if it does not seem like it, you can claim these errors on twitter and if there are more people with this they give a quick solution. I hope it works for you, greetings and
    good day.]
  3. PaperzMask Win User

need to hard reset I guess but better don't waste ur time, coz online is dead already
  4. AdzFoz Win User

This error generally happens when the game is busy such as a new chapter release or event. They are bringing in dedicated servers on PC soon so this will hopefully roll out on to xbox soon snd msy fix the issue.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Radiant Sword X

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to hopefully get past this error.

I can definitely see how getting stuck with this error could be disheartening. Seeing as the error itself says that it failed to initialize properly, I suggest trying the steps in our Xbox
    One Game Freeze Solution
    if you haven't.

When you get a chance, give that guide a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

I was able to play this for Microsoft Rewards quest just this week, installing, playing, and earning achievements, so it IS playable. I would recommend going into the instillation in My Games & Apps by highlighting Dead by Daylight, pressing the Menu button
    and selecting "Manage Game". Then delete the content "from everywhere" when prompted for all the data in the "Save Data" section. Seems like the game installed and is able to run, but the reserved space or save data created had an issue when loading it up.

Additionally, I'd ask if you had this installed on an internal drive or an external drive. That might change our recommendation for troubleshooting if the above steps do not resolve the issue.
Thema:

1. How is Dead by Daylight no longer playable? - Similar Threads - Dead Daylight longer

2. Dead By Daylight Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight Updates: Hello and first of all, Thankyou. I've been enjoying Dead By Daylight and I accept that it is a work in progress. As some may know the game updates on weekly basis on a Tuesday. For the past...
  3. Dead By Daylight

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead By Daylight: My Dead by Daylight game is experiencing a connection error : Error 8,001 Anyone can help me ? b93e9efa-1d74-4509-8f6b-6b234ffd86bd
  4. Dead By Daylight running at a lower resolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight running at a lower resolution: So I bought XGP for PC, and I tried downloading Dead by Daylight. I tried running it and it opened so i thought there was no problem but the resolution was lower and kinda blurry. I found no...
  5. Dead By Daylight al momento non è disponibile nel tuo account. Il codice di errore, se...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight al momento non è disponibile nel tuo account. Il codice di errore, se...: Ciao a tutti! E' da questa mattina che continua ad apparire questo seguente errore quando provo ad avviare Dead by daylight sul mio pc, sia che io provi da Windows Store sia da Xbox App. Vorrei...
  6. Xbox GamePass PC problems - 0x803F8001 in Dead by Daylight and 0x80D02017 on GamePass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GamePass PC problems - 0x803F8001 in Dead by Daylight and 0x80D02017 on GamePass app.: Hello, I've recently joined the GamePass on PC subscription and everything was working fine untill today. When I wanted to run Dead By Daylight it returned error code - 0x803F8001. After few PC...
  7. My Dead By Daylight dont open.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Dead By Daylight dont open.: I have the xbox game pass ultimate, and my account is logged, but when I start the game says "Dead By Daylight is not currently available in your account. This is the error code, if necessary:...
  8. Dead by daylight is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead by daylight is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Hello, this message blows up everytime im about to start Dead by daylight via my xbox game pass "Dead by daylight is currently no available in your account. Here's the rror code, in case you need...
  9. dead by daylight access

in XBoX Accessibility
    dead by daylight access: i have an xbox one. i have an xbox live gold profile. i have dead by daylight. dead by daylight requires an xbox live gold prolfile, which i have. when i go to play it though it prompts a message...
  10. Dead by Daylight

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dead by Daylight: So I had the game pass that let me play dbd for free. Ithen bought the game and ended my sub to game pass. However, the game won't let me play and says I need game pass despite owning the game. I...