How is this even fare when it was an accident?

Discus and support How is this even fare when it was an accident? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Thanks for answering but how is that even fare? My account was accidently reported by a error and even The Enforcement Team noticed. This was a mistake... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by police4me2, Nov 19, 2019.

1. police4me2
    police4me2 Guest

Thanks for answering but how is that even fare? My account was accidently reported by a error and even The Enforcement Team noticed. This was a mistake and im being punished for a glitch i never committed and despite all I did to help the community? Thats
    not even right. Who is the head of the Ambassador Program so i can kindly explain this small mistake. Because this is not right.

:)

police4me2, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

As stated in your other thread, you would need to contact a CM or email L: xboxambs@microsoft.com to speak to Ambassador staff so they can look into it for you. Please refrain from
    creating duplicate threads.
  3. OZARKFOX Win User

i dont under stand why they ack if there's only the chose's they want and not us the custmores

ween i fight a battle in pvp i want scoring to be hight and the teams to be even on skill it takes alot of fun out of the game ween the wining side is 50 ponts or more highter in kills then the other all most every time you play online thats how i know the
    pvp modes are one side it . pvp battles us to be fare with all the's games tell few years ago . back on 360 they were fare in pvp battles now not sow much there more unfare then fare .
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox one going crazy?!!

How fare do you get before it restartes
  5. HBK Live Win User

XBOX ONE reboot every day.

Tried a factory reset. I'll see how it fares.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

It's not fare

Hello OPG Army,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from
    the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

As Murphs mentions, due to the way our deposit process works, it would have been impossible for your friend to have instantly received a deposit from our program. They may have had some activity with the Microsoft Rewards program, which is separate from
    Xbox Live Rewards.
Thema:

1. How is this even fare when it was an accident? - Similar Threads - fare was accident

2. Chat vocale con controller Xbox One S (versione bluetooth) su Windows 10: come fare?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Chat vocale con controller Xbox One S (versione bluetooth) su Windows 10: come fare?...: Volevo sapere come posso utilizzare cuffie + microfono su un controller Xbox One S (versione bluetooth) collegato a un PC con Windows 10. Se collego delle cuffie nel controller, non si sente...
  3. ciao ieri ho provato a fare un abbonamento a xbox live gold da 1 euro,i soldi mi sono...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ciao ieri ho provato a fare un abbonamento a xbox live gold da 1 euro,i soldi mi sono...: [Translation - hello yesterday I tried to make a subscription to xbox live gold from 1 euro,the money remained i and the subscription did not make me do it] ---------- ciao ho un problema...
  4. It's not fare

in XBoX Rewards
    It's not fare: My friend was reward £5 from xbox, he only joined xbox rewards yesterday is its not that and he always gets communication banned, I work hard and am a active user and get nothing...
  5. SOT Cursed Sails: How are you faring with those skellies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOT Cursed Sails: How are you faring with those skellies?: The new Cursed Sails dlc introduced at the beginning of August was revealed to be one of the most entertaining features introduced to SOT. Which is your favorite cursed crew so far? Have you tried...
  6. Cannot play multiplayer on modern ware fare infinite warfares

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on modern ware fare infinite warfares: I keep getting a error message for cannot connect to moder warfare infinite servers 09517c58-ab12-41c6-b311-14c2ff5d8d6b
  7. CANNOT DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WAR FARE LEGACY EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WAR FARE LEGACY EDITION: I AM DOWNLOADING THIS GAME USING A DISC. IT GOT TO 72% THEN STOPPED AND NOW IT WILL NOT INSTALL AT ALL. ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS ISSUE. I HAVE RESTARTED, CLOSED APPS AND DONE EVERYTHING THAT...
  8. How is everyone faring with DiRT rally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is everyone faring with DiRT rally?: The game is hard as nails and I have sunk hundreds of hours into racing and simulation game like forza and the previous DiRT games. Thoughts?? Tunes? Favorite car?...
  9. Non riesco a fare acquisti on line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non riesco a fare acquisti on line: Salve, purtroppo dopo la scadenza del mio contratto Xbox live rinnovatosi automaticamente io non sn più riuscito a pagare. Adesso vorrei entrare nuovamente nel servizio per acquistare giochi sullo...
  10. Grateful Dead Fare Thee Well Shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grateful Dead Fare Thee Well Shows: Anyone know how they are streaming on the XBOX One/360? I understand it's streaming on YouTube but what I have seen it's only the Desktop App and not sure if it's available on XBOX YouTube app?...