How is this fair?

Discus and support How is this fair? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm beyond done with Xbox, I just received a 24 hour coms ban instantly after sending a message to someone who was harassing me because he believed I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KAN5 Demon, Sep 24, 2019.

1. KAN5 Demon
    KAN5 Demon Guest

How is this fair?

I'm beyond done with Xbox, I just received a 24 hour coms ban instantly after sending a message to someone who was harassing me because he believed I was to blame for him dying in game, I'm fine with the ban I can get over it but what I can't get over is
    the fact that I said nothing bad and get banned but this person is able to curse me out and call me all kinds of names and Xbox does nothing about it

Why can he get away with doing that? Just the fact that he's still sending me messages like "get Com banned lololololololo"

Didn't know Xbox liked having toxic players but looks like imma have to start acting like this guy since telling someone to leave you alone is apparently a bannable offense.

:)

KAN5 Demon, Sep 24, 2019
  2. xSIGxAR15x Win User

How

You are full of it. It did not warn me [Mod Removed]. The only reason I knew it got turned back was was because of the email.
    [Mod Removed]
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

How Are They?

There's a demo up on both XBL and PSN if you want to give Epic Mickey 2 a try...
  4. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

How...?

Won't be that much of a problem once people prestige (if they use that token to unlock ghost) and its not that big a deal, it's not like only one side can do it... As I said, I agree something needs to be done but it doesn't affect the game as much as your
    making out.
  5. sHenziiii Win User

How...?

hardline + uav makes it easy to spam, and the high level you get ghost makes it a bit unbalanced, agreed
  6. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

how

You go buy the PC version. Then you download the mods you want. Then you go buy a new PC to run the mods.
Thema:

How is this fair?

1. How is this fair? - Similar Threads - fair

2. its not fair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its not fair: so I was playing a Court Conquer game in NBA 2K20 in a pretty close tightly contested game against real NBA players the ones that I was facing was Krstaps Porzinges and Luka Donchic I apologize if...
  3. DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!: Dear Mr Na della: I am a hardcore gamer.I love playing Friday the 13th online. My concern is the game is being corruptied! Friday the 13th has up to 7 counselors .The problem is "PARTY CHAT" here...
  4. Je souhaite faire remplacer ma manette [Translate] I want to have my controller replaced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je souhaite faire remplacer ma manette [Translate] I want to have my controller replaced: Bonjour certains boutons sur ma manette ne fonctionne plus elle est sous garantie je souhaiterai donc la faire remplacer sauf que quand j'appelle votre sav une personne dit ne pas m'entendre et...
  5. Xbox One X Overheating in fairly well ventilated area but fine with fan blowing into it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Overheating in fairly well ventilated area but fine with fan blowing into it.: My xbox one x scorpio edition seems to overheat or at the very least get extremely warm when running anything. I've cleaned out the device as best as I can (to remove dust) through the grills, but...
  6. Existe-t-il un magasin en Suisse où je peux faire réparer ma xbox one originale ou...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Existe-t-il un magasin en Suisse où je peux faire réparer ma xbox one originale ou...: Bonjour, J'ai de nombreux problèmes avec ma xbox one originale depuis les mises jours de cet hiver. Le support technique m'a indiqué qu'il s'agissait d'un problème avec la carte mère et que j'ai...
  7. VPN sur Xbox , comment faire ? [Translation-VPN on Xbox, how to do?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    VPN sur Xbox , comment faire ? [Translation-VPN on Xbox, how to do?]: Bonjour tout le monde. Alors j'ai une Xbox One que j’utilise depuis la Chine. Le problème comme vous le savez peut être c'est le great firewall Chinois que bloque la connexion au Xbox Live. Je...
  8. Lo de gold no es justo (Gold's not fair.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lo de gold no es justo (Gold's not fair.): Pueme ase justo que no podamos jugar sin gold por favor quitar eso o que tengamos más exclusivos por favor mi familia no es rica somos pobres y no podemos comprar gold y yo tengo que trabajar por...
  9. Does this seem fair to you guys?!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does this seem fair to you guys?!!: [Mod Removed Image] 88d25ef7-0e05-4c4f-ba3f-763a15902777
  10. Jeu acheté sans faire exprès[Game bought without intention]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jeu acheté sans faire exprès[Game bought without intention]: Bonjour, J'ai voulu voir le jeu wrc 6 qui est gratuit ce moi avec le xbox live gold. J'ai cliqué sur acheter au lieu d'annuler sans faire exprès et j'ai été débité de 59.99 euros alors que je ne...