How is this ok on xbox?

Discus and support How is this ok on xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I hear some ppl get permanent bans but ppl that actual deserve permanent bans go unpunished. Had someone call me a dumb Bit** and told me to go die... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OhaPieceaCandy, May 13, 2019.

1. How is this ok on xbox?

So I hear some ppl get permanent bans but ppl that actual deserve permanent bans go unpunished. Had someone call me a dumb Bit** and told me to go die in a actual xbox message I took all the necessary steps to report and block this person but in 2 days
    the enforcement team has done nothing. So my question is why are some ppl above the rules put in place and others not and what does the enforcement team actually enforce? This behavior is very disturbing yet no actions have been made to make sure this person
    knows that this behavior is not ok. Let me know your thoughts and if something similar has happened to you.

:)

OhaPieceaCandy, May 13, 2019
  2. tejo chase Win User

How is this ok?

The elite series one controller never had Bluetooth so you would've received exactly what you ordered if you need Bluetooth you need a new edition standard controller or an elite series 2
  3. Leemur60 Win User

How is this ok?

As far as I know the Elite series one don't have bluetooth.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

How is this ok?

I believe it might just be a case of buying the wrong one. Thinking they got a series 2 and ordered the original. There might also be confusion with the regular controllers which had bluetooth added when the xbox one S was released.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

How is this ok?

Im a tad confused. The controllers were released in 2015, and never had bluetooth until series2.
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

How is this ok?

I didnt even no they had bluetooth
Thema:

How is this ok on xbox?