How long do series x repairs take lately

Discus and support How long do series x repairs take lately in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know how long it takes to get a xbox series x repaired it got delivered on a Friday morning and now it's Monday evening and it still hasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Racs2910, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Racs2910
    Racs2910 Guest

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a xbox series x repaired it got delivered on a Friday morning and now it's Monday evening and it still hasn't even shown that it's been received I'm just wondering how long it took for anyone else lately

:)

Racs2910, Apr 6, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You gotta remember we are in a pandemic level worldwide crisis you have the quarantine period and cleaning protocols and reduced staff

Things do get delayed
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor?

Hello! I'm Jamie, an Xbox gamer like yourself and I'm happy to be assisting you.

Usually it can take up to 4 weeks to get it back.

But with Covid happening it may be a little bit longer than that
  4. El Mago tv Win User

How long does a repair take?

Its all depends what was the problem
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

It depends on what is wrong, but usually a couple of weeks.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

tHEY CANT GIVE A DEFINATIVE TIMEFRAME BUT IN MY EXPERIENCE IT NORMALLY TAKES AROUND 28 DAYS
Thema:

1. How long do series x repairs take lately - Similar Threads - long series repairs

2. "your game has taken too long to load"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "your game has taken too long to load": Xbox One S user here I have experienced the black screen of Death And managed to fix it, Yesterday I Was Gaming on my xbox perfectly fine forza horizon 4 would load and I raced a couple of times...
  3. How long can I play with Forza Horizon 4 demo?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long can I play with Forza Horizon 4 demo?: I don't want to buy the full game because it is very expensive for me. So my question is for the demo. How much the content in the demo version and how long can I play with it? If I play with it...
  4. Hitman Blood Money HD long loading times on the Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Blood Money HD long loading times on the Xbox Series X.: Hello. I've reported this issue to Microsoft a while back, but it still hasn't been fixed. Whenever i load a level or restart from a save, it takes 30 sec's to load, while on a regular Xbox one...
  5. Xbox Series S order pending....for how long?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S order pending....for how long?: Has anyone else ordered an Xbox recently and been waiting for order status to change from "pending?" My order has been pending for 5 days. fd22d92d-98d1-4266-919c-4c5d83dbb89d
  6. How long for series x replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long for series x replacement?: I waited 3 weeks for my series x to show up and only got a week on play out of it before it bricked itself. I was playing titanfall 2 so not demanding at all and it turned off and wouldn't switch...
  7. Xbox series **** having sketches, long lines and polygons during playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series **** having sketches, long lines and polygons during playing game: Hi All I just got the XBX yesterday and having problems to play a few games (down loaded digital contents from Smart Delivery). Problem: Having sketches, long lines and polygons in video scenes....
  8. How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor?: I just opened my Xbox Series X 2 days ago and worked perfectly fine, but the next morning while playing Forza it bricked and never turned back on. I did the troubleshooting and no luck. So I was...
  9. Xbox Series S | Long Restart time after language change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S | Long Restart time after language change: Hi, yesterday I changed the language of my Xbox Series S for the first time and restarted the device. It took 2 minutes to restart it, now it quickly restarts when I change between the same...
  10. ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...: Hace 3 semanas que ya llegó al centro de servicio pero no me han dado respuesta o dado alguna actualización con mi control. [Translation-It has been 3 weeks since it arrived at the service center...