How long does a 10 hour time trial truly last?

Discus and support How long does a 10 hour time trial truly last? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play madden 23 early so I got the free trial to test it out but I’m wondering if once you load up the game, the clock starts to tick or if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TZ SourSkittle, Aug 20, 2022.

1. How long does a 10 hour time trial truly last?

I want to play madden 23 early so I got the free trial to test it out but I’m wondering if once you load up the game, the clock starts to tick or if the trial only is used when you play the game. For example, can I make the trial last 2 days if I play 5 hours of it a day or will the clock run down regardless if I’m playing it or not?

:)

TZ SourSkittle, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The timer runs as long as the game is running. So if you want to make it last 2 days, after playing make sure you completely quit at the dashboard. Otherwise, the timer will keep running in the background and you'll lose the time.
  3. ngocphi Win User

10 hour trial

It starts when you first enter the code not the time you played
  4. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Lost Everything !!! :(

Cheers mate Trials is at 90 % installed but support say it might take a few hours for everything to sync (as long as it does that will do me) :)
  5. fifaaaaaa Win User

Fifa 19 early access

but I cant seem to get to the 10 hour trial either.. so how can i access the 10 hour trail? as said before, I do have Ea Access :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

2-day trials

Trials do not stack. If you added all 5 trials on Wednesday you would still only have had 48 hours of free time, not 10 days.
Thema:

1. How long does a 10 hour time trial truly last? - Similar Threads - long does hour

2. How long does it take for an investigation team to review whether or not you own an account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for an investigation team to review whether or not you own an account...: Hello, My account was recently hacked, as of August 30 or the 31st, upon finding out that my account was hacked, I contacted Support, spoke with a live agent and had the case escalated quickly, I...
  3. Why does Flight Simulator take so long to load on XBox Series X console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Flight Simulator take so long to load on XBox Series X console?: Why does Flight Simulator take so long to load on XBox Series X console? I just bought the console and game and its taking FOREVER to load. If I had known this, I wouldn't have bought the game....
  4. How long does it take a pending status last?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take a pending status last?: I ordered the Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X and haven't received it yet, I've already called Microsoft about and my order is still pending after a month. I placed the order on...
  5. How long does it take for a controller to be delivered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for a controller to be delivered: to the UK, because on the website it says 3-5 days and i was just wondering how long it takes in general ff45aa59-2c22-4d44-860c-7296faef1bd8
  6. How long does it take to have my esclated case be resovled? Is this typical treatment of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to have my esclated case be resovled? Is this typical treatment of...: I originally contacted Xbox Support on 4/24 about my repair controller that I am waiting on. The agent that day told me it had been delievered, upon checking for my device it had not been...
  7. How long does pending take after purchasing a Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does pending take after purchasing a Xbox series X: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox series X from the build your own Xbox bundle and I was wondering how/when does the pending end and start to delivery my console? (I recently purchased it the...
  8. How long does it take to get an answer from a case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take to get an answer from a case review?: My account has been wrongfully suspended from xbox live and I submitted a case 4 weeks ago now. How long does it take to get an answer? This is very frustrating, since I am unable to play...
  9. How long does It take to get your Minecraft marketplace application to go through

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does It take to get your Minecraft marketplace application to go through: I searched In google, I never found an answer to the question I’m asking. How long does it take to get your minecraft marketplace application to go through, I dont want to aimlessly wait for...
  10. How long does Chat support for Xbox normally take? I have been waiting for 6 hours to get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does Chat support for Xbox normally take? I have been waiting for 6 hours to get...: I have been waiting in line for chat support for the past 6 hours to get my question answered. My position initially started somewhere in the high 100s and it slowly lowered to 6th in line. Since...