How long does a repair take?

Discus and support How long does a repair take? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have to go get my xbox repaired and i was woundering how long that would take da816284-df87-42c4-87cd-ffd9293a165e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Billybushboy, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Billybushboy
    Billybushboy Guest

So i have to go get my xbox repaired and i was woundering how long that would take

:)

Billybushboy, Dec 21, 2018
  2. El Mago tv Win User

Its all depends what was the problem
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

It depends on what is wrong, but usually a couple of weeks.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

tHEY CANT GIVE A DEFINATIVE TIMEFRAME BUT IN MY EXPERIENCE IT NORMALLY TAKES AROUND 28 DAYS
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

It depends on the issue with your hardware but can take a couple of weeks.

Hope you get back to gaming soon!
  6. Christyna64 Win User

The details should be in the email you receive after placing the repair request.
Thema:

1. How long does a repair take? - Similar Threads - long does repair

2. How long does it take for MS to approve patches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for MS to approve patches?: The remothered broken porcelain game is practically unplayable, the developers said they sent a patch to fix all the problems. But microsoft takes too long to approve patches. Does anyone know...
  3. How long does Chat support for Xbox normally take? I have been waiting for 6 hours to get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does Chat support for Xbox normally take? I have been waiting for 6 hours to get...: I have been waiting in line for chat support for the past 6 hours to get my question answered. My position initially started somewhere in the high 100s and it slowly lowered to 6th in line. Since...
  4. How long does it take to get approved?

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it take to get approved?: I just got my new Xbox today. I am wondering how long it take for me to be able to download the preview OS update. It says pending. submitted by /u/AU_WarEagle [link] [comments]
  5. How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?: And what days are the repairing part of microsoft open? a2a385d5-5f7d-463f-ba79-0b7b2c9d8af8
  6. How long does the refund will take

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does the refund will take: I bought Minecraft dungeons on 4th July. I decided to refund it because I can't even install it and now I have refunded the game. So it say my game has been refunded and I haven't received the...
  7. ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...: Hace 3 semanas que ya llegó al centro de servicio pero no me han dado respuesta o dado alguna actualización con mi control. [Translation-It has been 3 weeks since it arrived at the service center...
  8. Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?: Hi everyone, I'm a longtime insider but I'm done with it now. I haven't been able to record for months at any resolution or length, to any device (internal or external) and im pretty angry about...
  9. How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?: I got a refund yesterday and im just wondering how long it will take for it to show up in my account. 71c2bea9-76f8-4d06-8058-76436ee97d25
  10. Sent Xbox One for repair. How long does it normally take?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox One for repair. How long does it normally take?: So I sent my Xbox One out for repair on the August 27th. Anyone on here know how long it normally takes? d1474361-dcc4-487f-bb8f-c006508dda11