How Long Does arefund Take to Hit a Card Account After 'We will Refund You' Message

Discus and support How Long Does arefund Take to Hit a Card Account After 'We will Refund You' Message in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm still not seeing anything even though the pre-order shows as cancelled and it's been about 14 calendar days c2377e19-553c-443b-9264-46c5593b6f9b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ShockedHook7606, Dec 7, 2019.

1. How Long Does arefund Take to Hit a Card Account After 'We will Refund You' Message

I'm still not seeing anything even though the pre-order shows as cancelled and it's been about 14 calendar days

:)

ShockedHook7606, Dec 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

How Long Does arefund Take to Hit a Card Account After 'We will Refund You' Message

Hi Shocked,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

A refund has to be requested within two weeks of an app or game purchase, and you must wait until at least one day after the release
    date to start the refund process. You also have to have used the product for less than two hours across
    all accounts.
  4. ngocphi Win User

That would be on your ms account it will say refund issued on your ms account which is thrn issued to your payment iption

But Payment options are not in xbox's control

And is upto your bank when they handle refunds

International transactions are handled in large batches which is why it can take 30 days

It should be noted it is usually in your card holder agreement that even if a refund is issued you may have to make payments while you wait for refunds
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

The message that I got on my refund message was that the refund will appear on my account in a few days.
  6. ngocphi Win User

If it has been charged it depends on the payment method and where you are in the world

If you used paypal and within the 10 days before the preorder launches

Its 90days as per thei paypal r refund policy you can read thier policy on website

If directly thru your creditcard and you arent in north america it can be 30days once the refund has been issued
Thema:

1. How Long Does arefund Take to Hit a Card Account After 'We will Refund You' Message - Similar Threads - Long Does arefund

2. How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?: I got a refund yesterday and im just wondering how long it will take for it to show up in my account. 71c2bea9-76f8-4d06-8058-76436ee97d25
  3. Omega Update. How long does it take to get?

in XboX Insiders
    Omega Update. How long does it take to get?: Hello, I'm just wondering how long does it take to receive the omega update once you join the xbox one update preview? submitted by /u/MoogleGoogle01 [link] [comments]
  4. ¿Cuanto tarda en restablecerce mi consola?[Translation-How long does it take to reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Cuanto tarda en restablecerce mi consola?[Translation-How long does it take to reset my...: Mi consola no pasa de la pantalla verde, así que sigo los pasos para restablecer el error E200. Procedí a restablecerla conservando los juegos y aplicaciones, configure idioma y red, y cuando dijo...
  5. How long does it take to change my xbox live gamertag for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to change my xbox live gamertag for free: Hi im Alex. I'm am wondering how long it takes to change a gamertag for free again if anyone has any answer please reply Thank You and have a Great Day 87f26971-f4cc-42aa-a9c6-c65852d014ff
  6. On average 1-30 days how long does Microsoft Privacy to respond a report?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On average 1-30 days how long does Microsoft Privacy to respond a report?: So I've found my old Xbox 360 and i tried to sign in with my account but i forgot the password, the only thing i have is the Xbox ID, my account email/gamertag and the owner of the account which...
  7. How long does a message and voice chat ban last

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does a message and voice chat ban last: I was trying to play gta but another player [mod removed] kept killing me it got to the point where i couldn't do anything because he wouldn't leave me alone since there is no way to report...
  8. How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...: How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch? ee38fd38-133d-4f0d-b492-c20dbe02195a
  9. How long does it usually take for an update to get from Omega to those who aren’t Insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it usually take for an update to get from Omega to those who aren’t Insiders?: The December 12th Delta and Omega updates fixed the long loading times for Rock Band 4 and its effect on other games. Wondering when approximately this would be pushed to those aren’t Insiders....
  10. game takes too long to load and does not startup : (

in XBoX on Consoles
    game takes too long to load and does not startup : (: why does my game take to long to load and when the game actually loads the game either crashes or freezez the game is not a disc so im askin for some suggestions since everything ive done hasent...