How long does it take for MS to approve patches?

Discus and support How long does it take for MS to approve patches? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The remothered broken porcelain game is practically unplayable, the developers said they sent a patch to fix all the problems. But microsoft takes too... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeanDDIAS, Oct 24, 2020.

1. JeanDDIAS
    JeanDDIAS Guest

The remothered broken porcelain game is practically unplayable, the developers said they sent a patch to fix all the problems.

But microsoft takes too long to approve patches.

Does anyone know how long it takes?

:)

JeanDDIAS, Oct 24, 2020
  2. AdjacentGecko2 Win User

Xboxlive Banned me for no reason, I would like to know why

I have redirected the post, but it says that a moderator needs to approve of it, and after 30-60 minutes it still hasn't been approved. How long does this usually take?

Also I don't know how to mark this post as answered as this is the first time I've posted a question.
  3. Facetious T OSU Win User

How long does it take?

My purchases have always shown up immediately.
  4. ChickinOnaChain Win User

How long does it take....

It's been a long time since I transferred anything but I had about 100Gb to switch over and it took 45 min. to an hour.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Cannot Access the preview forum

Once you are approved it will take 3 to 4 days, how long as it been since you received the app and installed it.
  6. Rigi07 Win User

How long does the update take

Thank you but it didnt work and i tried holding the buttons as instructed and nothing there happened either. To be honest i regret buying this machine. I bought it just over a year ago and was fine and then it needed to do an update which didnt work
    which is why i packed it away. I was advised to update by usb at the time, but do not have a windows pc as i am apple mac.
Thema:

1. How long does it take for MS to approve patches? - Similar Threads - long does approve

2. How long does Chat support for Xbox normally take? I have been waiting for 6 hours to get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does Chat support for Xbox normally take? I have been waiting for 6 hours to get...: I have been waiting in line for chat support for the past 6 hours to get my question answered. My position initially started somewhere in the high 100s and it slowly lowered to 6th in line. Since...
  3. How long does it take to get approved?

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it take to get approved?: I just got my new Xbox today. I am wondering how long it take for me to be able to download the preview OS update. It says pending. submitted by /u/AU_WarEagle [link] [comments]
  4. How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?: And what days are the repairing part of microsoft open? a2a385d5-5f7d-463f-ba79-0b7b2c9d8af8
  5. How long does the refund will take

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does the refund will take: I bought Minecraft dungeons on 4th July. I decided to refund it because I can't even install it and now I have refunded the game. So it say my game has been refunded and I haven't received the...
  6. ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...: Hace 3 semanas que ya llegó al centro de servicio pero no me han dado respuesta o dado alguna actualización con mi control. [Translation-It has been 3 weeks since it arrived at the service center...
  7. Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?: Hi everyone, I'm a longtime insider but I'm done with it now. I haven't been able to record for months at any resolution or length, to any device (internal or external) and im pretty angry about...
  8. How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?: I got a refund yesterday and im just wondering how long it will take for it to show up in my account. 71c2bea9-76f8-4d06-8058-76436ee97d25
  9. Omega Update. How long does it take to get?

in XboX Insiders
    Omega Update. How long does it take to get?: Hello, I'm just wondering how long does it take to receive the omega update once you join the xbox one update preview? submitted by /u/MoogleGoogle01 [link] [comments]
  10. ¿Cuanto tarda en restablecerce mi consola?[Translation-How long does it take to reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Cuanto tarda en restablecerce mi consola?[Translation-How long does it take to reset my...: Mi consola no pasa de la pantalla verde, así que sigo los pasos para restablecer el error E200. Procedí a restablecerla conservando los juegos y aplicaciones, configure idioma y red, y cuando dijo...