How long does it take to install a game on average?

Discus and support How long does it take to install a game on average? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My roommate XB1 tends to download and install way faster then mine (we download the same games) and We are both connected to a wired connection on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dday86, May 27, 2014.

1. Dday86
    Dday86 Guest

My roommate XB1 tends to download and install way faster then mine (we download the same games) and We are both connected to a wired connection on the same router. Is there anyway to troubleshot this?

Also Im having a Problem seeing the preview forums even tho I been getting the updates for months now.

:)

Dday86, May 27, 2014
  2. GrimmOaks786
    GrimmOaks786 Guest
    how long does this game take to install?

how long does this game take to install? been about 2 hours now and its only as far as 86% and still can't play it.

GrimmOaks786, May 27, 2014
  3. how long does it take to install Forza Harizon 3 on Xbox one

how long does it take to install Forza Harizon 3 on Xbox one

BeamierAlloy689, May 27, 2014
  4. delboy0123 Win User

How's LA Noire going for people?

Just out of interest how long does this take to install to HDD?
  5. Facetious T OSU Win User

How long does it take?

My purchases have always shown up immediately.
  6. ChickinOnaChain Win User

How long does it take....

It's been a long time since I transferred anything but I had about 100Gb to switch over and it took 45 min. to an hour.
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

How Long Does It Take for GTA V To Install?

Some folks have said as quick as 30 minutes while others have reported 8-14 hours. Not really a solid answer on this one. I would definitely recommend leaving the Xbox running versus background installation though as background downloads/installations are
    much slower.
  8. the elz Win User

Does Installing updates take long

there HUGE (1st one was 5GB, this one is 13GB....bigger than the GAME..... my dead rising disapared from by HDD, when i put the disc in it reinstalled.... you could try deleting it off, but as were not allowed to check wants on the tiny 500GB HDD I cant
    tell yu if that would delete your save files....microsoft dont seem to tell you that.. :-?
Thema:

1. How long does it take to install a game on average? - Similar Threads - long does install

2. How long does it take to install a build upgrade for you? (Apply step)

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it take to install a build upgrade for you? (Apply step): Note: not the download step (which depends on Internet speed and bandwidths), and not the verify step. After the reboot, step 3 Here it takes about 35 minutes (used a stopwatch) where it sits...
  3. Pre-oreder Failed - How long does it take to completely cancel?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-oreder Failed - How long does it take to completely cancel?: I have a failed payment for a preorder and now im curious has to how long its going to take to fully cancel. I'm unable to psy it now has a household bill came out instead so would rather wait...
  4. How long does it take for my gamertag to change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my gamertag to change.: I paid for a gamertag change. I was charged 9.99 on my credit card... My name hasn't changed. fc4fae49-13a5-45e0-b0db-2b72c6a8b723
  5. How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV: How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV??? Can I play offline?? f24a9db0-4fee-4af6-b2a0-d86021bc1507
  6. How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV: How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV and can I play it off line? f008cd6e-12e1-4e65-86eb-beb23e831988
  7. how long does it take to install Forza Harizon 3 on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how long does it take to install Forza Harizon 3 on Xbox one: how long does it take to install Forza Harizon 3 on Xbox one 67c5f792-4c35-4ff3-abdb-fe674b02cc54
  8. How long does this darn thing take to install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does this darn thing take to install?: I have been on 45% all day and only Combat mode is allowed. e4c30a23-5064-455f-9c57-6c7c75d4400b
  9. How Long Does It Take for GTA V To Install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Long Does It Take for GTA V To Install?: I know it depends on your internet, but I'm just looking for like an estimated/average time. Plus, what is all the extra gbs for? I had 141 or 142 gb before purchasing GTA V, and now I have 79 gbs...
  10. how long does this game take to install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how long does this game take to install?: how long does this game take to install? been about 2 hours now and its only as far as 86% and still can't play it. fd23e8a5-dacf-4f92-91d0-ef6b2f791a9d