How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?

Discus and support How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; And what days are the repairing part of microsoft open? a2a385d5-5f7d-463f-ba79-0b7b2c9d8af8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by clayton0127, Jul 12, 2020.

1. clayton0127
    clayton0127 Guest

How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?

And what days are the repairing part of microsoft open?

:)

clayton0127, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Depends on where you are.It can take around 7 days up to 3 or 4 weeks.Could be longer at the moment due to the situation the world is in.

As far as i know the repair centres work Monday-Friday.
  3. Czech Falcon Win User

The Deer God's 'Deer Boss' achievement won't unlock.

So, will anyone get back to me on this? Support put me here to get my problem fixed.

How long does it usually take to get support?
  4. BigFasa Win User

Rewards gift pre paid $10 code

Ok.. I didn't see that option.. I will look better next time.

How long does it take for a rewards or mod member to usually get back with someone?
  5. jdively Win User

How do I disable parental settings?

I sent the family member request but it hasn't been sent. How long do they usually take to receive?
  6. Eshiki Win User

Power brick too loud for my taste?

I had a terrible experience with Xbox Support when replacing my power supply. It took nearly a month to get it back and I had to pay for shipping. Every time I talked to a CSR I would get a different answer about how long it should take. The first CSR said
    it would be 2 weeks max. Also, they shipped it to the wrong address and they even knew it was the wrong address weeks before they shipped it since I caught their error while finding out what was taking them so long to ship it back. The replacement works well
    so far though, so that's good.
Thema:

1. How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing? - Similar Threads - long does usually

2. How long does it take for MS to approve patches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for MS to approve patches?: The remothered broken porcelain game is practically unplayable, the developers said they sent a patch to fix all the problems. But microsoft takes too long to approve patches. Does anyone know...
  3. How long does Chat support for Xbox normally take? I have been waiting for 6 hours to get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does Chat support for Xbox normally take? I have been waiting for 6 hours to get...: I have been waiting in line for chat support for the past 6 hours to get my question answered. My position initially started somewhere in the high 100s and it slowly lowered to 6th in line. Since...
  4. How long does it take to get approved?

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it take to get approved?: I just got my new Xbox today. I am wondering how long it take for me to be able to download the preview OS update. It says pending. submitted by /u/AU_WarEagle [link] [comments]
  5. How long does the refund will take

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does the refund will take: I bought Minecraft dungeons on 4th July. I decided to refund it because I can't even install it and now I have refunded the game. So it say my game has been refunded and I haven't received the...
  6. ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...: Hace 3 semanas que ya llegó al centro de servicio pero no me han dado respuesta o dado alguna actualización con mi control. [Translation-It has been 3 weeks since it arrived at the service center...
  7. How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...: How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch? ee38fd38-133d-4f0d-b492-c20dbe02195a
  8. How long does it usually take for an update to get from Omega to those who aren’t Insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it usually take for an update to get from Omega to those who aren’t Insiders?: The December 12th Delta and Omega updates fixed the long loading times for Rock Band 4 and its effect on other games. Wondering when approximately this would be pushed to those aren’t Insiders....
  9. How long does it usually take to get a beta build after signing up for the Xbox insider...

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it usually take to get a beta build after signing up for the Xbox insider...: When I tried to go update to the new dashboard, I realised that I was on the wrong ring (Omega) , and after switching to the right ring (Delta) , I wondered how long it would take to get the...
  10. how long does a ban usually last for in Halo 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how long does a ban usually last for in Halo 4?: Anyone know how long a ban usualy last for in halo 4? I cant join any matchamking games :(.. been like this for 3 days now. 11689b04-f85d-4039-bbd2-0c64f5e4c28c