how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...

Discus and support how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app because its it unable to let me me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomCow34, Oct 22, 2019.

1. TomCow34
    TomCow34 Guest

how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...

how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app because its it unable to let me me join for some reason

:)

TomCow34, Oct 22, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app

It shouldn't take too long but if you have recently signed up it could possibly take a couple days to process. If you still have issues after a few days then try and contact support here.
  3. KaylaClayton Win User

I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements

Cant send a message to the link you provided.. But this is whats been going on I can’t access game pass achievements on my Xbox one and the game pass app does not show the quests
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
Thema:

1. how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft... - Similar Threads - long does gan

2. How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?: And what days are the repairing part of microsoft open? a2a385d5-5f7d-463f-ba79-0b7b2c9d8af8
  3. How long does the refund will take

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does the refund will take: I bought Minecraft dungeons on 4th July. I decided to refund it because I can't even install it and now I have refunded the game. So it say my game has been refunded and I haven't received the...
  4. ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...: Hace 3 semanas que ya llegó al centro de servicio pero no me han dado respuesta o dado alguna actualización con mi control. [Translation-It has been 3 weeks since it arrived at the service center...
  5. Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?: Hi everyone, I'm a longtime insider but I'm done with it now. I haven't been able to record for months at any resolution or length, to any device (internal or external) and im pretty angry about...
  6. How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?: I got a refund yesterday and im just wondering how long it will take for it to show up in my account. 71c2bea9-76f8-4d06-8058-76436ee97d25
  7. Omega Update. How long does it take to get?

in XboX Insiders
    Omega Update. How long does it take to get?: Hello, I'm just wondering how long does it take to receive the omega update once you join the xbox one update preview? submitted by /u/MoogleGoogle01 [link] [comments]
  8. ¿Cuanto tarda en restablecerce mi consola?[Translation-How long does it take to reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Cuanto tarda en restablecerce mi consola?[Translation-How long does it take to reset my...: Mi consola no pasa de la pantalla verde, así que sigo los pasos para restablecer el error E200. Procedí a restablecerla conservando los juegos y aplicaciones, configure idioma y red, y cuando dijo...
  9. How long does it take to change my xbox live gamertag for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to change my xbox live gamertag for free: Hi im Alex. I'm am wondering how long it takes to change a gamertag for free again if anyone has any answer please reply Thank You and have a Great Day 87f26971-f4cc-42aa-a9c6-c65852d014ff
  10. On average 1-30 days how long does Microsoft Privacy to respond a report?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On average 1-30 days how long does Microsoft Privacy to respond a report?: So I've found my old Xbox 360 and i tried to sign in with my account but i forgot the password, the only thing i have is the Xbox ID, my account email/gamertag and the owner of the account which...