how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...

Discus and support how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app because its it unable to let me me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomCow34, Oct 22, 2019.

1. TomCow34
    TomCow34 Guest

how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...

how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app because its it unable to let me me join for some reason

:)

TomCow34, Oct 22, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app

It shouldn't take too long but if you have recently signed up it could possibly take a couple days to process. If you still have issues after a few days then try and contact support here.
  3. KaylaClayton Win User

I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements

Cant send a message to the link you provided.. But this is whats been going on I can’t access game pass achievements on my Xbox one and the game pass app does not show the quests
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
Thema:

1. how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft... - Similar Threads - long does gan

2. How long does it take to install a build upgrade for you? (Apply step)

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it take to install a build upgrade for you? (Apply step): Note: not the download step (which depends on Internet speed and bandwidths), and not the verify step. After the reboot, step 3 Here it takes about 35 minutes (used a stopwatch) where it sits...
  3. Pre-oreder Failed - How long does it take to completely cancel?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-oreder Failed - How long does it take to completely cancel?: I have a failed payment for a preorder and now im curious has to how long its going to take to fully cancel. I'm unable to psy it now has a household bill came out instead so would rather wait...
  4. How long does it take for my gamertag to change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my gamertag to change.: I paid for a gamertag change. I was charged 9.99 on my credit card... My name hasn't changed. fc4fae49-13a5-45e0-b0db-2b72c6a8b723
  5. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  6. How long does it usually take to get a beta build after signing up for the Xbox insider...

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it usually take to get a beta build after signing up for the Xbox insider...: When I tried to go update to the new dashboard, I realised that I was on the wrong ring (Omega) , and after switching to the right ring (Delta) , I wondered how long it would take to get the...
  7. For how long you are gamers and how does it feel to be one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For how long you are gamers and how does it feel to be one?: I used to play games casually as a child but then took a break for a good decade due to school and such before diving back in about three years ago. I play all sorts now and have made some awesome...
  8. How longs does it take to ban someone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How longs does it take to ban someone?: There was a person who cursed me out i reported the message but they didnt get banned not only that they proceeded to message me on another account and that one also did not get enforcement after...
  9. How long does it take for my profile picture to be verified?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my profile picture to be verified?: its been about an hour and my profile picture still hasn't been verified. the picture is just my gamertag in a font and isn't offensive in any shape or formed so i'd hope it be verified ASAP!...
  10. Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?: Both great games. Playtime depends on your play style. But if you can get them cheap... go for it. 6def25d1-20f1-428a-a8b9-4d5aca4bb9cb