How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games?

Discus and support How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sorry this probably gets asked a bunch submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CKCJamie, Oct 20, 2019.

1. /u/CKCJamie
    /u/CKCJamie Guest

How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games?

/u/CKCJamie, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Lost 2000 Gamerscore

Most of the time it takes about 3 days, but for some people it has taken longer.
  3. eber3 Win User

Glad I did not pay for this........

No matter how you want to define the phrase, the twenty minutes or less it takes to set up an X1 out of the box can hardly be considered a long time.

As far as the phrase itself goes, there is no set definition on it. I gave you the original meaning, but there are several more. it's open to interpretation. Some people take it to mean four weeks as most months have four Sundays, others take it to mean
    30/31 Sundays as a month has that many days (or 217 days).

Regardless the debate is irrelevant as the only one getting bogged down in it is you, just because other people don't define the undefined phrase the same way you do. Regardless I'm done discussing it now.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Avoid Player Reputation and Finding players also with bad reps

^^Action is taken against people who file to many false reports,has been for a long time.
  5. TheRohan Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I'm very intrigued and interested in what XCloud can bring to the table but not sure Microsoft has released much info about it just yet. I think there is testing being done right now but it's all internal not external yet. I'd say best bet of getting into
    the beta is through the Xbox Insider Program once Xcloud gets released.
  6. Mexicola1984 Win User

Next Generation: Graphics, 30FPS or 60FPS, does it matter to you?

[quote user="Lofty Who"]I'm just not sure with the comments I've seen recently what some gamers expected from these new consoles especially so early on.[/quote]

Personally i think this is where people will be most disappointed. Look how long its taken the 360 to get to where it is now graphics wise, i think some people are expecting this huge leap and i don't think it will come for a while, like the 360 devs will get
    used to the next generation of consoles and a few years down the line, I'm sure the games will look out of this world
Thema:

1. How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games? - Similar Threads - long has taken

2. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has taken too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has taken too long to start: I just purchased a physical copy of AC Odyssey and have completed the installation however the game will not load past the splash screen and says that it has taken too long to start (0x8027025a)....
  3. Blu ray has taken too long to start (0x802705a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu ray has taken too long to start (0x802705a): I have been unable since the most recent update to watch any of my blu-rays or dvds on my xbox one x but instead am given a message similar to the thread subject with the same code. I have looked...
  4. For some reason Xbox has taken too long to start

in XBoX Accessibility
    For some reason Xbox has taken too long to start: Every time I turn on my console it gets stuck on the green loading screen for about 5 minutes, then it goes black for about another 5 minutes and I get this message. Sometimes it says oops...
  5. Nothing will launch on console after resume (X has taken too long to start)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nothing will launch on console after resume (X has taken too long to start): I've run into problems with my XB1 where it won't launch anything after resuming from sleep. Hard powering off/on fixes things, but if I sleep/resume, I'll get "Unfortunately X is taking too long...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege 'has taken too long to start'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege 'has taken too long to start': I have owned Rainbow Six Siege since its launch, and now whenever I load it (or attempt to do so) it comes up with an error saying "Please Try Again : for some reason Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six...
  7. cant play BF4 keep getting a error code 0x8027025a the game has taken to long to start :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play BF4 keep getting a error code 0x8027025a the game has taken to long to start :(: since i got my xbox one s ive had error codes on 2 games BF4 & DR3, error code 0x8027025a for some reason battlefield 4 has taken to long to start 0x8027025a for some reason deadrising 3 has...
  8. game has taken too long too start (0x8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game has taken too long too start (0x8027025a): over half of my downloaded games seem to hang on start up and give me the above error code. the other half of my downloaded games work fine, all discs work fine. What I have tried so far: Hard...
  9. Every time I try to launch a game or app I get error saying such and such has taken too long ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to launch a game or app I get error saying such and such has taken too long ...: when I try to play games or apps I get errors saying they take to long to load and that I have to shut it off. Now my system won't even turn on anymore. Is it garbage or is something else...
  10. "for some reason xbox.system update has taken too long to start (0x8027025a)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "for some reason xbox.system update has taken too long to start (0x8027025a)": I can't even turn on my xbox today. It refuses to go to the dashboard. "for some reason xbox.system update has taken too long to start (0x8027025a)" a3549dc9-95e7-428e-b779-07302861f0c1