How long have you guys been gaming?

Discus and support How long have you guys been gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Iv been gaming almost my entire life. Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation, its been what iv been most skilled at lol. So when did you guys get serious about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FxdBrokenLight, Jan 16, 2020.

1. How long have you guys been gaming?

Iv been gaming almost my entire life. Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation, its been what iv been most skilled at lol. So when did you guys get serious about gaming? How long have you guys been gaming? :)

:)

FxdBrokenLight, Jan 16, 2020
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Since the first nintendo console and im still gaming today
  3. NextMemory Win User

I’ve been gaming since NES when I was ~6 years old. Got more serious with every generation, but the most serious was Xbox 360. Achievements changed everything. Been more relaxed with Xbox One, probably because I have kids now.
  4. AKchief79 Win User

Ive been a gamer since 1985.started palying atari,nintendo,segas and computer games at school
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

1982, zx spectrum 48 k. The game was jumping jack flash. A long time ago there was a boy who loved video games. The face is different but the boy remains.
  6. depressed brute Win User

Hi there, i started in 2005 with a pc then i switched to xbox 360 in 2007 then keep it going with xbox its been about 15 years of gaming.
Thema:

1. How long have you guys been gaming? - Similar Threads - long guys been

2. How long is the elite controller 2 warranty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long is the elite controller 2 warranty?: I just got a replacement controller from amazon. The first one, when registered, had a year warranty. The second one I just registered only showed up to march 20th when I registered it today, and...
  3. Os meus jogos demoram muito para baixar [My games take a long time to download]

in XBoX on Windows
    Os meus jogos demoram muito para baixar [My games take a long time to download]: Comprei o game pass para pc, no primeiro mês os jogos estavam instalando rapido, já que minha internet e de 200 megas, so que depois os dowloads começaram ficar muito lentos sem mótivo, como faço...
  4. Xbox One takes too long to boot up and doesn't display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One takes too long to boot up and doesn't display anything.: I've had my xbox for a long time, since it came out, and have never had any problems with it whatsoever. Then all of a sudden, it takes 5-10 min to even boot up, and once it does it goes to a...
  5. New Mixer long term issue with on demand

in XboX Insiders
    New Mixer long term issue with on demand: I reported this months ago when it first released and again recently. The new Mixer experience will not show on demand channels that are not currently live. I follow Xbox and TWOX. Neither will...
  6. How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...: How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch? ee38fd38-133d-4f0d-b492-c20dbe02195a
  7. GAME TAKES TOO LONG TO START.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME TAKES TOO LONG TO START.: Is it possible to skip the introductions on the games and go straight to the game? Every time we play a game we have to go through the whole story background first and that's taking up to 10...
  8. Forza horizon 4 too long to start error. Will not start

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 4 too long to start error. Will not start: Is anyone having this issue in forza horizon 4. I’m in the beta ring submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  9. Not getting anywhere with troubleshooting error message: Blu-Ray player took too long to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting anywhere with troubleshooting error message: Blu-Ray player took too long to...: Hi, I've been experiencing this common problem with the blu-ray app failing to start on my Xbox one x. This affects blur-ray movies, 4k movies and games. All of them are eventually failing in the...
  10. Takes long to start can't load games or join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Takes long to start can't load games or join parties: My Xbox one takes like an hour to get out of the Initial launch screen initial launch screen and once it dose I’m unable to load games join party’s or pretty much do anything...