How long migration Xbox Live account?

Discus and support How long migration Xbox Live account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In December, I made the migration of my Xbox Live account from the region on the Polish region of the United Kingdom but nothing has changed I do not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LimpOregon515, Feb 18, 2014.

1. How long migration Xbox Live account?

In December, I made the migration of my Xbox Live account from the region on the Polish region of the United Kingdom but nothing has changed I do not have anything that would account confirmed migrations biggest problem is that recharged your Xbox Live account
    for 40 pounds I wanted to buy the game but I can not because currency for which you have to buy the game has not changed.

How much do I have to wait for the migration of my account?

:)

LimpOregon515, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Shahfifi89
    Shahfifi89 Guest
    Xbox live Gold Membership issues

My xbox live gold subscription has been revoke after migration from Singapore to Malaysia region. How to solve this problem? I no longer be able to enjoy gold membership privilege, please help me...

Shahfifi89, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Jericho_Y2J
    Jericho_Y2J Guest
    Account Migration Problems

Hi bokka, can i ask you something?

How many years you had on your Xbox Live Tenure before the Account Migration and how many years you have now after the Account Migration?

I would like to know, i'm having problems with this too, my Xbox Live Tenure was recently reset after i did the account migration. I hope the support can help both of us.

Jericho_Y2J, Feb 18, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

well since its been past 30days you should call support to see if ther eis a holdup

migrations can take upto 30days according to some support quotes

but since it is well past I suggest you call

ngocphi, Feb 18, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

well since its been past 30days you should call support to see if ther eis a holdup

migrations can take upto 30days according to some support quotes

but since it is well past I suggest you call
  6. nevillefarrell Win User

I Can't migrate my account

Have you Migrated in the past? if yes how long ago was it ?
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Requesting a replacement code for Tekken 6

As Smwutches stated, you can use our
    Xbox Live Account Migration Tool
    to migrate your account region to the UAE. Let us know how it goes after your account region is migrated!
  8. BillowyPanther4 Win User

Unauthorized access claim

They don't know how long it's going to take.

That's the honest truth. I've seen people in here who don't have their account Migrated take 2 months or more.

Just to give you a thought on how long this could take. That was one case I saw. I've been waiting since July 9th myself. That's 150 days ago. But my account was Migrated. I see yours was Migrated as well. I did see one case where they said it was resolved
    in something like 77 days and theirs was Migrated.
  9. Jericho_Y2J Win User

Account Migration Problems

Hi bokka, can i ask you something?

How many years you had on your Xbox Live Tenure before the Account Migration and how many years you have now after the Account Migration?

I would like to know, i'm having problems with this too, my Xbox Live Tenure was recently reset after i did the account migration. I hope the support can help both of us.
Thema:

1. How long migration Xbox Live account? - Similar Threads - long migration Live

2. How long until the next official update?

in XboX Insiders
    How long until the next official update?: I'm sitting here with a brick. All it does is let me use the troubleshooting screen. If I wipe it, I'll get the updating screen and it'll fail at 7%. I've been stuck since August 29ths update....
  3. Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?: I have an Xbox One S that has developed issues over the last few days. I installed BL3 on launch day last Friday and since then I have gotten Error 0x8027025A almost every time I have tried to...
  4. Xbox making long continuous beep when opening large games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making long continuous beep when opening large games: When I open Gears 5, No Man’s Sky, Tomb Raider, etc., my xbox makes a long beep that doesn’t stop until I close out the game. Is this an overheating issue? This happens for games on the internal...
  5. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]
  6. How long does it take for my gamertag to change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my gamertag to change.: I paid for a gamertag change. I was charged 9.99 on my credit card... My name hasn't changed. fc4fae49-13a5-45e0-b0db-2b72c6a8b723
  7. Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family: I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account including my children. I am able to use them...
  8. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.: When trying to open My Account in xboxlive.com web page on PC w/ Windows 10 (Opera browser), I get the above error message. I've cleared the browser cache but that did not clear the error. I am...
  10. XBox One Screen Time restricitions no long work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Screen Time restricitions no long work: When Screen Time limits for Xbox One were first introduced, they worked fine. Some months back, they stopped working. I searched for related articles many times, and have even raised web chat...