How long until Black ops 2 and Ghost are able to be played live with out disconnects.

Discus and support How long until Black ops 2 and Ghost are able to be played live with out disconnects. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having problems with Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Ghost. I see The service alert. But really this has been going on for about a weeks now.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grumpy Ol Bear, May 7, 2014.

1. How long until Black ops 2 and Ghost are able to be played live with out disconnects.

I have been having problems with Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Ghost. I see The service alert. But really this has been going on for about a weeks now. When is this going to get fixed??? What kind of maintenance take this much time to do? Did you lose your
    partner and can not find another? A little more detailed explanation would be appreciated!!!! You folks make a crap load of money to provide this service, the least you could do is keep it running as it is supposed to.

Very Frustrated in Idaho.

:)

Grumpy Ol Bear, May 7, 2014
  2. Andy55411
    Andy55411 Guest
    Two problems (xbox 360)

I'm using the xbox 360 E. I'm really starting to get tired of this, I just tried to play some black ops 2, was able to play for like 2-3 minutes then xbox live signs out, followed by being kicked out of the match. I can play minecraft online with two of
    my friends all day long, so I'm starting to think its something between live and black ops 2. cod ghosts will do it to but black ops 2 seems to be the worse.

Andy55411, May 7, 2014
  3. SharkyXXVII
    SharkyXXVII Guest
    Black Ops 2 keeps disconnecting from server! this is sooo annoying!

WHY IS BLACK OPS 2 CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTS FROM SERVER???!!! Then it disconnects from Xbox Live!!! I HAVE NOT EVEN PLAYED ONE SINGLE GAME ON MULTIPLAYER!!!! I play every other game online and no issues, only when Black Ops 2 goes online and suddenly lose
    connection to black ops 2 servers then immediately XBL... WTHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

SharkyXXVII, May 7, 2014
  4. How long until Black ops 2 and Ghost are able to be played live with out disconnects.

the pardner for call of duty as Long as this game is sold and supported is activision, the Servers are running on their sites and MS is recieving Information "hey we are doing something, please inform the Players"

StefanNeubauer, May 8, 2014
  5. StefanNeubauer Win User

How long until Black ops 2 and Ghost are able to be played live with out disconnects.

the pardner for call of duty as Long as this game is sold and supported is activision, the Servers are running on their sites and MS is recieving Information "hey we are doing something, please inform the Players"
  6. Andy55411 Win User

Two problems (xbox 360)

I'm using the xbox 360 E. I'm really starting to get tired of this, I just tried to play some black ops 2, was able to play for like 2-3 minutes then xbox live signs out, followed by being kicked out of the match. I can play minecraft online with two of
    my friends all day long, so I'm starting to think its something between live and black ops 2. cod ghosts will do it to but black ops 2 seems to be the worse.
  7. Nightcaster460 Win User

The First Thread You Created on the Xbox Forums?

How do I create a thread? I want to explain my problem with being disconnected from xbox live when playing cod black ops 2.
  8. rnemovr Win User

Live disconnects during use

Getting completely disconnected from live. Happens while watching netflix and while playing black ops 2
  9. BigLogMaster74 Win User

looking for friends join xbb gaming.com

will u play cod ghosts or black ops 2
Thema:

1. How long until Black ops 2 and Ghost are able to be played live with out disconnects. - Similar Threads - long until Black

2. How long until the next official update?

in XboX Insiders
    How long until the next official update?: I'm sitting here with a brick. All it does is let me use the troubleshooting screen. If I wipe it, I'll get the updating screen and it'll fail at 7%. I've been stuck since August 29ths update....
  3. How long will it be until I can change my alias again

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long will it be until I can change my alias again: Ive reset my account alias and i cant log into it because i have the wrong email name and it sends a verafacation to that email instead of my secondary so i need to know what time i can change my...
  4. How long until I receive my points?

in XBoX Rewards
    How long until I receive my points?: since I am level 2 the Microsoft earn rewards page said if I design and order a remote I will receive 5,000 points I just ordered it about 15-20 minutes ago, I just want to know how long until I...
  5. I upgraded to the Xbox One S, how long do I have to wait until I recieve the credits?

in XBoX Rewards
    I upgraded to the Xbox One S, how long do I have to wait until I recieve the credits?: It has been a couple of weeks and I was wondering. 4ce3079c-1f8d-49bd-addd-18bcce497b7d
  6. How long until I can play campaign mode on Gears of War 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long until I can play campaign mode on Gears of War 4?: I own the physical copy of this game and have fully installed the game itself, however it's asking me to download a 71.25GB update. I have extremely slow internet (DSL) in my area and can't get...
  7. How long until I can access sea of theives if I pre-ordered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long until I can access sea of theives if I pre-ordered?: I pre-ordered sea of thieves today (2 March 2018) and I haven't received the closed beta. How long will I have to wait? bc028ab8-8bae-4dea-93df-f49658c75e2a
  8. How Long until the gold get's "accepted"

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Long until the gold get's "accepted": I Just bought a 1 month sub for 1 €because my old on expired. After several reboots and restarts of a Game it still says i need xbl gold. How Long does it Take xbl to really recognize my Gold...
  9. How long until ban timer resets

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long until ban timer resets: Recently I received a communications ban by a targeted attack. (Long story) and I received a one day ban. But what I'm worried about is if it happens again in say a month will it be one day ban...
  10. How long does it take until Xbox confimes my participitation in the Dashboard Beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take until Xbox confimes my participitation in the Dashboard Beta?: Hi, a friend of mine invited me to the Xbox Dashboard Preview on Saturday and I still didnt receive a message from Xbox Live that confimes my participation and so I have to code to download the...