How long until the next official update?

Discus and support How long until the next official update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm sitting here with a brick. All it does is let me use the troubleshooting screen. If I wipe it, I'll get the updating screen and it'll fail at 7%.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FrancisEdwood, Sep 20, 2019.

1. How long until the next official update?

I'm sitting here with a brick. All it does is let me use the troubleshooting screen. If I wipe it, I'll get the updating screen and it'll fail at 7%. I've been stuck since August 29ths update. I've tried everything short of sending in my Xbox and $270 to bring it back to life. I don't care if I'm in preview any longer. Someone told me to try the factory reset osu (a different version that takes it to the original model) but I'm weary. I want to try the next freshest OSU when the October release happens but I have a feeling it's not going to be Oct 1. My live runs out October 8. I really don't like my ps4 pro. I want my X back!

submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood
    [link] [comments]

/u/FrancisEdwood, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Andy Mulligan Win User

I want this account deleted, *** now!!!!!

It will not be deleted until it has extensive inactivity and MS does another round of account purges, but who knows how long till the next one.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

How long until email updates?

Yes there is a 30 day wait period between changes. You can call support in your region if you don't want to wait 30 days.
  4. onyxishere Win User

How Long Until Service Ends?

Sorry to hear it. You should immediately change your card at commerce.microsoft.com when it comes in. You will still need to pay the outstanding balance owing though or your gamertag will have a billing suspension which means that you cannot purchase or
    add items to it until the balance is paid.

You can check the expiry date of your membership at the following link

account.xbox.com

Beyond that you should contact phone support for any further billing questions. 1-800-469-9269 if you live in North America.
  5. HassanB Win User

How long until email updates?

Hello,

Once you remove your security proof and update to a new one it will take 30 days (it should display the information on the site) if you need to purchase points immediately you should be able to do so via your XBOX 360 console or by contacting phone support.

If you want to do it online and want to not wait the 30 days you can add your PC as a Trusted PC or add a cell phone number to account. More information on how to do that is located
    here.

6. neonwarrior3000 Win User

How to stop xbox asking me to sign in to xbox live when I sign in to an offline account

voteDC thanks for that reply, I was wondering if it was only happening to kinect owners..and now we know that its affected everyone who accepted the feb updates, this is mad, they say they are looking into it, but how long until an official announcement????
Thema:

How long until the next official update?

1. How long until the next official update? - Similar Threads - long until next

2. How long until after cosmic rescue is completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long until after cosmic rescue is completed: When does my game pass ultimate get activated after completing cosmic rescue, I've just completed it And only got the 1500 points 6dd422be-473e-4768-b9ca-2df6375944a8
  3. I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?: Hi i purchased a 12 month xbox live card from my local argos, how long until the card/code expire? 6d90a1a9-40c8-4f85-bfe8-e7a5eace80a2
  4. How long will it be until I can change my alias again

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long will it be until I can change my alias again: Ive reset my account alias and i cant log into it because i have the wrong email name and it sends a verafacation to that email instead of my secondary so i need to know what time i can change my...
  5. How long until I receive my points?

in XBoX Rewards
    How long until I receive my points?: since I am level 2 the Microsoft earn rewards page said if I design and order a remote I will receive 5,000 points I just ordered it about 15-20 minutes ago, I just want to know how long until I...
  6. I upgraded to the Xbox One S, how long do I have to wait until I recieve the credits?

in XBoX Rewards
    I upgraded to the Xbox One S, how long do I have to wait until I recieve the credits?: It has been a couple of weeks and I was wondering. 4ce3079c-1f8d-49bd-addd-18bcce497b7d
  7. How long until I can play campaign mode on Gears of War 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long until I can play campaign mode on Gears of War 4?: I own the physical copy of this game and have fully installed the game itself, however it's asking me to download a 71.25GB update. I have extremely slow internet (DSL) in my area and can't get...
  8. How long until I can access sea of theives if I pre-ordered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long until I can access sea of theives if I pre-ordered?: I pre-ordered sea of thieves today (2 March 2018) and I haven't received the closed beta. How long will I have to wait? bc028ab8-8bae-4dea-93df-f49658c75e2a
  9. How Long until the gold get's "accepted"

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Long until the gold get's "accepted": I Just bought a 1 month sub for 1 €because my old on expired. After several reboots and restarts of a Game it still says i need xbl gold. How Long does it Take xbl to really recognize my Gold...
  10. How long until ban timer resets

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long until ban timer resets: Recently I received a communications ban by a targeted attack. (Long story) and I received a one day ban. But what I'm worried about is if it happens again in say a month will it be one day ban...