How long will it be until I can change my gamerpic?

Discus and support How long will it be until I can change my gamerpic? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive seen the post about not being able to change your gamerpic and i completely understand why, but how long will it be until we can change them back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 石匠, Apr 24, 2020.

1. 石匠
    石匠 Guest

Ive seen the post about not being able to change your gamerpic and i completely understand why, but how long will it be until we can change them back again?

:)

石匠, Apr 24, 2020
  2. kmxtthews Win User

Because of the pandemic xbox has a shortage of people that can moderate the gamer pictures uploaded. Therefore they have completely disabled the feature so they don’t over work their only moderators.

We haven’t been given an exact date yet expect for this to return soon. Especially since most coutries are becoming less harsh with the social distencing regulations.

I hope this helped.
  3. ItsRacoon126 Win User

I just wanna know what's taking so long cause i just want a single picture change that's it but i cant even do that because of this and im a little upset we've been waiting about 2 months and they wont even give us atleast a answer if we are even going
    to get it back or not cause its a little ridiculous how much you leave us in the dark
  4. アレックスエ Win User

Honestly it's kinda dumb that we can't change them because of covid i mean it makes no sense i don't see how its such a massive burden
  5. MorseyBaby Win User

I would like to bring attention to something here. They disabled custom gamerpics due to it apparently being too much burden right now. Yet they have no problem putting out updates for the console and messing around with pointless new features like
    letting the system pick you a random installed game to play 😉
    Updates are put out which include bug fixes to a host of things as well as including new features: these are subject to months of testing and planning through the insider programme. Dangerous to mess with an update package unnecessarily.
  6. ttttubby Win User

I believe the reason it is down is because the folks who check them for obscene content are on furlough due to the pandemic. So, when that sorts itself out we will be able to change our gamer pics.
Thema:

1. How long will it be until I can change my gamerpic? - Similar Threads - long until change

2. How long until after cosmic rescue is completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long until after cosmic rescue is completed: When does my game pass ultimate get activated after completing cosmic rescue, I've just completed it And only got the 1500 points 6dd422be-473e-4768-b9ca-2df6375944a8
  3. I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?: Hi i purchased a 12 month xbox live card from my local argos, how long until the card/code expire? 6d90a1a9-40c8-4f85-bfe8-e7a5eace80a2
  4. How long until the next official update?

in XboX Insiders
    How long until the next official update?: I'm sitting here with a brick. All it does is let me use the troubleshooting screen. If I wipe it, I'll get the updating screen and it'll fail at 7%. I've been stuck since August 29ths update....
  5. How long will it be until I can change my alias again

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long will it be until I can change my alias again: Ive reset my account alias and i cant log into it because i have the wrong email name and it sends a verafacation to that email instead of my secondary so i need to know what time i can change my...
  6. How long until I receive my points?

in XBoX Rewards
    How long until I receive my points?: since I am level 2 the Microsoft earn rewards page said if I design and order a remote I will receive 5,000 points I just ordered it about 15-20 minutes ago, I just want to know how long until I...
  7. How long until I can play campaign mode on Gears of War 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long until I can play campaign mode on Gears of War 4?: I own the physical copy of this game and have fully installed the game itself, however it's asking me to download a 71.25GB update. I have extremely slow internet (DSL) in my area and can't get...
  8. How long until I can access sea of theives if I pre-ordered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long until I can access sea of theives if I pre-ordered?: I pre-ordered sea of thieves today (2 March 2018) and I haven't received the closed beta. How long will I have to wait? bc028ab8-8bae-4dea-93df-f49658c75e2a
  9. How Long until the gold get's "accepted"

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Long until the gold get's "accepted": I Just bought a 1 month sub for 1 €because my old on expired. After several reboots and restarts of a Game it still says i need xbl gold. How Long does it Take xbl to really recognize my Gold...
  10. How long until ban timer resets

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long until ban timer resets: Recently I received a communications ban by a targeted attack. (Long story) and I received a one day ban. But what I'm worried about is if it happens again in say a month will it be one day ban...