How long will Microsoft take to update the Xbox Accessories app?

Discus and support How long will Microsoft take to update the Xbox Accessories app? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any attempt to open the Xbox Accessories app will take me to the home screen including through the Controller in Settings: Settings --> Controller -->... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by garygames, Apr 14, 2022.

1. garygames
    garygames Guest

Any attempt to open the Xbox Accessories app will take me to the home screen including through the Controller in Settings:

Settings --> Controller --> Button mapping | Vibration settings | Copilot settings

How long before an update fixes this?

:)

garygames, Apr 14, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello Garygames! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Have you tried to report this issue to the Xbox Team? On Xbox One/Series X|S consoles, you can report this bug by following these steps:

1. Install the Xbox Insider Bundle through the Microsoft Store.

2. Once it is installed, open the Xbox Insider app and then close it.

3. Open the Xbox Accessories app, then press and hold the Xbox button on your controller (like you are going to turn the console off), and on that screen, select Report a problem.

4. Complete the Report.

If you are seeing the same issue on Windows 10/11, you can simply open the Feedback Hub from the Start Menu, then press the Report a problem button, and fill the form with the necessary info.
  3. Rigi07 Win User

How long does the update take

Thank you but it didnt work and i tried holding the buttons as instructed and nothing there happened either. To be honest i regret buying this machine. I bought it just over a year ago and was fine and then it needed to do an update which didnt work
    which is why i packed it away. I was advised to update by usb at the time, but do not have a windows pc as i am apple mac.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WONT PAIR

5. choppyseize Win User

Hi try power cycling the console. Maybe turn it off and unplug it for 10 seconds before trying again
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

E105 can be fixed by restoring your console. Follow these steps.

Restore your console to factory defaults

If resetting your console does not correct your startup error, you can use the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter to completely restore your console to its factory settings.

Warning Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. You should only use this option as a last resort.

If you need to bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter again, follow these steps:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox. When prompted, select Remove everything.
Thema:

1. How long will Microsoft take to update the Xbox Accessories app? - Similar Threads - long Microsoft update

2. Microsoft edge not being able to stream video for too long

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge not being able to stream video for too long: So I use micro edge for anime strictly, hardly use it for anything else but recently while watching any video it buffers or just crashes the app I’ve tried different...
  3. i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover...: i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover it help plz 2463146b-d5f9-4d85-8d3d-05865661d91f
  4. PC: Unable to install games from Microsoft Store / Xbox app, error 0x80073cf9, long post

in XBoX on Windows
    PC: Unable to install games from Microsoft Store / Xbox app, error 0x80073cf9, long post: Hello, Long post ahead. TLDR: I cannot download some games I own, or free games, from the Microsoft store or the Xbox app. I have troubleshooted this multiple times, installed the newest version...
  5. long time member to gamepass help me microsoft

in XboX Insiders
    long time member to gamepass help me microsoft: So I own xbox gamepass ultimate on my Xbox One X and when I got to project Cloud it says i do not have a invite so please help me submitted by /u/rlFan6756 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator take too long to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator take too long to download: Hi guys, so, i bought my fs2020 by steam. Try to download, and it gets 4/Mbits per sec. I already did a lot of things to deal with this, but still at same. Anyone have any idea what i can do?...
  7. How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes: I entered a microsoft reawrds sweepstake and i was wondering how long it takes to get notified if you won a prize im confident i didn’t win since the chances are so low and do you get notified if...
  8. Signing Microsoft from PS4 taking too long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing Microsoft from PS4 taking too long: When i clicked sign in it takes too long over 10min please help me i want to play mincraft with my freinds a542efc3-e9bc-4926-b22d-1a7eb850f210
  9. Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order: Dear fellow Xbox community members, So I ordered an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store website on June 27, 2020, and it came to my surprise that the expected delivery date on the order was...
  10. How long does it take for your real name to update/refresh when changing it from the Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for your real name to update/refresh when changing it from the Microsoft ...: I changed my real name on the Microsoft website and it's updated for me but not my friends. How long will it take for my friends to see the new name when using the website and not the console?...