How long will there be a discount for xbox game pass for pc (beta)

Discus and support How long will there be a discount for xbox game pass for pc (beta) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! So, I am kinda tempted to try out the xbox game pass for pc now that it's on a discount but I'm unable to get it right now since I don't have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PHO3NIX03, Aug 18, 2019.

1. PHO3NIX03
    PHO3NIX03 Guest

Hello! So, I am kinda tempted to try out the xbox game pass for pc now that it's on a discount but I'm unable to get it right now since I don't have a working credit card atm. Does anyone know for how long there will be a discount for the service? Do I
    need to hurry and get it as soon as possible or will the discount still be there next month? Thanks in advance!

:)

PHO3NIX03, Aug 18, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey PHO3NIX

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about the Xbox Game Pass for PC.

In regards to this, there is no way for us to verify how long the PC Game Pass will be on sale, as moving this out of "Beta" will be up to the engineers that are still working out all the kinks.

I can however confirm, that if you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription, right now, you can convert your subscription to

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , for $1 which includes the Xbox Game Pass for PC.

Additionally, there is an alternative promo, where you can get 2 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $2 for the next 35 days from the time of this post.

I hope this was of some use to you.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey PHO3NIX

Thank you for taking the time to mark the response as answered.

We will now be locking this post. If you have any other questions or concerns, please, create new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

6. XBF Amber M Win User

I cant login in my Xbox Live

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. When attempting to launch the

Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    , are you using the Xbox (Beta) app or the older Xbox app (now called Xbox Console Companion)? For best results, you would want to use the Xbox (Beta) app for best results. You'll also want to make sure that your Windows OS
    is updated to version 1903 or higher.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Our
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ
    page will also contain a lot of great information that you may also find helpful for troubleshooting or just information in general.

I hope that this helps you out!
Thema:

1. How long will there be a discount for xbox game pass for pc (beta) - Similar Threads - long discount game

2. How long until after cosmic rescue is completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long until after cosmic rescue is completed: When does my game pass ultimate get activated after completing cosmic rescue, I've just completed it And only got the 1500 points 6dd422be-473e-4768-b9ca-2df6375944a8
  3. Getting too long to start on multiple apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting too long to start on multiple apps.: I'm all of a sudden getting the 0x8027025a please try again error on at least 3 games now (pvz.BfN, Conan Exiles, and Bloons TD5). I have tried every step. Did the hard reset/cache clear. Checked...
  4. The Long Dark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Long Dark: Ive owned the game "the long dark" for quite some time now, but ive never really gotten around to playing it. a couple days ago, i redownloaded it. once i tried to open it, a message immediately...
  5. Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?: Elder Scrolls Online has had a year long story going on called Season of The Dragon. So far, it's been fantastic and we've been able to travel to new parts of Tamriel. New stories, new characters,...
  6. Xbox taking too long checking for updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox taking too long checking for updates: I just purchased an Xbox One S and im trying to set it up but ive been stuck on “Checking for updates...” for a long time. My wireless internet connection is working fine and ive also tried wired....
  7. How long does it take to install a build upgrade for you? (Apply step)

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it take to install a build upgrade for you? (Apply step): Note: not the download step (which depends on Internet speed and bandwidths), and not the verify step. After the reboot, step 3 Here it takes about 35 minutes (used a stopwatch) where it sits...
  8. World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a): With the recently released Xbox One update (October 2019), World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails to start with error 8027025a. Please try...
  9. metro exodus very long loanding screen every start

in XBoX on Windows
    metro exodus very long loanding screen every start: Every time after the intro video,before the main menu screen,i have a very long(about 5 minutes) loading screen with the same message i usually have with changing some video option .After this...
  10. Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they...: Hi, So i bought a game on the xbox store and at first i had no problems with that game but that slowly faded as i got further into the game, The game in question is xcom 2 collection, I played...