How long will there be a discount for xbox game pass for pc (beta)

Discus and support How long will there be a discount for xbox game pass for pc (beta) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! So, I am kinda tempted to try out the xbox game pass for pc now that it's on a discount but I'm unable to get it right now since I don't have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PHO3NIX03, Aug 18, 2019.

1. PHO3NIX03
    PHO3NIX03 Guest

Hello! So, I am kinda tempted to try out the xbox game pass for pc now that it's on a discount but I'm unable to get it right now since I don't have a working credit card atm. Does anyone know for how long there will be a discount for the service? Do I
    need to hurry and get it as soon as possible or will the discount still be there next month? Thanks in advance!

:)

PHO3NIX03, Aug 18, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey PHO3NIX

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about the Xbox Game Pass for PC.

In regards to this, there is no way for us to verify how long the PC Game Pass will be on sale, as moving this out of "Beta" will be up to the engineers that are still working out all the kinks.

I can however confirm, that if you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription, right now, you can convert your subscription to

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , for $1 which includes the Xbox Game Pass for PC.

Additionally, there is an alternative promo, where you can get 2 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $2 for the next 35 days from the time of this post.

I hope this was of some use to you.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey PHO3NIX

Thank you for taking the time to mark the response as answered.

We will now be locking this post. If you have any other questions or concerns, please, create new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. {Parity} Win User

How long is the xbox game pass for pc stay on beta

It will stay in beta until it is stable enough for general release. I haven't heard any actual date they expect it to be released from beta.

You could reach out to Xbox Support to see if they have that information.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. AridLizard Win User

Their Is a way to share Xbox game pass and games with pc.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes PC Game Pass (Beta) so any game in the PC Game Pass library can be installed on your Win 10 PC if you have purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

you can even play Forza Horizon 4 on your PC while someone else plays it, on their profile, on your Xbox One (as long as your Xbox is set as your Home Xbox).

it was in all the advertising and press releases (and a good job for you that it was, as if this truly was a glitch or exploit, your post would have broken the forum rules)
  6. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

Thema:

1. How long will there be a discount for xbox game pass for pc (beta) - Similar Threads - long discount game

2. ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...: Hace 3 semanas que ya llegó al centro de servicio pero no me han dado respuesta o dado alguna actualización con mi control. [Translation-It has been 3 weeks since it arrived at the service center...
  3. My games are taking to long to load. For the last 2 days, I have to constantly reboot my...

in XboX Insiders
    My games are taking to long to load. For the last 2 days, I have to constantly reboot my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ralphy2142 [link] [comments]
  4. BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot: What it says in the description, when starting the console it will load the empty guide, then after 5 to 10 seconds load your last four apps/games. submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay [link]...
  5. Xbox takes way too long to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox takes way too long to start: I recently went to the beach and brought my xbox and it worked fine. Today when i got back and i plugged it in. it just kept showing the update screen. does anyone know how to fix this? note:...
  6. Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order: Dear fellow Xbox community members, So I ordered an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store website on June 27, 2020, and it came to my surprise that the expected delivery date on the order was...
  7. Long awaited feature finally added :D

in XboX Insiders
    Long awaited feature finally added :D: I know I’ve requested this many times along with a ton of other people but in the latest skip ahead update insider badges seem to finally be a thing https://i.imgur.com/Fli5JY1.jpg submitted by...
  8. Years long Gamertag Recovery Effort!!!!1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Years long Gamertag Recovery Effort!!!!1: Ladies and gentlemen, Those reading are now privy to the longest customer service struggle of my lifetime. I have been trying to recover my old xbox 360 gamertag () for multiple unsuccessful...
  9. Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?: Hi everyone, I'm a longtime insider but I'm done with it now. I haven't been able to record for months at any resolution or length, to any device (internal or external) and im pretty angry about...
  10. Xbox One X - Recorded clips are only a couple of seconds long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Recorded clips are only a couple of seconds long.: Whenever I record a clip on my Xbox One X,, it says the clip is 22 seconds long on my dashboard, but they are only about 1 or 2 seconds when I view them. My current settings are for 30 second...