How long will this "outage" last?

Discus and support How long will this "outage" last? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for over 3 hours, this outage has been going on. All my games and apps are digital so im stuck just sitting here. Considering I play Black Desert... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RogerBurgett, Aug 9, 2019.

1. RogerBurgett
    RogerBurgett Guest

So for over 3 hours, this outage has been going on. All my games and apps are digital so im stuck just sitting here. Considering I play Black Desert Online heavily, I'm currently losing out on millions in game. I hope there will be a compensation for this.
    Quite ridiculous considering all error codes that are given don't exist.

:)

RogerBurgett, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Not for long. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page when you can click to get a message when everything is ok. Link. Very
    sorry dear sir.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Halo 4 times me out during matches

Hey there Critical! How long has this been happening? And have you been experiencing any service outages with your internet lately?
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

xbox live

6. Smwutches Win User

Sign in problems

Per the terms of service you agreed to, Microsoft does not compensate for outages. The outage has not lasted very long anyway, so you would get like $.05
Thema:

1. How long will this "outage" last? - Similar Threads - long outage last

2. TAKING TOO LONG TO START A GAME AND GETTING SAME ERROR CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TAKING TOO LONG TO START A GAME AND GETTING SAME ERROR CODE: Taking really long to start a game. Keep getting the same error code. XBOX 1S Anyone have any ideas? Thx 9106e7e1-0ae6-4114-ab02-f212bdc6fab9
  3. Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?: Hello these past few weeks ive been getting the same error "for some reason (insert game) took too long to start" it seemed cleared up for a good week but now its doing the same thing. Why is it...
  4. Updates taking too long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates taking too long: Hi, When I install a game through the original CD in offline mode, it gets completed. Then the system asks me to log in and then shows me an update of 50 GB. How do i surpass the update and just...
  5. How long xbox 360 servers is open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long xbox 360 servers is open?: Maybe closed when next gen coming? 0f26aed4-de24-4cd7-80a4-7251536ecd64
  6. Minesweeper unstable and the ads are to long

in XBoX on Windows
    Minesweeper unstable and the ads are to long: Hi , I have 2 issues, I find if I don't have an internet connection it can take 2 or 3 goes to successfully load Minesweeper, seems to have happened since the last Minesweeper upgrade. When on...
  7. Xbox dashboard took too long to start error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dashboard took too long to start error?: I’ve been experiencing this problem for a while, where a game I’m playing will randomly crash, and then all games I try to play get the “x took too long to start” message, and upon restarting my...
  8. I Changed to Xbox preview beta and my download is taking to long.

in XboX Insiders
    I Changed to Xbox preview beta and my download is taking to long.: I just recently switched to Xbox preview beta (3 ish hours ago) and it made me update. Though it has finished the download, for the last 2 hours it has been showing me a dark screen with that...
  9. How long does a message and voice chat ban last

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does a message and voice chat ban last: I was trying to play gta but another player [mod removed] kept killing me it got to the point where i couldn't do anything because he wouldn't leave me alone since there is no way to report...
  10. Taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taking too long to start: Whole xbox performance is slow, wont let me play any game keeps saying takes two long, takes 5 minutes to start up on instant on mode, overall yet worst experience with xbox and its my first one...