How long?

Discus and support How long? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the best spot for the post but since it relates to it I'll do it any way. So you know we have the family share where if you get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rage Warrior, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Rage Warrior
    Rage Warrior Guest

How long?

Not sure if this is the best spot for the post but since it relates to it I'll do it any way. So you know we have the family share where if you get a digital game you can add a family member to get it also? Well I have my brother so the past few games
    I bought he got them. He never checks immediately after I buy a game, but he has me under his. So last night he got GTA V for Xbox One. I checked immediately and it still said pre order for $59.99, while it should say simply download/install. Check this
    morning same thing. Is it a 24hr process or something?

:)

Rage Warrior, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Yolix25
    Yolix25 Guest
    How, How.. & How^^

Hello, I bought the game State Of Decay 2 & I would like to know how to communicate with microsoft concerant a bug on the page of the strore of the game and can communicate with a community in my language, but the communication at Microsoft is so badly done
    that I spend hours looking for answers to my questions without ever finding answers, I go from links to links without ever finding solutions, no way to find a forum or a community in my language & even less able to contact Microsoft & know why the page of
    the game store does not work while the game just out & I have a lot of friends who would like to buy the game but can not so much the "hub" of Microsoft is very very very bad !! I think I never bought games on the microsoft store even for exclusives !! When
    Microsoft understands how a gaming platform works, then yes I would buy games but it's not hard to take an example on Steam, Origin, Uplay, Blizzard etc etc etc Is anyone able to help me with all this, or have I finally abandoned the idea of buying games on
    the micorsoft store? Thank you in advance to all those who can help me.

PS: sorry I do not speak English, I go through Google translation, I hope you understand my message, I'm tired of writing 50x the same requests everywhere without ever having answers!

Yolix25, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Yolix25
    Yolix25 Guest
    How, how & .. how .. !!

Hello, I bought the game State Of Decay 2 & I would like to know how to communicate with microsoft concerant a bug on the page of the strore of the game and can communicate with a community in my language, but the communication at
    Microsoft is so badly done that I spend hours looking for answers to my questions without ever finding answers, I go from links to links without ever finding solutions, no way to find a forum or a community in my language & even less able to contact Microsoft
    & know why the page of the game store does not work while the game just out & I have a lot of friends who would like to buy the game but can not so much the "hub" of Microsoft is very very very bad !! I think I never bought games on the microsoft store even
    for exclusives !! When Microsoft understands how a gaming platform works, then yes I would buy games but it's not hard to take an example on Steam, Origin, Uplay, Blizzard etc etc etc Is anyone able to help me with all this, or have I finally abandoned the
    idea of buying games on the micorsoft store? Thank you in advance to all those who can help me.

PS: sorry I do not speak English, I go through Google translation, I hope you understand my message, I'm tired of writing 50x the same requests everywhere without ever having answers!

Yolix25, Nov 12, 2014
  4. How long?

Hi there ragewarrior, due to the fact that GTA 5 isn't out on xbox one yet you get certain privlages for pre-ordering the game in advance and if it where to allow you to pre-order via family share for free you would get double the pro-order bonuses for only
    pre-ordering once. you will get the game once it is out on the 18/11/2014, once your family member has downloaded it you will then be able to download the game minus the pre-order bonus

XXxUKgaMerZxXX, Nov 15, 2014
  5. xSIGxAR15x Win User

How

You are full of it. It did not warn me [Mod Removed]. The only reason I knew it got turned back was was because of the email.
    [Mod Removed]
  6. BlackSilverAce Win User

How Are They?

There's a demo up on both XBL and PSN if you want to give Epic Mickey 2 a try...
  7. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

How...?

Won't be that much of a problem once people prestige (if they use that token to unlock ghost) and its not that big a deal, it's not like only one side can do it... As I said, I agree something needs to be done but it doesn't affect the game as much as your
    making out.
  8. sHenziiii Win User

How...?

hardline + uav makes it easy to spam, and the high level you get ghost makes it a bit unbalanced, agreed
  9. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

how

You go buy the PC version. Then you download the mods you want. Then you go buy a new PC to run the mods.
Thema:

How long?

1. How long? - Similar Threads - long

2. How long will the disabledness last?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How long will the disabledness last?: I want to know how long it will be until we can change our profile pictures, club backgrounds, etc. d5c47b8d-073e-4c41-ab53-eda6414e3b30
  3. Xbox One Xbox Dashboard Taking too long

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Xbox Dashboard Taking too long: I have a question and I'm not sure if it can be answered. I was playing some Warzone with my friends when all of a sudden my xbox just shut off for no reason. There was no rain, no storm and my...
  4. Taking too long to start error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Taking too long to start error: Recently my xbox has not been working at all and everything that i try do leads to a Took too long to star error, i cant even sign in or go to setting because nothing will load. I was having a...
  5. Everything on the Xbox says it's taking too long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everything on the Xbox says it's taking too long.: At least one a day for the past month or so, I havent been able to play games, use apps or even go the the Xbox settings. I gone through all of the Xbox troubleshooting steps and the only thing...
  6. Xbox insider hub(beta)(insert long title)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub(beta)(insert long title): Do we still have to keep the old Insider hub app because of the new one we have or can you uninstall it submitted by /u/xdShadow1 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox insider update taking too long

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider update taking too long: When I clicked on the xbox insider app it told me that it needed a update and now it's taking too long. Is there any way to fix this submitted by /u/tapatiochopper [link] [comments]
  8. Why is this bug not fixed for a long time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is this bug not fixed for a long time?: Dear Microsoft This bug has not been fixed for a long time and its really annoying that the fact we are at quarantine in the current situation with covid-19. We cant join other people world using...
  9. Xbox BOOT up is really choppy and slow + games don't load due to taking long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox BOOT up is really choppy and slow + games don't load due to taking long.: Hey guys/girls, hope someone can help me. My xbox's boot is super slow and my games take too long to load. I've tried everything! Can this be a hard drive failure issue or something else?...
  10. Everything Taking a Very Long Time/Not Loading At All After 2005 Update (Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Everything Taking a Very Long Time/Not Loading At All After 2005 Update (Skip Ahead): After taking today's 2005 system update for Skip Ahead build, everything is taking a very long time to load or won't load at all like, apps, games, the guide itself, etc. Even after a hard reset...