How long?

Discus and support How long? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i reduced the com suspension it was for a day and i got it reduced its been over 2 days and im still com suspended i am very upset at this my nor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Valxkyire, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Valxkyire
    Valxkyire Guest

How long?

So i reduced the com suspension it was for a day and i got it reduced its been over 2 days and im still com suspended i am very upset at this my nor suspension was for a day and im looking for anwsers

:)

Valxkyire, Nov 19, 2019
  2. xSIGxAR15x Win User

How

You are full of it. It did not warn me [Mod Removed]. The only reason I knew it got turned back was was because of the email.
    [Mod Removed]
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

How Are They?

There's a demo up on both XBL and PSN if you want to give Epic Mickey 2 a try...
  4. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

How...?

Won't be that much of a problem once people prestige (if they use that token to unlock ghost) and its not that big a deal, it's not like only one side can do it... As I said, I agree something needs to be done but it doesn't affect the game as much as your
    making out.
  5. sHenziiii Win User

How...?

hardline + uav makes it easy to spam, and the high level you get ghost makes it a bit unbalanced, agreed
  6. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

how

You go buy the PC version. Then you download the mods you want. Then you go buy a new PC to run the mods.
Thema:

How long?

1. How long? - Similar Threads - long

2. How Long Does arefund Take to Hit a Card Account After 'We will Refund You' Message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Long Does arefund Take to Hit a Card Account After 'We will Refund You' Message: I'm still not seeing anything even though the pre-order shows as cancelled and it's been about 14 calendar days c2377e19-553c-443b-9264-46c5593b6f9b
  3. Xbox keeps saying “_______ took too long to load”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps saying “_______ took too long to load”: For about 4-5 months now, I’ve been periodically getting this error and it’s driving me crazy. The only thing that fixes it it doing a factory reset, but I have to do it every month or so. This is...
  4. game takes too long to load and does not startup : (

in XBoX on Consoles
    game takes too long to load and does not startup : (: why does my game take to long to load and when the game actually loads the game either crashes or freezez the game is not a disc so im askin for some suggestions since everything ive done hasent...
  5. hard drive not being read and took too long to start issues

in XboX Insiders
    hard drive not being read and took too long to start issues: ever since the last December 4th update my xbox one s hadn’t been able to read my external drive, i checked it and it works fine on everything else like PC, but when i go into my games and apps it...
  6. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

in XboX Insiders
    "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start": Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening. submitted by /u/theonlysweett [link] [comments]
  7. Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?: My sister just bought a new xbox one online. We wish to know if it will arrive in time to claim the offer. ea97a6bc-f1a9-46cd-b506-7079ea694554
  8. I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?: submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  9. Does it work our cheaper in the long run to buy an xbox one s with a CD drive rather than...

in XboX Insiders
    Does it work our cheaper in the long run to buy an xbox one s with a CD drive rather than...: I've ordered an Xbox one s all digital edition and am now thinking that maybe it would've been a better idea to purchase an alternative version that has a CD drive. Should I make the switch for an...
  10. How long do game codes brought on amazon take to expire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long do game codes brought on amazon take to expire?: When buying a code for a game on amazon how long does it take to expire. If I buy it now will the code I give to my son still work on the 25th December 2019??? 471611cd-fdf8-4297-84e5-0a38a2c69d4e