How long?

Discus and support How long? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i reduced the com suspension it was for a day and i got it reduced its been over 2 days and im still com suspended i am very upset at this my nor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Valxkyire, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Valxkyire
    Valxkyire Guest

How long?

So i reduced the com suspension it was for a day and i got it reduced its been over 2 days and im still com suspended i am very upset at this my nor suspension was for a day and im looking for anwsers

:)

Valxkyire, Nov 19, 2019
  2. xSIGxAR15x Win User

How

You are full of it. It did not warn me [Mod Removed]. The only reason I knew it got turned back was was because of the email.
    [Mod Removed]
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

How Are They?

There's a demo up on both XBL and PSN if you want to give Epic Mickey 2 a try...
  4. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

How...?

Won't be that much of a problem once people prestige (if they use that token to unlock ghost) and its not that big a deal, it's not like only one side can do it... As I said, I agree something needs to be done but it doesn't affect the game as much as your
    making out.
  5. sHenziiii Win User

How...?

hardline + uav makes it easy to spam, and the high level you get ghost makes it a bit unbalanced, agreed
  6. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

how

You go buy the PC version. Then you download the mods you want. Then you go buy a new PC to run the mods.
Thema:

How long?

1. How long? - Similar Threads - long

2. How long do I get banned after second time in a while?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long do I get banned after second time in a while?: If i get banned the second time after a while, do i get the 24 hour suspension again? Or do i get 7 days? To me i think its unfair to ban talking, it should've been chatting....
  3. Games and apps taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps taking too long to start: Hello, for the last couple of days every time i try to switch from one game or app to another I get a message saying that it took too long to start. After that i cannot get any games or apps to...
  4. So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...

in XBoX on Windows
    So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...: So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks BUT! I wasn't able to get it because of my region like... really? I tired using VPN but it didnt work , i...
  5. Why was i banned i want to know how long for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was i banned i want to know how long for: I dont know what happened someone plz tell me for how long ‍♂️ ec8edbbf-704c-485e-a8a1-258f6b300555
  6. Finding Out How Long You’ve Been Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding Out How Long You’ve Been Friends: Is there any way I can see how long ive been friends woth someome on Xbox? 7599497f-8242-4f1f-8d94-ce0d01ae26fa
  7. Game took too long to start error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game took too long to start error code 0x8027025a: I have tried all of the troubleshooting guide. I have offline updated the os. Completely restarted, hard restart, clear cache, reset console saving games, and cleared alt mac address, cleared...
  8. Quality of life, long overdue changes required to the achievement system.

in XboX Insiders
    Quality of life, long overdue changes required to the achievement system.: There is a lot that has changed for the worse with the achievement system and social aspects since the 360. I do like to scroll through the list or look at the list in a game I am really enjoying...
  9. Console takes an extremely long time to recover after an update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console takes an extremely long time to recover after an update.: This has been going on for a while now but after I have a system update (which is every other day or so). My One X is essentially unusable for a long time after the update completes. My games and...
  10. Digital game takes too long to load error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game takes too long to load error: I've been getting this issue for the past couple games I've bought from the online store. I don't know if it's relevant, but both are 360 games. Oblivion and Fallout: New Vegas. I redownloaded...