How many games and Consoles do you think you Own?

Discus and support How many games and Consoles do you think you Own? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have 3 consoles a xbox one x xbox one s ps4 and over 100 games a687a0a1-297d-43dd-812d-3efd5840dd38 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeremyhumphrey1, Jun 15, 2019.

1. How many games and Consoles do you think you Own?

i have 3 consoles a xbox one x xbox one s ps4 and over 100 games

:)

jeremyhumphrey1, Jun 15, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

I own over 6 games consoles and have over 300 games. It is fun to have a games room :)
  3. Saeleth Win User

Currently 6 consoles, a gaming PC with about 2500 games between all of them.
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

I have three consoles, my ps2, my wii and my xbox one x and quite a few games in total around 50 or 60.
  5. kev edin Win User

Oooo ihave kept every console i have eve bought, starting from the mahogany atari all the zx spectrum to present day ?đź‘Ť
  6. Skills Krauser Win User

I used to have a Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64 and PlayStation 2.

Now I've got an Xbox 360, an Xbox One and an Xbox One X.
Thema:

1. How many games and Consoles do you think you Own? - Similar Threads - many games Consoles

2. Can't launch many games on Xbox for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch many games on Xbox for Windows 10: Hello, I've tried a few games, some of them works, but when I try to launch Guacamelee 2 or EVERSPACE, the game crashes immediately. I've already tried to reboot and to search for log files in...
  3. How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?: I've been playing since mid to late 80's. My first "console" was the commedore 64. I have been a avid fan of Microsoft for many many years tho and have had a solid subscription to xbox live and...
  4. Games install xbox store many problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games install xbox store many problems: I downloadid a game but can't install because problems install im realy realy tired from all this problems fix risolve risolve risolve as quick as possible d152e8d5-b827-4ff5-815d-12fdeba374f3
  5. Shoot many robota - full game version unavible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shoot many robota - full game version unavible.: Hello, I have problem with update my demo version game "shoot many robats" to full version game. In marketplace is only avaible demo version. Is it posible buy full version this game in 2019...
  6. I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game: I cannot play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I have too many devices connected. Although I only have 3 devices connected and the limit is 20 altogether. I have tried deleting my old laptop...
  7. Brand new Xbox one x, bundled with battlefield v, now disc of many other games loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one x, bundled with battlefield v, now disc of many other games loud...: Odd here old posts of same problem before launch of xbox, and still microsoft sells dead machines after a few weeks shut down is not playing any games. On phone support acted like i was first...
  8. how many games do you have to play so you don’t get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many games do you have to play so you don’t get banned: Does anyone know how many halo games you have to play in order not to get banned anymore from lagging out? Havent quit any games in months just every once in awhile i lag out and i know that...
  9. Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.: Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines. I am the official version of the game purchased in the store. The host system and the game are the latest....
  10. 2 Xbox One Consoles, 1 Home, Same Game, HOW MANY PUCHASES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox One Consoles, 1 Home, Same Game, HOW MANY PUCHASES?: I have a question for anyone that has an Xbox One. How does the download process work for games if you have 2 Xbox One consoles in your home and you want to download a specific game twice? Do I...