How many games and Consoles do you think you Own?

Discus and support How many games and Consoles do you think you Own? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have 3 consoles a xbox one x xbox one s ps4 and over 100 games a687a0a1-297d-43dd-812d-3efd5840dd38 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeremyhumphrey1, Jun 15, 2019.

1. How many games and Consoles do you think you Own?

i have 3 consoles a xbox one x xbox one s ps4 and over 100 games

:)

jeremyhumphrey1, Jun 15, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

I only have 2 at the moment. Xbox 360 and the One X. Games is about 120.
  3. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

That is a lot of consoles. Lol. I personally just own 3. But i have some older consoles in storage at my parents. As far as games i don’t know if i want to count. Think of all the money spent on that. Lol. 😬
  4. Rob the Weeb Win User

Your collection is crazy, I just have an xbox, ps4, switch and 3ds xl with about 350 games in total. I hope to have a cave like that someday
  5. Zero420override Win User

5 consoles and about 650 games
  6. EDKILL13 Win User

8 consoles and to many games to count lol
Thema:

1. How many games and Consoles do you think you Own? - Similar Threads - many games Consoles

2. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

in XboX Insiders
    When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.: Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I...
  3. Many (but not all) Games with Gold titles not launching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Many (but not all) Games with Gold titles not launching: Many, but not all of our Games with Gold titles are not working. When we launch them we are given the 0x803F8001 error. Most of the titles that do work are the more recent downloads, but some are...
  4. Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?: Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available. The game Driver San Francisco shows up as I can purchase -1 makes no sense I purchased it before I paid for the game...
  5. After Beta ring update on 6/30 many of my games lost the picture for their game tile.

in XboX Insiders
    After Beta ring update on 6/30 many of my games lost the picture for their game tile.: After the 6/30 beta ring update several of my games lost their picture tile and have become blank blue tiles. Redownloading fixed a few, some never came back. Has anybody seen this or have a fix...
  6. Can't launch many games on Xbox for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch many games on Xbox for Windows 10: Hello, I've tried a few games, some of them works, but when I try to launch Guacamelee 2 or EVERSPACE, the game crashes immediately. I've already tried to reboot and to search for log files in...
  7. How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?: I've been playing since mid to late 80's. My first "console" was the commedore 64. I have been a avid fan of Microsoft for many many years tho and have had a solid subscription to xbox live and...
  8. Games install xbox store many problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games install xbox store many problems: I downloadid a game but can't install because problems install im realy realy tired from all this problems fix risolve risolve risolve as quick as possible d152e8d5-b827-4ff5-815d-12fdeba374f3
  9. Shoot many robota - full game version unavible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shoot many robota - full game version unavible.: Hello, I have problem with update my demo version game "shoot many robats" to full version game. In marketplace is only avaible demo version. Is it posible buy full version this game in 2019...
  10. 2 Xbox One Consoles, 1 Home, Same Game, HOW MANY PUCHASES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox One Consoles, 1 Home, Same Game, HOW MANY PUCHASES?: I have a question for anyone that has an Xbox One. How does the download process work for games if you have 2 Xbox One consoles in your home and you want to download a specific game twice? Do I...