How many games do you have?

Discus and support How many games do you have? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have nearly 125 games with XGP with 2 TB external drive. 3b4105c5-7d8d-4b67-ac92-fd1a9265ee84 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mannishpatil, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Mannishpatil
    Mannishpatil Guest

I have nearly 125 games with XGP with 2 TB external drive.

:)

Mannishpatil, Feb 15, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

I probably have 45 games on disc and the rest are Gold with a few digital games purchased. Most of what is installed on the Xbox is from GamePass.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

I own 264 Xbox games plus 11 PC games, adding to the list 409 games thru the Game Pass Ultimate (269 Xbox games + 189 PC games).
  4. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Solo 12 e sono quasi tutti digitali
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Almost at the 200 mark and most of them are digital
  6. AuraWolf Win User

About 120 games they're a mix of physical & Digital.
Thema:

1. How many games do you have? - Similar Threads - many games

2. how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite: 4 halo games and my favorite was halo 5 because of the split stories. 567242cd-5b05-43f0-b895-b67063b72bca
  3. No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...

in XboX Insiders
    No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :

in XBoX on Windows
    So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :: Okay, after resolving a lot of problems with the Xbox app and windows store, I reinstalled windows 10. After that I installed the Xbox app and surprise, I can't choose the drive I install my...
  5. Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x: Already tried 1 holding power bittion gor 10 15 seconds to reboot and clear cashe 2 powering down unplugging for 10 min up to 30 min 3 romoving account then adding it back 4 reseting exbox...
  6. Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!

in XboX Insiders
    Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SagIchNed [link] [comments]
  7. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

in XboX Insiders
    When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.: Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I...
  8. Many (but not all) Games with Gold titles not launching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Many (but not all) Games with Gold titles not launching: Many, but not all of our Games with Gold titles are not working. When we launch them we are given the 0x803F8001 error. Most of the titles that do work are the more recent downloads, but some are...
  9. Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?: Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available. The game Driver San Francisco shows up as I can purchase -1 makes no sense I purchased it before I paid for the game...
  10. After Beta ring update on 6/30 many of my games lost the picture for their game tile.

in XboX Insiders
    After Beta ring update on 6/30 many of my games lost the picture for their game tile.: After the 6/30 beta ring update several of my games lost their picture tile and have become blank blue tiles. Redownloading fixed a few, some never came back. Has anybody seen this or have a fix...