How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?

Discus and support How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love Destiny but always played it on console. I took this opportunity to play it on PC and couldn't be happier. a7b1d671-a0ba-4291-874b-6a64a6e3cec0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyberKnoxx, Oct 13, 2019.

1. CyberKnoxx
    CyberKnoxx Guest

I love Destiny but always played it on console. I took this opportunity to play it on PC and couldn't be happier.

:)

CyberKnoxx, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free? - Similar Threads - many started playing

2. I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming!

in XboX Insiders
    I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming!: First of all, controller support. Even if you need to make an app for this (or use the xbox companion app) I would like to see to be able to have multiple controllers connected to a pc/mobile...
  3. So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :

in XBoX on Windows
    So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :: Okay, after resolving a lot of problems with the Xbox app and windows store, I reinstalled windows 10. After that I installed the Xbox app and surprise, I can't choose the drive I install my...
  4. Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x: Already tried 1 holding power bittion gor 10 15 seconds to reboot and clear cashe 2 powering down unplugging for 10 min up to 30 min 3 romoving account then adding it back 4 reseting exbox...
  5. How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?: How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare? 5f6d353c-9aec-4235-ae37-8dc7af3f2545
  6. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...
  7. I have a question... Why so many updates?

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question... Why so many updates?: submitted by /u/KeenFolk [link] [comments]
  8. How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?: I've been playing since mid to late 80's. My first "console" was the commedore 64. I have been a avid fan of Microsoft for many many years tho and have had a solid subscription to xbox live and...
  9. Game not starting or crashing on many places after Gamescom update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not starting or crashing on many places after Gamescom update: Short version: First of all, let me tell you that I've done cold reset and re-downloading the 14gb patch twice. But the game still only shows splash screen and turns back to Xbox main menu. Do...
  10. How many of you will start with another gamertag Im new and just curious

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many of you will start with another gamertag Im new and just curious: Because its the Xbox One starting over on a new system is a good thing to do if people choose to do so. comments are welcome a6e253bb-02e7-4774-9fb1-09226ca311a8