How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?

Discus and support How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love Destiny but always played it on console. I took this opportunity to play it on PC and couldn't be happier. a7b1d671-a0ba-4291-874b-6a64a6e3cec0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyberKnoxx, Oct 13, 2019.

1. CyberKnoxx
    CyberKnoxx Guest

I love Destiny but always played it on console. I took this opportunity to play it on PC and couldn't be happier.

:)

CyberKnoxx, Oct 13, 2019
  2. BowenB23 Win User

This is my problem as well. The backlog challenges are real.
  3. WildDreamz Win User

I'm starting it today! I was in to the first Destiny, but haven't been able to get the second one, here's my chance!
  4. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Yes, its a pretty good game and i love it
  5. Picasso3956 Win User

Personally I can't enjoy Destiny 2 because of the over abundance of stuff piled onto you when you load up Destiny 2 for the first time / after not playing for a while. It's like, "Where do I start?". And then how they practically ruined exotics
    between Destiny and Destiny 2, handing them out like they're blankets at a homeless shelter. To top it all off, I've heard nothing when they release a new DLC. There's no hype. I'd just be scrolling through my Xbox store or feed and say "Oh, Destiny 2
    has a new DLC... that's cool I guess
    " and keep scrolling. It's not captivating enough anymore and with Looter Shooters like Destiny, The Division (1 and 2), Fallout 76 and Breakpoint just being this new Fad that companys are chasing drys the series out
    like the Mojave.

But I'd recommend trying it out for yourself rather then taking my word or anyone else's word for truth. It is free after all.
  6. BowenB23 Win User

I was not a fan of the first however I read the complete opposite about the second. I heard it was better and provided more focus in the story and end game content.
Thema:

1. How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free? - Similar Threads - many started playing

2. Many issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many issues: So for a couple months now my xbox will go through this weird phase I guess where no games will launch or anything, it always says the game took to long to launch for all of my games. Ive tried...
  3. How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?: Hello I have a Xbox in my home. So far I had 2 accounts on the console and my Xbox Live gold membership was able to share between the 2 accounts. I have just added a 3rd account. I still have a...
  4. Plz upvote so xbox can see this and get many back to gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Plz upvote so xbox can see this and get many back to gaming.: Xbox please add a feature where you can transfer games only between Two accounts.the home xbox wont work because you need to bee signed in.Pls make this a feature so banned players like me can...
  5. Suggestion for the new "Log in as many places" feature

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for the new "Log in as many places" feature: I love the new feature on Alpha Skip-Ahead of being able to log into as many devices as I want. However, I feel this limits security a tiny bit. What if my account is taken and I am logged in...
  6. No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...

in XboX Insiders
    No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x: Already tried 1 holding power bittion gor 10 15 seconds to reboot and clear cashe 2 powering down unplugging for 10 min up to 30 min 3 romoving account then adding it back 4 reseting exbox...
  8. How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?: I've been playing since mid to late 80's. My first "console" was the commedore 64. I have been a avid fan of Microsoft for many many years tho and have had a solid subscription to xbox live and...
  9. Game not starting or crashing on many places after Gamescom update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not starting or crashing on many places after Gamescom update: Short version: First of all, let me tell you that I've done cold reset and re-downloading the 14gb patch twice. But the game still only shows splash screen and turns back to Xbox main menu. Do...
  10. How many of you will start with another gamertag Im new and just curious

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many of you will start with another gamertag Im new and just curious: Because its the Xbox One starting over on a new system is a good thing to do if people choose to do so. comments are welcome a6e253bb-02e7-4774-9fb1-09226ca311a8