How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?

Discus and support How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare? 5f6d353c-9aec-4235-ae37-8dc7af3f2545 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cante2002, Nov 26, 2019.

1. cante2002
    cante2002 Guest

:)

cante2002, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Michaaa02 Win User

You can change it 5 times a year.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

You can change which console is your home Xbox up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you change your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console changes
    for the year, you’ll get a message letting you know the next available date you can change it.

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, cante2002

You can change your home console up to five times in one year.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
  5. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Only 5 times an year.

But u can`t share games with 5 devices, only two.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Your Home setting can be changed 5 times in a year.
Thema:

1. How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare? - Similar Threads - many times change

2. I've left my Xbox One unplugged for. 2 hours restarted it many times disconnected and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've left my Xbox One unplugged for. 2 hours restarted it many times disconnected and...: [img] I've been having this issue for 2 days 521461f9-8fc6-491c-ab08-19d053509961
  3. How Many times can you extend a membership to Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Many times can you extend a membership to Xbox Live Gold?: How Many times can I EXTEND a membership to Xbox Live Gold, for example I extended my Xbox Live Gold membership to 3 months, Can I re-extend my membership to another 3 months at the same time?...
  4. how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?: iv got more game clips like this talking to us 3 all this week iv report them to xbox live this was side on xbox live in game chat on ark there being race and decrimnating to people there calling...
  5. I changed xbox to many times can I please change it again 1 more time this year I don’t habe ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed xbox to many times can I please change it again 1 more time this year I don’t habe ...: I chaned my home xbox to many times and i dont have the xbox anymore that my home xbox is on can i changed my home xbox 1 more time this year 9f0db04d-1919-4472-b1a3-071157916329
  6. How many times can I change the GT for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many times can I change the GT for free?: How many times can I change the GT for free? e38288bf-d265-4152-a9c3-b414ce71cb0a
  7. How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?: I have an Xbox one s and I'm confused as to how many times I can switch. Some websites say 3 and others say 5. Clarify? cc88aa8b-4e14-456e-b6c4-0f6b3ef07c98
  8. I Changed my "Xbox Home" 1 to Many Times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Changed my "Xbox Home" 1 to Many Times.: I changed my Xbox Home 1 to many times and now I can't get it back on the Xbox it needs to be on. Is there anyway I can have this reset or get 1 extra home switch so I can put it on the right...
  9. You should be able to change your home xbox as many times as you want and here's why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You should be able to change your home xbox as many times as you want and here's why...: I travel back and forth between a few cities and play on multiple xbox ones, the limitation of only being able to switch your home xbox 3 times a year kills me. 4fe2d738-5b34-458c-ab5b-fb1d9a7735da
  10. How many times can I change "My home Xbox"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times can I change "My home Xbox"?: Can I change it 3 or 4 times a year? e5cee1ba-0f2b-40dd-9544-0281d810fe4b