How Many times can you extend a membership to Xbox Live Gold?

Discus and support How Many times can you extend a membership to Xbox Live Gold? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How Many times can I EXTEND a membership to Xbox Live Gold, for example I extended my Xbox Live Gold membership to 3 months, Can I re-extend my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OakBoss1434066, Apr 21, 2019.

1. How Many times can you extend a membership to Xbox Live Gold?

How Many times can I EXTEND a membership to Xbox Live Gold, for example

I extended my Xbox Live Gold membership to 3 months, Can I re-extend my membership to another 3 months at the same time?

:)

OakBoss1434066, Apr 21, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

you can extend to a max of 3 years (36 months)
  3. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Yes that should be fine, and you wont lose any of the remaining months on your membership as the next subscription will start once your current one comes to an end.

Happy Gaming!
  4. Galaxy Golden Win User

As the others stated, you can extend your membership for 3 years max, but I would extend it by one year if you really want to extend your gold membership.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox Gold trials, promotions are not able to be stacked.

Normal price you can stack for up to 36 months.
  6. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

I think you can stack for up to 36 months
Thema:

1. How Many times can you extend a membership to Xbox Live Gold? - Similar Threads - Many times extend

2. How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?: How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare? 5f6d353c-9aec-4235-ae37-8dc7af3f2545
  3. I've left my Xbox One unplugged for. 2 hours restarted it many times disconnected and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've left my Xbox One unplugged for. 2 hours restarted it many times disconnected and...: [img] I've been having this issue for 2 days 521461f9-8fc6-491c-ab08-19d053509961
  4. how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?: iv got more game clips like this talking to us 3 all this week iv report them to xbox live this was side on xbox live in game chat on ark there being race and decrimnating to people there calling...
  5. I've lost count of how many times I've asked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost count of how many times I've asked: My threads keep getting locked before full resolution so actually read what is written before locking thread If you've seen this post skip down to where i say STOP My user name hamagiclamp was...
  6. I changed xbox to many times can I please change it again 1 more time this year I don’t habe ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed xbox to many times can I please change it again 1 more time this year I don’t habe ...: I chaned my home xbox to many times and i dont have the xbox anymore that my home xbox is on can i changed my home xbox 1 more time this year 9f0db04d-1919-4472-b1a3-071157916329
  7. I have been suspended so many times because of this enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended so many times because of this enforcement team: if someone messages me saying something vulgar then continues to do it then i say something of the same caliber to them and they report me no one should get suspended if there is one person doing...
  8. How many times can I change the GT for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many times can I change the GT for free?: How many times can I change the GT for free? e38288bf-d265-4152-a9c3-b414ce71cb0a
  9. I can't tell you how many times I have writen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't tell you how many times I have writen: I don't know why I still play your Bingo. Tonight I went into Bingo and decided to buy more coins.I had about 13 coins in my balance already. When I went into to listen to the ad to get the free...
  10. How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?: I have an Xbox one s and I'm confused as to how many times I can switch. Some websites say 3 and others say 5. Clarify? cc88aa8b-4e14-456e-b6c4-0f6b3ef07c98