How many XP need to earn to complete a level in Solitaire ?

Discus and support How many XP need to earn to complete a level in Solitaire ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm at level 188, how can I calculate the sum of my earned XPs ? Thanks e51d8654-6c3e-4f2b-8792-ed74b118b6b9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EladH, May 14, 2022.

1. EladH
    EladH Guest

Hi,

I'm at level 188, how can I calculate the sum of my earned XPs ?

Thanks

:)

EladH, May 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. EladH Win User

No it doesn't help a lot, Georges

I spent hours and days on support like these links you sent me and no one even looked at my question, no one knows the answer but also was sending me away from him just to finish the support.

No one answer the questions and this is so unfair due to my play in this Solitaire game which lasts for months until today.

Bye the way there's no description on the XPs in the link you sent there.

Casua Games support is 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ just like this.

Sorry for this

Thanks

Elad
  4. MikeWaW Win User

ghosts xp

Might be double double xp weekend or a challenge she completed or as you reach a higher level its easier to earn xp
  5. a tired old guy Win User

Cheat Sheet or Step by Step List to Prestige [why will I only be P2 at lvl36???]

I believe the way it works is that you are 0 prestige and once you complete level 55 you will hit the buttons and become 1st prestige.

Also .... at the end of the match when it shows your stats there is a red slider bar at the bottom. The number on the left of the bar is how much xp you earned the last match. the number on the right is how many you need to hit the next level.

For myself, I can prestige and hit close to level 50 on a double xp weekend. Thats somewhat slow compared to most some can go a couple whole prestiges on a weekend.. But when the weekend is over I stop concentrating on levelling up and it takes a while
    to hit 55.
  6. TopherXPwns Win User

Not gaining XP in Halo 4 after each game but I have not reached the XP cap

At 50 you need to pick a specialization to work on. You won't earn any XP till you do. Every 10 levels from here forward you'll need to do it so 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130 will all stop you earning XP until you pick a specialization at that
    level.
Thema:

1. How many XP need to earn to complete a level in Solitaire ? - Similar Threads - many need earn

2. Trivial persuit live 2 need to know how many questions there are thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trivial persuit live 2 need to know how many questions there are thanks: I need to know how many questions there are in the Xbox version of trivial,persuit 2 love, before I purchase it, TP1 does repeat questions sometimes, would like to know there are as many in 2 as...
  3. How many times do i need to factory reset my xbox one console to get my friends list to...

in XboX Insiders
    How many times do i need to factory reset my xbox one console to get my friends list to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MountainDependent324 [link] [comments]
  4. I need help deleting all my friends at once I have too many please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help deleting all my friends at once I have too many please help: I need help deleting all my friends at once please help me 19345949-33f1-4d4c-81c5-02b0158e2d21
  5. Lost ownership of many digital games - need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ownership of many digital games - need help: Hi, as the title suggests, I have lost the ownership of a large amount of xbox one digital games that I had redeemed from the games with the gold. I am no longer an xbox gold account whether this...
  6. hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks: btw way im starting a new clan welcom and only OCE players thx if u want to join it add961ab-ad01-4f17-bd98-2d9c77c40e3e
  7. how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?: iv got more game clips like this talking to us 3 all this week iv report them to xbox live this was side on xbox live in game chat on ark there being race and decrimnating to people there calling...
  8. how many microsoft points do i need to change my Gamertag

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how many microsoft points do i need to change my Gamertag: how many points do i neeeeed????? d763b65a-2375-4237-ae7e-d03f32992f76
  9. Bingo needs to be revamped due to too many problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo needs to be revamped due to too many problems.: MS please fix the current issues with MS Bingo. We are unable to access the game due to a flashing connection bar in the middle of the page, we can't redeem our gifts because the disappear or...
  10. How many Xbox live subscriptions do I need for 3 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many Xbox live subscriptions do I need for 3 consoles?: We have 3 Xbox One consoles in my household. We currently have 2 Xbox live accounts. How many active subscriptions do I need to get everyone (3 people on all 3 consoles) online and able to play...