How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?

Discus and support How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing since mid to late 80's. My first "console" was the commedore 64. I have been a avid fan of Microsoft for many many years tho and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TE33ER, May 6, 2019.

1. TE33ER
    TE33ER Guest

I've been playing since mid to late 80's. My first "console" was the commedore 64. I have been a avid fan of Microsoft for many many years tho and have had a solid subscription to xbox live and the xbox franchise for nearly 10 years

:)

TE33ER, May 6, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

over 25 years. my first console was atari
  3. Gupx UK Win User

First game console (compute) was the Commodore VIC20 and me and my brother used to play Mole attack.

That was 1980 so nearly 40 years! OMG that has made me feel REALLY old now thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mHWByQICqw <---- gameplay was awsome! you kids today with yer fancy graphic don't know how easy you have it :)
  4. GreenAxemRanger Win User

I've been gaming for 32 years (I was 3). I first played Super Mario Bros. Loved that game. Played the heck our of it and Zelda. Nintendo will always hold a special place in my heart but I love my Xbox!
  5. angelicviki Win User

First console I ever owned was an original xbox, my parents hadn't let us have anything before that. Prior to that I used to have to go over my friend's house to play her brother's PS1 😂 been hooked ever since though!
  6. Leo Ascendent Win User

27 years, Atari 2600

Though I was too young to remember that, my actual memories start with the NES. Zelda, Mario, and Master Blaster
Thema:

1. How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on? - Similar Threads - many years been

2. I changed xbox to many times can I please change it again 1 more time this year I don’t habe ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed xbox to many times can I please change it again 1 more time this year I don’t habe ...: I chaned my home xbox to many times and i dont have the xbox anymore that my home xbox is on can i changed my home xbox 1 more time this year 9f0db04d-1919-4472-b1a3-071157916329
  3. I am not a VIP after 13 years XBOX Live and many games buying???? -what i can do???

in XBoX Rewards
    I am not a VIP after 13 years XBOX Live and many games buying???? -what i can do???: Hy there, why i have not na VIP status after 13 years Xbox Live and many games purchases??? My gamertag is DalksitoPapito and i can not find out why is these so. Im already spoke with the Xbox...
  4. Haven't received any awards in many years

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received any awards in many years: Hi XBOX, I joined the reward scheme many years ago. I used to receive awards per month based on my spend of MS Points and completing surveys/challenges etc. I've spent many thousands on XBL...
  5. I have not recieved rewards on my xbox live purchases for many years

in XBoX Rewards
    I have not recieved rewards on my xbox live purchases for many years: Hello, I signed up to Xbox Live Rewards in 2010, but looking at my rewards points there seems to be a massive disconnect between the amount of money I've spent buying things in the xbox store and...
  6. So many years and Xbox accounts still suck

in XBoX on Consoles
    So many years and Xbox accounts still suck: Been playing for the last 6 months with no problem with account. Todatpy I can not login. Reset password on site and still can't login using Xbox. Seriously Microsoft..so many years and still...
  7. JIGSAW access denied after being user for many years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JIGSAW access denied after being user for many years.: why can't I access this game anymore.? It says that I need app Xboxliveapp - 1297292166. How do I get this app? You ought to leave clues along with the message that says I need it. Earlier I...
  8. Help recovering a 360 account I used many years ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help recovering a 360 account I used many years ago: Ok, some backstory, my original Xbox live account was deadrise120 and I played on that account for many years. That Xbox eventually stopped working because of it's age, and I got a new 360. Now...
  9. Why can't I see how many years I've been on Xbox live on my Xbox one profile ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I see how many years I've been on Xbox live on my Xbox one profile ?: Ive been scearching the reason why but i found one website why and the website says xbox community remove it But I see all of my friends have it on theres. Except for me. Please help!...
  10. Been Xbox live user for years and I have never had as many problems staying connected in all ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been Xbox live user for years and I have never had as many problems staying connected in all ...: Microsoft I know its hard word but this is getting ridiculous me and millions of other users are randomly getting kicked off of live and sometimes unable to sign back in for hours.... but for some...