How Microsoft thinks they can silence gamers.

Discus and support How Microsoft thinks they can silence gamers. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They stole money from me. And then locked my post to keep players from commenting. (With possible similar stories of how they lost out) so in this post... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VaticanWinters, Jul 11, 2019.

1. How Microsoft thinks they can silence gamers.

They stole money from me. And then locked my post to keep players from commenting. (With possible similar stories of how they lost out) so in this post i will be answering the question of how i lost money to Microsoft and how they are crooked. Feel free
    to ask unless some agent decides to lock my post yet again. Ill paste and copy the original post your welcome.

:)

VaticanWinters, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Your previous thread was locked due to threat of legal action. Please refrain from creating duplicate threads.
  3. VaticanWinters Win User

Microsoft stealing money!
    Hello i am a veteran gamer and have been with xbox since it first came to be. I purchased a video game and bought $30.00 worth of add-ons for said game. This game is no longer available to play. The customer service representatives even agreed that i should
    be entitled to a refund. The refund department declined my refund due to the fact that i had bought the game a few years ago. Normally i would agree if i could even still play this game. So instead i just gotr off for around $40.00. i have also had problems
    with games coming up missing and telling me that i have to repurchase it or insert the disc. It had been completely removed from my order history. I have proof that they are deleting order histories. I took a closer look at my order history and it shows that
    the dates in which i uploaded money to my account and the dates in which i spent it. The proof of the deletion of my order history lies within this. It said that i magically paid for products ranging from $29.99 to $59.99. but the kicker is this. There is
    no upload date of this money. (Hence proof of deletion) my advice is to stop spending money with this corrupt company and i will be opening a lawsuit against Microsoft. Also if you do decide to stick with this garbage excuse of a company id keep ALL of your
    bank statements and do not use gift cards. They will eventually take your stuff aswell. Good luck to all enjoy.
  4. JokingBarrel375 Win User

deleting my gamer tag

hello there i don't think you guys in microsoft are getting the picture how do you remove a gamer tag from a microsoft account so there is no gamer tag on the account? better yet how can you cancel a microsoft account period?
  5. RevoltingGoblin Win User

The Galil is . . .

i think the silencers sucks on the galil. Not my favorite weapon to equip a silencer on.
  6. ArabViper Win User

Xbox One Live is back up.

Yeah, it shouldn't be a big deal. Complainers, Cut Microsoft some slack. if you think you can host millions of gamers then you do it better... tell me how ot went for ya.
Thema:

1. How Microsoft thinks they can silence gamers. - Similar Threads - Microsoft thinks silence

2. Microsoft thinks its above the law.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft thinks its above the law.: I have been informed by Microsoft it says because it's not a government entity basically does not have Respect freedom of speech and can as they spoke "can censor the speech of conservatives ."...
  3. I dont think I have ever gotten rewards points through Microsoft Rewards.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont think I have ever gotten rewards points through Microsoft Rewards.: I am currently previewing the Microsoft rewards app on the Xbox insiders program, and realize that I don't think I have been getting credited rewards for pretty much anything, most notably having...
  4. Site down again! You'd think Microsoft would be on this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Site down again! You'd think Microsoft would be on this.: This is ridiculous! I really like the Bingo, but at this point I am going to uninstall this program. It's not worth the aggravation, f1823162-e8dc-4e01-9561-61e43db635dd
  5. What do you think should Microsoft look for a game company to make Fable 4 ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think should Microsoft look for a game company to make Fable 4 ???: Hello everyone I am curious to see what your opinions are, me I am a avid Fable fan and i really really enjoy the games eve though some have had a review, some games people find bad turn out to be...
  6. What is Microsoft thinking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Microsoft thinking?: Ok, just got and Xbox one last night after having the ps4 for about a year. The reason I got the Xbox was to continue the saga of one of me and my brother's favorite games; gears of war 4. Well I...
  7. Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked?: Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked? 07a071b1-3992-4571-abc5-06de71dc07dc
  8. Hey Microsoft, don't you think you have enough money to replace server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft, don't you think you have enough money to replace server?: I realize it is a game however you do have paying customers and this is BS! I was a paying customer however with all the issues with Microsoft Solitaire that we had after paying I refuse to pay...
  9. microsoft... what the heck are you thinking?

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft... what the heck are you thinking?: so they remove the option to have seperate controller configurations that i can make and save and switch on the fly..... why? why is it better to have to manually switch everything everytime i...
  10. i didn't think microsoft supported xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    i didn't think microsoft supported xbox 360 anymore: I thought Microsoft was done supporting the xbox 360 78b81a75-928b-41ad-9b18-4efeb5cdcbda