How much does a PSU cost

Discus and support How much does a PSU cost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys i want to get a replacement for my xbox 360 slim psu and i would like to know its cost as my budget is limited PS:i live in India... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Biowar9999, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Biowar9999
    Biowar9999 Guest

How much does a PSU cost

Hey guys i want to get a replacement for my xbox 360 slim psu and i would like to know its cost as my budget is limited

PS:i live in India

:)

Biowar9999, Dec 12, 2018
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

How much does a PSU cost

Hello Biowar,

We understand that you're attempting to purchase an Xbox 360 Power Supply Unit (PSU).

Due to Microsoft no longer selling Xbox 360 products through our very own website, other 3rd party companies may sell these devices for various prices as those markets are now in control of what they will charge for this device.

It would be best to visit your local online market, and review the lowest listed prices for this device, as most are only sold online through websites such as Amazon and eBay.

We hope this information was helpful and wish you the best.
  3. {Parity} Win User

How much does a PSU cost

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with pricing or search the internet to find what you need. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Baystarulz Win User

lego pirates of the caribbean keeps freezing

How much does it cost to install?
  5. bobboby1 Win User

Error Code E 74

how much does the fee cost?
  6. Fear2Eternity Win User

Home Gold

Also how much does it cost ?
Thema:

How much does a PSU cost

1. How much does a PSU cost - Similar Threads - much does PSU

2. How Much Does Pure (Xbox 360) Game Cost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Much Does Pure (Xbox 360) Game Cost?: I've Been Looking And I Cant Find The Cost For The Game In The Xbox One Store Or By Looking On Microsoft.Com. In Short Does Anyone Know The Price??? bc13ea97-4777-4f3b-9c3a-746e2b936622
  3. How much does a FIFA youtuber make monthly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much does a FIFA youtuber make monthly?: It seems that EA or other coins suppliers such as FIFACOIN, FIFACOINSZONE, IGVAULT, MMOGA are cooperating with so many FIFA youtubers, and some youtubers even have long-term cooperation with them....
  4. The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know...: The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know what to do to fix it. Help, xbox 360 [img] 1cbab85d-c3d6-49bf-b93d-84264b65fe8b
  5. ¿Cuanto pesa gears of war 4 en pc? Translation: [How much does gears of war weigh on PC?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Cuanto pesa gears of war 4 en pc? Translation: [How much does gears of war weigh on PC?]: Split from this thread. Yo tengo el mismo problema y ya voy por más de 300 Gb y no para! ¿Alguien tiene idea? Translation: [I have the same problem and I'm going for more than 300 Gb and not...
  6. I want to ask how much watt does Xbox 1 original in middle east use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to ask how much watt does Xbox 1 original in middle east use?: I want to ask this because I am buying a transformer because i brought Xbox one from KSA so i do not know which to buy. d9ec2ccf-266d-4415-9873-b521f95418ad
  7. How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?: How much Space does 1min or even 1hr of 4k game clips at 60fps take up in an X1X hard drive? I heard X1X uses compression and decoding for this. What about if I record on an external hard drive....
  8. How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?: How much Space does 1min or even 1hr of 4k game clips at 60fps take up in an X1X hard drive? I heard X1X uses compression and decoding for this. What about if I record on an external hard drive....
  9. Why does MICROSOFT Hate Us so Much?!??!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MICROSOFT Hate Us so Much?!??!: Creating an Xbox Account totally wreaked havoc. It changed the Outgoing name on all my email messages, etc. Tried to change it back, but it is listed as correct, in Outlook settings, so they make...
  10. How much does it cost to get an ADD FREE Sudoku????

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does it cost to get an ADD FREE Sudoku????: I am very interested in getting an add free Sudoku. How much does it cost? I live in a campground and the free wi-fi is not the best. So I lose the connection sometimes. That is not really the...