How much does a Xbox One power supply cost?

Discus and support How much does a Xbox One power supply cost? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased a used Xbox one without the other accessories including the power supply. Now i'm finding out that no one is selling power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by steventhegreat, Feb 16, 2014.

1. How much does a Xbox One power supply cost?

Hello,

I recently purchased a used Xbox one without the other accessories including the power supply. Now i'm finding out that no one is selling power supplies except cheap Asian knock off brands with terrible reviews. So now i have to purchase one directly from
    microsoft and have heard that they will cost a lot of money. Anyways, does anyone know how much they cost or do they have a better alternative for my situation?

:)

steventhegreat, Feb 16, 2014
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    X1 power supply making humming noise?

Hi

The power supply for the Xbox One has a fan in it and it does require positioning to allow proper ventilation. If the power supply is excessively noisy you will need to request a repair/replacement from Microsoft.

Please see the link below fore more information on the power supply.

support.xbox.com/.../about-power-supply

gds1972, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Can I use my Xbox One (US) in Norway which has a 220V input

So does Microsoft have a power supply with 220v that I could buy?

Richkiller007, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Internet Expert Win User

I moved to Australia and my American 100V/50Hz Xbox One power supply exploded.

Power supplies for the original Xbox One are only designed to run in the region they are sold in. (source)

Microsoft does not sell Xbox One power supplies separately like other accessories... for some reason.

However, you should be able to request for one by contacting Xbox support (via phone or chat). I'm
    not sure how much they will charge you for one, but they should give you the rundown.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

12 volt 16.5 amp power supply with a 12 volt 12.1 amp console.

[quote user="Dragonball Z"]I am under the assumption that this combination would supply the xbox with too much power and be potentially harmful to the system?[/quote]That's unfortunate, though it's good that you asked.
    Is this correct?
    No, this
    is incorrect.

The power rating on a power supply is an indication of how much power it can supply, not an indication of how much power it will deliver.

Original XBOX 360 console power supplies are forward-compatible. The original 203w power supply can power the final generation of Jasper consoles.

Original XBOX 360 console power supplies and original 360 power input ports are also keyed to prevent incorrect insertion. You cannot physically connect incompatible power supplies and consoles. A 203w Xenon console power brick will attach to a Jasper console.
    A 150w Jasper power brick will not attach to a Xenon console.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One shuts off - no light on power brick

Hello Zlayac,

Sorry for the issue with the console turning off. If you have an Xbox one with the Power brick outside, you can try a friends or family power supply and see if it does the same thing. If it does then it is probably the console, if it doesn't then most likely
    the power supply. This is worth a try being power supply is up to $50 USD and a repair is $140-160USD. You can try the

Xbox one power supply solution

Thanks,

Brad
  7. gds1972 Win User

X1 power supply making humming noise?

Hi

The power supply for the Xbox One has a fan in it and it does require positioning to allow proper ventilation. If the power supply is excessively noisy you will need to request a repair/replacement from Microsoft.

Please see the link below fore more information on the power supply.

support.xbox.com/.../about-power-supply
  8. Hordie Win User

Xbox One Turns Off After A Few Second Of Turning On.

Hi HallowedRobin,

Sorry you're having issues with your console. When you say multiple power cords are you referring to power strips? What color is the power supply when it turns off? It could very well be an issue with the Xbox Power Supply which does not cost as much money
    as the console to service. See this link for troubleshooting on your power supply. Use the
    Xbox Service Center to process repair requests for your power supply and your console.
Thema:

How much does a Xbox One power supply cost?

1. How much does a Xbox One power supply cost? - Similar Threads - much does power

2. How Much Does Pure (Xbox 360) Game Cost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Much Does Pure (Xbox 360) Game Cost?: I've Been Looking And I Cant Find The Cost For The Game In The Xbox One Store Or By Looking On Microsoft.Com. In Short Does Anyone Know The Price??? bc13ea97-4777-4f3b-9c3a-746e2b936622
  3. How much does a FIFA youtuber make monthly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much does a FIFA youtuber make monthly?: It seems that EA or other coins suppliers such as FIFACOIN, FIFACOINSZONE, IGVAULT, MMOGA are cooperating with so many FIFA youtubers, and some youtubers even have long-term cooperation with them....
  4. The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know...: The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know what to do to fix it. Help, xbox 360 [img] 1cbab85d-c3d6-49bf-b93d-84264b65fe8b
  5. How much does a PSU cost

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does a PSU cost: Hey guys i want to get a replacement for my xbox 360 slim psu and i would like to know its cost as my budget is limited PS:i live in India 206cf758-4b40-4d21-a433-9d57a54cfc84
  6. ¿Cuanto pesa gears of war 4 en pc? Translation: [How much does gears of war weigh on PC?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Cuanto pesa gears of war 4 en pc? Translation: [How much does gears of war weigh on PC?]: Split from this thread. Yo tengo el mismo problema y ya voy por más de 300 Gb y no para! ¿Alguien tiene idea? Translation: [I have the same problem and I'm going for more than 300 Gb and not...
  7. I want to ask how much watt does Xbox 1 original in middle east use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to ask how much watt does Xbox 1 original in middle east use?: I want to ask this because I am buying a transformer because i brought Xbox one from KSA so i do not know which to buy. d9ec2ccf-266d-4415-9873-b521f95418ad
  8. How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?: How much Space does 1min or even 1hr of 4k game clips at 60fps take up in an X1X hard drive? I heard X1X uses compression and decoding for this. What about if I record on an external hard drive....
  9. How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?: How much Space does 1min or even 1hr of 4k game clips at 60fps take up in an X1X hard drive? I heard X1X uses compression and decoding for this. What about if I record on an external hard drive....
  10. Why does MICROSOFT Hate Us so Much?!??!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MICROSOFT Hate Us so Much?!??!: Creating an Xbox Account totally wreaked havoc. It changed the Outgoing name on all my email messages, etc. Tried to change it back, but it is listed as correct, in Outlook settings, so they make...