How much does an Xbox One S cost to repair without warranty?

Discus and support How much does an Xbox One S cost to repair without warranty? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is in a coma. Its only 2 years old since I bought it. There seems to be some issue with the HDMI ports on the back. I tried fixing it myself... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Strucid Bull, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Strucid Bull
    Strucid Bull Guest

My Xbox is in a coma. Its only 2 years old since I bought it. There seems to be some issue with the HDMI ports on the back. I tried fixing it myself but ruled it out because I didn't want to break it even more. So, how much money do I have to spend to get it repaired?

:)

Strucid Bull, Mar 31, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Goto devices.microsoft.com and file a repair I'm not sure if you can do.it anymore wjth the chip shortage
  3. ngocphi Win User

If you already opened the console

MS will NOT accept the console for repair regardless if it's paid or not

Nor will they even touch it
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately, most of the time if your console is faulty and out of warranty, it’s recommended to just purchase

a new one when you consider the repair costs.

Out of warranty repair costs and information on repairs

for all currently supported Xbox consoles and accessories

can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

Refer to both your country/region and your console, in the list, for the correct currency and charges.

You can view the warranty status for your device here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/console-warranty

We won’t be able to assist you with this issue here on the forum, as self repair is a violation of the terms of service.

Hope this helps! :)
  5. PuREbl00d99 Win User

Reading... Open Tray?

How much does a repair cost?
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

what the **** xbox?

How much does the repair cost?
Thema:

1. How much does an Xbox One S cost to repair without warranty? - Similar Threads - much does cost

2. Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers?: I'm looking for something specific, so like a percentage of how much Microsoft makes, a specific amount, something along those lines. Keep in mind I said specific....
  3. Xbox Series S Next-Gen Console Confirmed by Microsoft, How Much Does It Cost?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series S Next-Gen Console Confirmed by Microsoft, How Much Does It Cost?: Microsoft has finally revealed and confirmed the Xbox Series S. The long-rumored next-gen console has been subject to multiple leaks and is arguably one of the worst-kept secrets in gaming. With...
  4. Why does changing your gamertag on Xbox Live cost so much?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does changing your gamertag on Xbox Live cost so much?: Charging AU$13 for a username change is a bit expensive, and we could all agree we would love it if either gamertag changes were free or the fees were cheaper. I could purchase a game with that...
  5. How Much Does Pure (Xbox 360) Game Cost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Much Does Pure (Xbox 360) Game Cost?: I've Been Looking And I Cant Find The Cost For The Game In The Xbox One Store Or By Looking On Microsoft.Com. In Short Does Anyone Know The Price??? bc13ea97-4777-4f3b-9c3a-746e2b936622
  6. How much does a PSU cost

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does a PSU cost: Hey guys i want to get a replacement for my xbox 360 slim psu and i would like to know its cost as my budget is limited PS:i live in India 206cf758-4b40-4d21-a433-9d57a54cfc84
  7. How much does a premium subscription cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much does a premium subscription cost: Everywhere I look it says you can get a one month or one year subscription but nowhere can I find the cost. So how much does it cost?? c4cdcf66-f713-4068-bcd8-1720f3e0652b
  8. How much does it cost for a premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much does it cost for a premium subscription: everywhere I look it says you can get a one month or a one year subscription but nowhere does it list the cost....... can't know what I want if I don't know how much it is. Has anyone else had...
  9. How much does it cost to get an ADD FREE Sudoku????

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does it cost to get an ADD FREE Sudoku????: I am very interested in getting an add free Sudoku. How much does it cost? I live in a campground and the free wi-fi is not the best. So I lose the connection sometimes. That is not really the...
  10. How much data does it cost to be connected to Xbox live, but play offline games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much data does it cost to be connected to Xbox live, but play offline games?: I'm talking just being connected to Xbox live, not talking in a party, playing online games, or surfing the web. Just strictly playing offline games while the Xbox is still connected to the...