how much more time will it take to solve my problem

Discus and support how much more time will it take to solve my problem in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; how many times do i have to contact you in order to get my compensation problem solved ? i am tired of having the support team sending me here to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SnakierIce55222, Aug 15, 2018.

1. how much more time will it take to solve my problem

how many times do i have to contact you in order to get my compensation problem solved ?

i am tired of having the support team sending me here to get it , the microsoft rewards team said the same but still looks like you ignore all the contacts

:)

SnakierIce55222, Aug 15, 2018
  2. vibeg
    vibeg Guest
    Problems downloading Dr. Kawashima's Body and Brain Exercises

Hi!

Two weeks passed, but I still can't download the game. How much more time do you need to solve this problem?

vibeg, Aug 15, 2018
  3. PS4thaWIN
    PS4thaWIN Guest
    Xbox 1 turned it around in 1 year

Sony's problems were more complicated. PS3 was sold at a $300 loss even at 600 and the hardware was more powerful than 360 but they didn't take the time to help devs learn how to use the cell. All MS really had to do was drop DRM and Kinect and show some good looking exclusives and their problems were solved.

PS4thaWIN, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox Rewards support has not been as active since the program shut down. You have already been told several times that they will not giving you compensation anyway.

Smwutches, Aug 15, 2018
  5. no , you are wrong !

after ending in US they dint gave a damm anymore about any of the other costumers

SharperIsland65, Aug 15, 2018
  6. no , you are wrong !

after ending in US they dint gave a damm anymore about any of the other costumers

do you think microsoft knows there is someone outside united states ?

they have no respect for all the other costumers never did you just need to look to their offers , it is almost always US only like no one else matters.

about my compensation , you know very well who sent me here to get it i didnt came here in some parachute and i didnt forgot either the threats that occured in yours forums about ipploggers and stealing my information without any of the rewards team doing
    a single thing about it

SnakierIce55222, Nov 3, 2018
  7. SnakierIce55222 Win User

Xbox Rewards support has not been as active since the program shut down. You have already been told several times that they will not giving you compensation anyway.
    no , you are wrong !

do you think microsoft knows there is someone outside united states ?

they have no respect for all the other costumers never did you just need to look to their offers , it is almost always US only like no one else matters.

about my compensation , you know very well who sent me here to get it i didnt came here in some parachute and i didnt forgot either the threats that occured in yours forums about ipploggers and stealing my information without any of the rewards team doing
    a single thing about it
  8. Smwutches Win User

9. SharperIsland65 Win User

no , you are wrong !

10. vibeg Win User

Problems downloading Dr. Kawashima's Body and Brain Exercises

Hi!

Two weeks passed, but I still can't download the game. How much more time do you need to solve this problem?
  11. HoM Get Lifted Win User

so they wanted to limit the camping...

It's easy to take out campers anyway. You know where they are, just toss a nade at his feet and problem solved. I haven't run into much camping, in my opinion, there is less camping but more sniping.
Thema:

1. how much more time will it take to solve my problem - Similar Threads - much more solve

2. Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...

in XboX Insiders
    Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  3. The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...

in XboX Insiders
    The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...: The Games and App page of the Xbox Preview has been changed. Originally there was an easy to switch to section to see what games you owned that you hadnt installed,along with apps as well. Below...
  4. somewhone stoll my samsung galaxy phone and much more i.d. pinpas etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    somewhone stoll my samsung galaxy phone and much more i.d. pinpas etc.: Oke i am from limburg and live now almost 2year in Dordrecht. I was back there for a week or so there thy toke my backpakket and phones and i need back all the information on my phones. How i...
  5. How much more to spend before next Star level?

in XBoX Rewards
    How much more to spend before next Star level?: Hi, I'm trying to get to 2 stars before the end of the year as I believe I am quite close. However, I can't tell how much more I would need to spend to get to the next level. As there any way I...
  6. How much more do I have to spend to get five stars in rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    How much more do I have to spend to get five stars in rewards: I have 26% for stars I was wondering how much more do I have to spend to get the fifth star rank 7591fb88-1817-4e20-9341-3e3b24d4f034
  7. need more competitive pricing on digital games - physical retail selling for much less than ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    need more competitive pricing on digital games - physical retail selling for much less than ...: I have become quite a fan of the digital ecosystem for a number of reasons. No disc swapping, and with an external HDD I can keep more games installed than I know what to do with. It's a lot...
  8. No more Multitasking? No chat for Twitch users? How much did Beam pay you to sell you soul?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No more Multitasking? No chat for Twitch users? How much did Beam pay you to sell you soul?: Why remove multi tasking? Only reason I see is to Promote Beam, if not why no more chat for Twitch broadcasting?How do I go back to previous version? d8f012e6-5c6c-4ea2-afe5-24105cf57674
  9. Network Quality Problems + Much More

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network Quality Problems + Much More: I get Constant Network Quality Problems and the stream to xbox constantly lags/Pixelate/or just crashes. I have everything wired to an either net network with gigabit transfer speeds yet the xbox...
  10. Unable to change pretty much anything and much much more...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to change pretty much anything and much much more...: Hey there. I have just about lost all my patience for Microsoft and the issues I am having. I guess I should explain from the beginning: (and please don't just skim through because you're going...