How much tax on the xbox store for tennessee

Discus and support How much tax on the xbox store for tennessee in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to buy something on the microsoft store for a 100 dollars, and i need to pay for the tax on a credit card so i needed to know how much tax to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Devantomlinson, Apr 8, 2021.

1. How much tax on the xbox store for tennessee

I want to buy something on the microsoft store for a 100 dollars, and i need to pay for the tax on a credit card so i needed to know how much tax to pay.

:)

Devantomlinson, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

It would be the same as how much tax you pay in a retailer. I live in TN also and it's almost 10% (the exact amount can vary by county) so typically a $100 purchase is about $110.
  3. Odyss3us SW4G Win User

High sales tax.

According to receipts that I have, I have not always paid taxes because I live in a state that doesn't have a brick and mortar store.

I have only recently started to pay sales tax since the new store layout. If tax was being paid properly, I should be paying 4.225% tax as that is my state tax. I live in Missouri. My friend lives in Tennessee and he pays sales tax based on his state which
    is ~10%

I shouldn't be paying 20%.
  4. Megavolt480 Win User

They charge taxes....and how much?

Microsoft collects whatever your city/local/state government dictates them to collect. So whatever your sales tax is for the area in which you reside, is the same as what Microsoft collects.
  5. DTXS Win User

XBOX One price inequality

There really isn't that much difference in price between the US and EU. The difference in the UK and Germany is less than $40.

The tax difference however is huge (and the US does not include tax in purchase price.) I think the UK tax rate is something like 20% and Germany is 19%. The EU (for some reason) likes to include taxes in the listed price. If you really want to compare
    US prices to European prices, take out the VAT.

The price should be thought of as independent of taxes (after all, that is actually how much MSFT/stores are receiving for the Xbox One).
  6. Smwutches Win User

First time per ordering.

It depends on how much the game is and how much tax is in your area. The extra $5 may not be enough to cover the tax.
Thema:

1. How much tax on the xbox store for tennessee - Similar Threads - much tax store

2. Too much power, is it really a problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Too much power, is it really a problem?: I have an xbox one and recently installed insider hub. Since downloading my xbox will turn itself on them off in multiple ways. Sometimes just the power supply, sometimes full power cycle,...
  3. Too much storage!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Too much storage!: Ok so here's what happened, so I was in the air with my elytra with my friends and all of a sudden it says too much storage. So I start to free up storage by deleting worlds I load in and it says...
  4. By god to much friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    By god to much friends: So I have recently been getting like 20 friend requests a day from booters and scary people and I am unable to stop it. help 1db1a5eb-5b45-4f3d-bb2c-9bfa124630b9
  5. How much does an Xbox One S cost to repair without warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does an Xbox One S cost to repair without warranty?: My Xbox is in a coma. Its only 2 years old since I bought it. There seems to be some issue with the HDMI ports on the back. I tried fixing it myself but ruled it out because I didn't want to break...
  6. USB issue on series S help would be very much appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    USB issue on series S help would be very much appreciated: My USB ports stopped working on my new series S I just got it 2 days ago and things were fine but now the ports aren’t working submitted by /u/DeMoNiXReaper [link] [comments]
  7. Unenrolled from xbox insider. Console is pretty much a paperweight now

in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled from xbox insider. Console is pretty much a paperweight now: I was experiencing issues, so I decided to unenroll from the insider program. After restarting the console, an update was applied. Now, neither the store nor game pass will load. My games must...
  8. How Much is Tax When Gifting a Video Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Much is Tax When Gifting a Video Game: I am planning to gift my brother Call of Duty: Cold War (Cross Platform Edition) for Christmas, I am planning to buy $65 in Xbox Gift Cards ($50 card and a $15 card), and redeem a $5 or $10 Xbox...
  9. Too Much Tax Charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too Much Tax Charged: Twice now for purchases of $7.50 micrsoft has charged me $8.41 Tax in british columbia is 12% which means there should only be .90 cents but for some reason they are skimming pennies off the top....
  10. How much is 49.99 in taxes because I have a 50 dollars on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much is 49.99 in taxes because I have a 50 dollars on my account: How much is 49.99 in taxes e365466e-d809-4799-8b39-5054b9cc0e37