How much time does it take for the old gamertag to be available?

Discus and support How much time does it take for the old gamertag to be available? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! So I paid for a gamertag change last week, with the intention of using the old/changed username for another account, I've waited 48 hours with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eeeeeeaaaaaaa, Jul 22, 2021.

1. How much time does it take for the old gamertag to be available?

Hello! So I paid for a gamertag change last week, with the intention of using the old/changed username for another account, I've waited 48 hours with the hope that it will be available, it's been a week and I don't know what to do, should I wait a month? Please answer ASAP! And thank you!

:)

eeeeeeaaaaaaa, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

I've heard anywhere from 24 hours to 45 days.
  3. xM H N Dx Win User

Xbox ambassador

How much time does it take till i get a response? I hope it is as fast as possible cause im really excited to join the ambassador's community
  4. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

How much gaming do you do?

I try to game as much as possible. Being self employed does help but still have other responsibilities to take of too. But no matter how much you game, always find time for your family!
  5. SnakierIce55222 Win User

how much more time will it take to solve my problem

Xbox Rewards support has not been as active since the program shut down. You have already been told several times that they will not giving you compensation anyway.
    no , you are wrong !

after ending in US they dint gave a damm anymore about any of the other costumers

do you think microsoft knows there is someone outside united states ?

they have no respect for all the other costumers never did you just need to look to their offers , it is almost always US only like no one else matters.

about my compensation , you know very well who sent me here to get it i didnt came here in some parachute and i didnt forgot either the threats that occured in yours forums about ipploggers and stealing my information without any of the rewards team doing
    a single thing about it
  6. Smwutches Win User

how much more time will it take to solve my problem

Xbox Rewards support has not been as active since the program shut down. You have already been told several times that they will not giving you compensation anyway.
Thema:

1. How much time does it take for the old gamertag to be available? - Similar Threads - much does old

2. WHY DOES MY CONSOLE HAVE SO MUCH LATENCY AND WHY DOESNT THIS SITE HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY DOES MY CONSOLE HAVE SO MUCH LATENCY AND WHY DOESNT THIS SITE HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT...: This is not a question its just a message to anyone with an xbox that if your experiencing latency really really bad on your console its because microsoft failed creating ALL the xboxs to work...
  3. How much does an Xbox One S cost to repair without warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does an Xbox One S cost to repair without warranty?: My Xbox is in a coma. Its only 2 years old since I bought it. There seems to be some issue with the HDMI ports on the back. I tried fixing it myself but ruled it out because I didn't want to break...
  4. Does the Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate conversion ratio hold up no matter how much time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate conversion ratio hold up no matter how much time...: I am going to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate soon, and now that I found out you can transfer time from Xbox Live over, I am thinking about doing it sooner than expected. However, I have less than a...
  5. Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers?: I'm looking for something specific, so like a percentage of how much Microsoft makes, a specific amount, something along those lines. Keep in mind I said specific....
  6. How much Watt charging does my X-Box Charge and Play Battery (XBox Series X - USB-C) survive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much Watt charging does my X-Box Charge and Play Battery (XBox Series X - USB-C) survive?: I have recently bought an Xbox - Controller for PC - Gaming. Because it was quite hard to charge the Controller using USB-C, I decided to use my 20 Watt iPad Charger to charge the Battery. This...
  7. How do I know when my item has been refunded? And when it does, how much will I be refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I know when my item has been refunded? And when it does, how much will I be refunded?: I've recently asked for a refund on a few things I bought on my Xbox, and I was just wondering How I will know when it gets refunded, and if it does, how much? 356dbf81-29b7-4635-9ccc-3e17ec7196d7
  8. Xbox Series S Next-Gen Console Confirmed by Microsoft, How Much Does It Cost?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series S Next-Gen Console Confirmed by Microsoft, How Much Does It Cost?: Microsoft has finally revealed and confirmed the Xbox Series S. The long-rumored next-gen console has been subject to multiple leaks and is arguably one of the worst-kept secrets in gaming. With...
  9. Why does changing your gamertag on Xbox Live cost so much?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does changing your gamertag on Xbox Live cost so much?: Charging AU$13 for a username change is a bit expensive, and we could all agree we would love it if either gamertag changes were free or the fees were cheaper. I could purchase a game with that...
  10. How much data does the xbox use?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    How much data does the xbox use?: How much data does the xbox use? hi DianaNeill1, the amount of data it uses depends what ur playing and theres no accurate amount. sorry d0824596-a9b1-43b2-a333-fefbb66cad71