How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4?

Discus and support How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know we get 1 bribe at tier 25 but what other tier levels or other ways to get more? 8e10979a-a6b3-4c79-974b-315e5e5f8eed Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nehemiahblyler, Oct 13, 2019.

1. How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4?

I know we get 1 bribe at tier 25 but what other tier levels or other ways to get more?

:)

nehemiahblyler, Oct 13, 2019
  2. nehemiahblyler Win User

It's the only way at the moment mate sorry
    How come I seen youtube video this guy had 2 bribes? Maybe he got the 2nd bribe from blackout??
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

It's the only way at the moment mate sorry
  4. dup7a575658-b270-4af Win User

MUTE clan

how good are you guys? & how often are you playing black ops? that's mostly what i play
  5. BOSTROE Win User

XBOX ONE BLACK OPS 3 ONLINE ISSUE

When I play cod Black Ops 3, I often get the message of (YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS III SERVERS) I have the NAT unmuted but I still get the message
  6. BOSTROE Win User

game crash to dash

When I play cod Black Ops 3, I often get the message of (YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS III SERVERS) I have the NAT unmuted but I still get the message
Thema:

1. How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4? - Similar Threads - often bribes contraband

2. Why did they add this to the My Games & apps block? I see that it changes every so often...

in XboX Insiders
    Why did they add this to the My Games & apps block? I see that it changes every so often...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Triple6Crew [link] [comments]
  3. Links to 'Help' are often broken and lead to non existing pages.

in XBoX on Windows
    Links to 'Help' are often broken and lead to non existing pages.: This all started with an issue with my Xbox controller. I went to Microsoft's website, and under Devices I found the controller and clicked on "Get help online" which took me here:...
  4. How often are games taken off Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How often are games taken off Xbox Game Pass?: I am considering upgrading to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and I’d like to know exactly how the subscription works. I know how it mostly works, but I am concerned about having to buy a game after...
  5. Blu-ray player app broken not sure when I don't use it very often.

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray player app broken not sure when I don't use it very often.: Stuck in a brand new copy of UHD Apocalypse Now Final cut that I acquired. Keeps giving some stupid message in the blu-ray player app "We're having trouble reading this. Make sure it's a Blu-Ray...
  6. Xbox One X updating very often

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X updating very often: Hello, A couple of times a week when I turn on my xbox, I have to update it. It gives me the option of updating it, stay offline or shut off the xbox. Non of my friends are getting these...
  7. Xbox one x loose controller connection often

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x loose controller connection often: Hello. We have two xbox one x in the house and suddeltly both start to loose the connection during gaming. It happen randomly. Tried with fully charged batteries and also bought new batteries in...
  8. My headset says "not assigned to a profile" every so often for like 20 seconds every three...

in XboX Insiders
    My headset says "not assigned to a profile" every so often for like 20 seconds every three...: Every time I play a game and am in a party my headset gets that bug were I will not be able to hear any sound whatsoever and will not be able to talk since the latest 2005 build came out Does...
  9. Xbox one X Digital games are crashing/failing to load often

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Digital games are crashing/failing to load often: I've had my xbox one x for a little over a year and as best I can tell it has no mechanical issues. I have had issues with games in my digital library crashing up to a dozen times a day. This...
  10. Xbox One X keeps crashing, will not turn on after power cycles, blank gray screen often...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps crashing, will not turn on after power cycles, blank gray screen often...: In August of 2019 I bought a brand new Xbox One X. It worked fine at first but for the last couple of months it often freezes, crashes, and will not even turn on. More often than not it will work...