How retrieve matchmaking list ?

Discus and support How retrieve matchmaking list ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to retrieve matchmaking list? bf871cb6-2b1d-4901-9d5e-7a141501bcb5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShaneParadox, Oct 26, 2019.

1. ShaneParadox
    ShaneParadox Guest

How to retrieve matchmaking list?

:)

ShaneParadox, Oct 26, 2019
  2. annix Win User

3. Christyna64 Win User

You can use the Looking For Group tab on you console to find people to play with.
  4. TBTabby Win User

Full Patch notes for today - Everyone should read!

How about a fix for thos eof us who can't play the game because it won't retrieve the matchmaking list?
  5. 0n3s0ck Win User

Titanfall Deluxe Edition

Xbox 360

It does keep searching for matches

Data center says. Searching.

Retrieving matchmaking list.
  6. FAM THA GR8 Win User

TITAN FALL NOT WORKING

I have been getting retrieving matchmaking list for the past two days and haven't played a game yet. has anyone had this issue lately ?
Thema:

1. How retrieve matchmaking list ? - Similar Threads - retrieve matchmaking list

2. Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....: Hello, I have been getting this error for quite a while. I cannot seem to get GFWL(Games for Windows Live) to work on my PC. Every time I log into GFWL, it is able to retrieve my username but not...
  3. Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...: Can I get those old cloud saves when I no longer have a X360? I do not have Xbox live gold subscription. Would they still work if the games are in the back compatibility group? (specifically the...
  4. : Terendo-IP kann nicht abgerufen werden[Teredo IP can not be retrieved]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Terendo-IP kann nicht abgerufen werden[Teredo IP can not be retrieved]: : Terendo-IP kann nicht abgerufen werden[Teredo IP can not be retrieved] Hey there, We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is on going, we...
  5. retrieve a game I downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    retrieve a game I downloaded: I recently purchased the new Maddon football game and downloaded on my external hard drive. My external hard drive crashed. If I buy a new one, can I download the game without paying again?...
  6. How can i retrieve my username

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i retrieve my username: I had to factory reset my xbox one s upondoing so i lost my username angelgirl198910. I put in my phone number i used and it gave me a completely new username. How can i get my username back?...
  7. Titanfall stuck on retrieving matchmaking list 2016

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall stuck on retrieving matchmaking list 2016: Hi. I am unable to get past this on titanfall and this issue is now entering its 3rd day. Another player local to myself has the same issue but lives half a mile away and uses a different ISP....
  8. Titanfall "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List"????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List"????: Hi all, Are you seeing a continuous “Data Center Searching” or a “Retrieving Matchmaking List” message when playing Titanfall on the Xbox One? If so, then let’s go ahead and run through these...
  9. Titanfall issue, stuck at retrieving matchmaking list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall issue, stuck at retrieving matchmaking list: So since ive gotten this game ive been having problems. At first i couldnt play at all. After hours of waiting i found someone that said to try rebooting my modem. i tried that and it worked. But...
  10. "Retrieving matchmaking data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Retrieving matchmaking data": I am very disappointed. I tried to play the Titanfall beta, got 3 games in, then got kicked out. As I tried to go and play the multiplayer again, it came up with "retrieving matchmaking list", a...