How Ridiculous?

Discus and support How Ridiculous? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is this the official forums for this game? How ridiculous will the developer get with these achievements? Already the requirements for the 100 stamp... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Endar of NTA, May 6, 2015.

1. Endar of NTA
    Endar of NTA Guest

How Ridiculous?

Is this the official forums for this game?

How ridiculous will the developer get with these achievements? Already the requirements for the 100 stamp card achievement isn't even realistic, even if you buy many workouts. These two recent achievement include a 100km of squats, jumps, etc. achievement,
    which would take phenomenally long.

I like this game, but I don't want to support this scheme they have. So maybe I'll just say screw completing and playing this game, and just hope Microsoft allows for deleting games off your gamercard if I ever want 100% completion again.

Any other thoughts and input about this?

:)

Endar of NTA, May 6, 2015
  2. Yolix25
    Yolix25 Guest
    How, How.. & How^^

Hello, I bought the game State Of Decay 2 & I would like to know how to communicate with microsoft concerant a bug on the page of the strore of the game and can communicate with a community in my language, but the communication at Microsoft is so badly done
    that I spend hours looking for answers to my questions without ever finding answers, I go from links to links without ever finding solutions, no way to find a forum or a community in my language & even less able to contact Microsoft & know why the page of
    the game store does not work while the game just out & I have a lot of friends who would like to buy the game but can not so much the "hub" of Microsoft is very very very bad !! I think I never bought games on the microsoft store even for exclusives !! When
    Microsoft understands how a gaming platform works, then yes I would buy games but it's not hard to take an example on Steam, Origin, Uplay, Blizzard etc etc etc Is anyone able to help me with all this, or have I finally abandoned the idea of buying games on
    the micorsoft store? Thank you in advance to all those who can help me.

PS: sorry I do not speak English, I go through Google translation, I hope you understand my message, I'm tired of writing 50x the same requests everywhere without ever having answers!

Yolix25, May 6, 2015
  3. Yolix25
    Yolix25 Guest
    How, how & .. how .. !!

Hello, I bought the game State Of Decay 2 & I would like to know how to communicate with microsoft concerant a bug on the page of the strore of the game and can communicate with a community in my language, but the communication at
    Microsoft is so badly done that I spend hours looking for answers to my questions without ever finding answers, I go from links to links without ever finding solutions, no way to find a forum or a community in my language & even less able to contact Microsoft
    & know why the page of the game store does not work while the game just out & I have a lot of friends who would like to buy the game but can not so much the "hub" of Microsoft is very very very bad !! I think I never bought games on the microsoft store even
    for exclusives !! When Microsoft understands how a gaming platform works, then yes I would buy games but it's not hard to take an example on Steam, Origin, Uplay, Blizzard etc etc etc Is anyone able to help me with all this, or have I finally abandoned the
    idea of buying games on the micorsoft store? Thank you in advance to all those who can help me.

PS: sorry I do not speak English, I go through Google translation, I hope you understand my message, I'm tired of writing 50x the same requests everywhere without ever having answers!

Yolix25, May 6, 2015
  4. xSIGxAR15x Win User

How

You are full of it. It did not warn me [Mod Removed]. The only reason I knew it got turned back was was because of the email.
    [Mod Removed]
  5. BlackSilverAce Win User

How Are They?

There's a demo up on both XBL and PSN if you want to give Epic Mickey 2 a try...
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

How...?

Won't be that much of a problem once people prestige (if they use that token to unlock ghost) and its not that big a deal, it's not like only one side can do it... As I said, I agree something needs to be done but it doesn't affect the game as much as your
    making out.
  7. sHenziiii Win User

How...?

hardline + uav makes it easy to spam, and the high level you get ghost makes it a bit unbalanced, agreed
  8. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

how

You go buy the PC version. Then you download the mods you want. Then you go buy a new PC to run the mods.
Thema:

How Ridiculous?

1. How Ridiculous? - Similar Threads - Ridiculous

2. Bu kadar saçmalık olma[Translation-Don't be so ridiculous.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Bu kadar saçmalık olma[Translation-Don't be so ridiculous.]: Game pass alıyoruz ama kimse bize yama yapılmadığını söylemiyor böyle ya yama yapmamıza neden izin verilmez anlamıyorum tek kelime cevap yok yazdıklarımıza ya oyunlara alt yazı çıkarın biz satın...
  3. Ridiculously slow download speeds . . .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculously slow download speeds . . .: So the past 5 days have been dissappointing. The problem has to do with the download speed from the XBOX servers. I have yet to reach over 2 Mbps and usually sit between 50-500 Kbps. might be...
  4. Download time is ridiculous

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download time is ridiculous: I just bought an xbox one x and it arrived 2 days ago. 1st day i pluged it in, set it up and updated it just fine. Yesterday i started downloading nba 2k20.. i wake up this morning and its only...
  5. XBOX GAME PASS BEING RIDICULOUSLY STUPID

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS BEING RIDICULOUSLY STUPID: how do i change the email that the xbox game pass for iphone is using if i put the wrong email in at first I inadvertently put the wrong email in at first, but now need to use another email to...
  6. This is getting ridiculous now, both games were left to install last night. I have 100+ meg...

in XboX Insiders
    This is getting ridiculous now, both games were left to install last night. I have 100+ meg...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a1ias86 [link] [comments]
  7. Ridiculous communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous communication ban: I recently got communication banned for reasons that I don’t know. I was getting hateful messages from the gamertag [mod removed], who was insulting my mother. In my haste, I got a little heated...
  8. Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...: Got my 3rd Elite Series 2 Controller yesterday from Best Buy in less than a week. I have spent nearly what the controller is worth driving 45 minutes to and back from Best Buy exchanging them....
  9. I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...: email me (Mod Removed - Personal Information) Even on your forums for your code of conduct, it says theres a difference between trash talking and harassment. I didnt even say anything bad and i...
  10. Ridiculous 24 hour communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous 24 hour communication ban: So apparently the bot that bans people is so sensitive you can message the word butt. This is absolutely ridiculous. I would understand if i cursed in any way or used a racial slur but using the...