How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

Discus and support How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HalonBroussard, Sep 15, 2019.

1. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my sensativy?please help me set my audio to get best sound

:)

HalonBroussard, Sep 15, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

Hi HalonBroussard,

Thanks for taking the time to ask this question on the forums. In general, the headset options that you can try out to see what is most optimal for you can be found in the support article entitled Windows
    Sonic and Dolby Atmos headset options and help on Xbox One
    This will give you some examples to choose and try out to see what works best for the headphones that you have to use.

To best assist you in getting a wide variety of ideas and to encourage others to share their particular favorite settings that work for them, I'll go ahead and convert your thread into discussion. I'm sure other players will have plenty of great advice to
    share with you so you can receive the best experience possible for you!

Thanks again for posting in the forums and I hope that this helps you out!
  3. MerSauta Win User

As stated above, that will be your best option. The rest will be on the type/quality of headset you have.
  4. ravary212 Win User

Well I would reccomend you to buy dolby atmos, and if you have the money buy some headphones that iclude the dolby atmos included
  5. PS4 is best Win User

To be honest,just gt a PS4.They are way better and actually care for there users
  6. Percusio Win User

DTS vs Dolby Digital

IMO. Go with DTS, as long as you have a quality home theatre to run it through. For gaming its pretty awsome. For movies... it depends on the audio format, just be sure to select the corresponding setting on your home theatre(games & movies). I too, have
    an older receiver(no HDMI), but still high quality. I've been using headphones through my tv with Xbox1, but these were my settings for the 360. I could hear the shock-wave from a grenade blast travel across the room, I sure do miss my surround sound. You
    should experiment around a little and see what suits you best. Also be sure to calibrate your speakers through your receiver, for your speaker placement, to get optimal sound quality. I hopes this helps
Thema:

1. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones - Similar Threads - should set audio

2. FM1, 2, 3 and 4 should all be back compat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM1, 2, 3 and 4 should all be back compat.: I know that Microsoft have said that they are not making anymore backwards compatible games for now, but I feel as though they should give us one last hurrah and make Forza Motorsport 1/2/3/4...
  3. What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...: Sometimes when I play Overwatch, I run across some random players and some are not my friends anymore or people I don't agree with. I mean what should I do? Not assist them or let them kill me in...
  4. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  5. Who should I contact and how?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who should I contact and how?: Can I track a package sent from Xbox and who should I contact to find out where it is or when it will arrive, because so far I haven't received any emails either. It said the package was on its...
  6. Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...: It has her xbox live what can i do to get it back? 584e497c-66b9-405d-8405-2b639a529f10
  7. Cant add friends, need to change settings even though the settings are changed so i should be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friends, need to change settings even though the settings are changed so i should be ...: So i have a problem with adding a friend and i have already changed the settings so that i should be able to add my friend 05ce2a36-8569-4487-b13d-8405e0e53202
  8. Sony STR-DN850 Receiver set up with Xbox One - What should the settings be on the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony STR-DN850 Receiver set up with Xbox One - What should the settings be on the Xbox One: Hello, So I have had my Xbox One for over a year and I love it. The only problem I have really been having is getting the audio to work correctly with my receiver and my TV. I have been into...
  9. Should I change my router settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I change my router settings?: I have a Virgin media Superhub 2. It is not in modem mode - should it be for online gaming? I can play all games with no obvious problems and my NAT is open, so the phrase if it aint broke don't...
  10. Microsoft should check kiosks at GameStop - they are setting the resolution low on the tv ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft should check kiosks at GameStop - they are setting the resolution low on the tv ...: I just bought forza Motorsport 5 at GameStop in Santa clarita, CA. before leaving I tried the Xbox one kiosk running the forza 5 demo. It looked very disappointing. I felt like returning the game...