How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!

Discus and support How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; ok so I can't use LFG (Looking For Group) because it keeps on coming up with this text EVERY dam time I try and post an LFG page, or whatever you call... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NateDaGamer Gamer, Jul 31, 2022.

1. How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!

ok so I can't use LFG (Looking For Group) because it keeps on coming up with this text EVERY dam time I try and post an LFG page, or whatever you call it: AND I QUOTE 'There was a problem posting your Looking for Group' and many other people also share there experience ANNOYING error. I can't fugeing find a dam fix anywhere on the internet and Microsoft support doesn't help you do **** to fix it! Also trying to chat with an expert only gives you one message without any real way to ask questions because it seems as if they haven't tried to fix their error and instead provide no fix for the public, and I DON'T have a phone to contact through text and still, I DONT FEEL LIKE THEY GIVE A DAM!!

Just Btw they told me to check the server page to see whats working and whats not, it said that LFG was operational, thousands of other people have pages up but for some reason my LFG, the thing I've been trying to create a page for is NOT working and I checked if it was my wifi connection but it kept saying 'It's All Good', so just help me out at some point. I've been trying for a month now.

:)

NateDaGamer Gamer, Jul 31, 2022
  2. DanMen334 Win User

How do i fix this

use the chat support system, they usually answer quickly and correctly
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

how do i fix this?

Hi Dragon,

Please check our

Xbox Live Status.
    Currently there is a known issue for Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account. On the site, please click Notify Me when signed into the account and it will ask for a 10 digit phone number. It will announce
    when the service is back up and running.

I hope this helps
  4. Zack Is Me Win User

Someone please answer this for me.

I got the email, But I find it very frustrating on how a Lie can trigger a Console ban.. and Alright.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

how do i fix this?

What is happening exactly more detaiks please???
  6. Geth Win User

how do i fix this?

Thema:

How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!

1. How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE! - Similar Threads - hell fix LFG

2. Saints Row Gat out of Hell says I don't have Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row Gat out of Hell says I don't have Xbox Live Gold: Saints Row Gat out of Hell says I don't have the ability to play online Co-op, when I did purchase Ultimate. Is there a fix for this? It works on other games, just not on this one. (This is on an...
  3. Why the hell is guardians of the galaxy reinstalling itself when i deleted it and abox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the hell is guardians of the galaxy reinstalling itself when i deleted it and abox app...: Ive uninstalled this thousands of times and it keeps reinstalling, i need this space on my C drive for another and it wont let me move it or uninstall it now. Xbox is (mod removed) for this and...
  4. What the hell is going on here? Please help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    What the hell is going on here? Please help me!: I found a problem on my xbox series x. I use the adaptive refresh rate and if I switch to pc and then switch back to my xbox then the adaptive refresh rate option automatically becomes...
  5. When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?: I don't care for dubbed versions, I want to play games in their original language. It is beyond idiotic that I have to change the entire language of Windows to change language in a game, a process...
  6. Just purchased Green Hell on windows PC to play with a friend on Xbox. I can't Download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased Green Hell on windows PC to play with a friend on Xbox. I can't Download...: Every time I go to install the game in the Microsoft store a tab pops up that says "install this game on an Xbox device. Dopes this mean I can only install it on an xbox and not my pc?...
  7. Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell Xbox 360 Never Installs for Anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell Xbox 360 Never Installs for Anyone: Since I can't find out how to text chat with an official Xbox representative and only get the AI Virtual assistant I thought I'd try posting the problem here: Hello, I have an issue with a...
  8. Raze's Hell for Xbox series X (backward compatible)

in XboX Insiders
    Raze's Hell for Xbox series X (backward compatible): Please make this title backward compatible. I would love to play it on my Xbox series x. How can we get this pushed out? submitted by /u/MathPopular4296 [link] [comments]
  9. Is there a fix for the Blue Hell glitch in Just Cause 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for the Blue Hell glitch in Just Cause 3?: Basically, I'll be flying around with the Bavarium Wingsuit, and then when I try to land I fall through the ground. More than half the large island is affected. I've asked about this on two other...
  10. 0x90070490 What the hell Fix this Crud

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x90070490 What the hell Fix this Crud: My Xbox has started showing me error 0x90070490 every time I try to open the network settings so I'm unable to go back online I humbly ask you to fix this CROOP as this total BULLBrains...