How the hell do you get through to a real person?

Discus and support How the hell do you get through to a real person? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seriously, one of the biggest companies in the entire world and they're too cheap to hire real people for customer service. I'm getting sent in circles... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SavXtreme, Apr 8, 2021.

1. SavXtreme
    SavXtreme Guest

Seriously, one of the biggest companies in the entire world and they're too cheap to hire real people for customer service. I'm getting sent in circles with their useless virtual agent system, requesting a call back keeps giving me errors for days now, the only other options for asking their "experts" who I'm sure are also bots or otherwise just as useless with scripted/canned replies. The final option is asking on this forum, which I have before with no replies.

SO hopefully someone can atleast point me to where exactly I can at least live chat with a real person to help with my issue.

Thank you

:)

SavXtreme, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. Bruno Hslaww Win User

Why do people keep goin onabout ps4

PST SIN . How the hell do you get through to M$ they are being stupid and making a mistake if not here. Wink.

PS do you have a XBONE no so get off this forum!!
  4. Unorthodactyl Win User

Star Wars Battlefront won't download on 360

The real hero right here! I couldn't even get through to support, they'd call me and not say anything for 20 seconds then hang up. The hell is that? Trying to get a refund now. All I wanted to do was play OG battlefront :mad:
  5. Helm Rider Win User

Hacked off - feeling that I am being held to ransom

I have gone through my apps and the xbox website. How the hell do I get the youtube app up on my xbox? I have searched high and low to find it.
  6. orion796 Win User

you're last cod..maybe?

stuff the topic..how the hell did frankie get through..how can misha and gorgeous sophie be in the bottom 2..uk voters are stupid!
Thema:

1. How the hell do you get through to a real person? - Similar Threads - hell through real

2. Xbox app on pc, it's always been a mess of an app but how the hell are the icons now...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on pc, it's always been a mess of an app but how the hell are the icons now...: [IMG] submitted by /u/1nsignif [link] [comments]
  3. My xbox Is slow as hell I can't do anything since last update

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox Is slow as hell I can't do anything since last update: My Xbox Series X since last update is super slow. I'm now stuck on my Report a Problem screen and nothing happens since 5 minutes. I tried restarting my console 2 times and even on startup it's...
  4. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT...: OKAY I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 MINECOINS I BOUGHT THE STARTER EDITION FOR WINDOWS 10 26a13d5f-3436-42dc-8487-35ea55c56484
  5. Why the hell can I not play fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the hell can I not play fortnite without Xbox live gold: Why the hell can i not play fortnite on xbox one without live gold even aftwr Microsoft's announcementI feel that this is weong and they should have Changed it by now as it has almost been a...
  6. what the hell is going on

in XBoX on Consoles
    what the hell is going on: sit thight we are updateing your x box.wow every week this happens I dont understand. Is the same thing apple did to sell there new phones they shorted battery life now it looks likie the are...
  7. why the hell isthe apps so lagg

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the hell isthe apps so lagg: like its kinda bad how thisinst working bc79fc48-0d95-4b40-a5f5-f9c38061f412
  8. Where The Hell Are Captures In The New App?

in XboX Insiders
    Where The Hell Are Captures In The New App?: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." A motto no one lives by anymore. Especially Microsoft. The old app was just fine. Easily navigated, could always find my screenshot and clips and download them...
  9. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Will not download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Will not download: Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Will not download on XBox 360, video: https://youtu.be/9uzzli870kg [img] 0607e29a-c61c-450c-b018-ad687d562308
  10. Why the hell did they decline my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the hell did they decline my refund: [img] they have literally declined my refund after telling me and everyone else that they will offer FULL refunds on cyberpunk 2077, and I know it says ive made a refund request this year...