How to accept the term of use

Discus and support How to accept the term of use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No page appear for accepting the term of use 1f13cbd1-c6d2-4e02-9599-da1924b15a93 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sachinsingh285, Aug 14, 2014.

1. How to accept the term of use

No page appear for accepting the term of use

:)

Sachinsingh285, Aug 14, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 terms of use

I can't accept the terms of use without my parents email and neither of them remember the password. How do I accept the terms?

FierceDeejay 24, Aug 14, 2014
  3. accept terms of use

It looks like, based on the most recent games displayed in your profile, that your issue is with Windows LIVE games and not Xbox console games. If I'm right, you will want to post in the Games for Windows forum here:

forums.xbox.com/.../253.aspx
    as this forum is for Xbox console support.

FreeGames4LIVE, Aug 14, 2014
  4. How to accept the term of use

DangerousBard, Aug 15, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Accepting terms of use

Hey there frazergx. Actually, I would recommend taking a look at this post for further assistance:

forums.xbox.com/.../355527.aspx
    . Let us know if that helps!
  7. Da Wife Said No Win User

Accepting terms of use

You may need to call support 1-800-4MY-XBOX on this one. You obviously have the correct password as you can login on xbox.com. Hope you can get it worked out.
  8. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Accepting terms of use

Hey there Orzagh, you have a couple of option, and after that there's nothing we can do! Option one is trying to remember the information to verify your account which you can do here: Reset your password

account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

--

And the second is contacting Xbox:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

--

If you fail to do both, unfortunately there's nothing for us to help you with here on the forums, once the password has been forgotten, so is the e-mail!
  9. Xx Q T R 1 xX Win User

accepting the terms of use....

It wasn't a child account never was associated with a another account it was set up as adult account from the biggining .

He have called the xbox support and got a case number !!
Thema:

1. How to accept the term of use - Similar Threads - accept term

2. Why did the enforcement team accept the modified terms of use I submitted if they weren't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the enforcement team accept the modified terms of use I submitted if they weren't ...: : 7/24/2018, 3:55:51 PM By applying an erroneous enforcement case you have violated the terms we agreed upon in our previous encounters. You may email the subscription codes to the email listed...
  3. Windows 10 Unable to accept terms of service for an adult

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Unable to accept terms of service for an adult: I recently got a new Windows 10 computer. I previously had a number of games in my Microsoft account on my old 8.1 computer. I am logged in to my new machine under my Microsoft account. If I...
  4. Trouble accepting new terms and conditions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble accepting new terms and conditions: Help! I am trying to help my son who is trying to download xbox apps onto Nokia Lumia. Prompted to accept new terms and conditions by Xbox and also get parent to accept. We are stuck in a loop...
  5. How to Accepting Terms of Service?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Accepting Terms of Service?: I have a Few games on my Windows 8 laptop that I have played (Microsoft Solitaire, Age of Empires Castle Siege, etc.) and they all say that I need to accept the terms of service. When I try to it...
  6. Cannot accept terms of use for my child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot accept terms of use for my child's account: I log on to my child's xbox account, go to xbox settings, contact settings. The new terms of use are then displayed. I check I accept and press the button, then I get prompted log in with the...
  7. Issues Regarding Accepting Terms and Conditions for Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Regarding Accepting Terms and Conditions for Xbox Live: I have been struggling with the new Xbox live conditions for weeks now. My account is an adult account on this site, but when I attempt to log in and accept the new terms, it brings up a parent...
  8. Can't Accept New Terms & Conditions on Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Accept New Terms & Conditions on Child Account: OK. I have signed into my son's Xbox account and get the new T&Cs message. I tick the Terms box and click on then the 'I Accept' button. This then takes me to a message page stating that it...
  9. HELP!!!!! different email extension is stopping me accepting terms

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!!!!! different email extension is stopping me accepting terms: My Xbox live account is linked to my email address that ends in 'com' but when my son signs into to his account and it asks me to accept the new terms of use (as his parent) the account it wants...
  10. Unable to accept new terms for my daughters account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to accept new terms for my daughters account?: Last week my daughter had been playing Minecraft win 10 beta, for quite some time. How ever on Thursday last week when my daughter signed in to the PC to play Minecraft win 10 beta the Xbox app...